Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 am
(( Also i have noticed something else.

bb3000ae
Bambi Hyuuga
((Test how are you using iron sand? Thats a bloodline ))

((Mito delcared it to be a jutsu. Though I didnt know Cause I asked every crew in the guild and no one gave me a straight answer. So I made a custom jutsu identical to iron sand and it was approved, then Test learned it.

Name of Jutsu: Satetsu (Iron Sand)
Rank of Jutsu: S-Rank
Jutsu's Element: Lightning + Earth
Description: The ability to change the user’s body's chakra into a magnetic field. Using this ability the user can control iron dust, and in any fashion they wish. The user can mold the dust into any shape, such as to make weapons. The user controls this dust in the same way as sand users control sand. So any sand jutsu the user can learn, but the sand is replaced by iron dust. However if there is no iron dust in the area, this jutsu will not work.))

It was accepted to be used with the Bloodline, atlest thats what i remember. Plus if you have used it, A S-ranked Jutsu, you wouldnt have enough Charka to preform another S-ranked jutsu, The Atomic blast. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 am
((so the village isn't destroyed? and im alive cause apparently irish brought me to the mountains))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 am
Bambi Hyuuga
(( Also i have noticed something else.

bb3000ae
Bambi Hyuuga
((Test how are you using iron sand? Thats a bloodline ))

((Mito delcared it to be a jutsu. Though I didnt know Cause I asked every crew in the guild and no one gave me a straight answer. So I made a custom jutsu identical to iron sand and it was approved, then Test learned it.

Name of Jutsu: Satetsu (Iron Sand)
Rank of Jutsu: S-Rank
Jutsu's Element: Lightning + Earth
Description: The ability to change the user’s body's chakra into a magnetic field. Using this ability the user can control iron dust, and in any fashion they wish. The user can mold the dust into any shape, such as to make weapons. The user controls this dust in the same way as sand users control sand. So any sand jutsu the user can learn, but the sand is replaced by iron dust. However if there is no iron dust in the area, this jutsu will not work.))

It was accepted to be used with the Bloodline, atlest thats what i remember. Plus if you have used it, A S-ranked Jutsu, you wouldnt have enough Charka to preform another S-ranked jutsu, The Atomic blast. ))

(I just realised that I have a counter for Iron Sand XD.....sorry, just had to say that)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am
(Could you guys fill me in? I was taking a break waiting for all the war crap to blow over.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm
((actually your overrating it. iron sand isnt actually a jutsu, though in a sense it is. its descrition is similar to sand, the manipulation of it mimics sand. only thing different is my chakra at that point is a magnetic field, which is how I manipulate it. Even in the show where i've seen it used its not a jutsu that ripps away your chakra, only manipulates it. And your also by far underestimating my chakra level. I would be able to do both but of course I was almost out of chakra.

and to the part where u ask me how i think it works, it says a source of fire must be present correct? all around the office there's plenty of fire, lots of it thanks to Harou. So by electrons going away it sets off and boom, it spreads out like any bomb would. Its power is strong enough to wipe out a village. So all in all, again you couldnt of contained it, sparing the office barely maybe but not block off the blast entirely.

And im not saying it is impossible, but im saying it cannot be contained when its not directly on the office. Everyone else acknoledge the fact leaf's been destroyed. And wouldnt u lose about all of your chakra trying to contain it? or i should say block it from hitting u?

@Fire: Leaf is destroyed, everyone else agreed to its destruction.

something else...why are we arguing over its destruction when everyone accepts it, rp and outside of it (as far as i have read)
))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:26 pm
(( So then it is a Bloodline still...And shouldn't be put forward as a Jutsu.

And you just told me how to create the Atomic blast, not how it works.
Its called an Atomic blast for a reason, because it acts much like an atom bomb. You use both the fire and electrical element, to create an atomic blast beam, which you fire towards the ground or at a person. Once the beam hits, it reacts like an Atom bomb, first all goes quite for about 30sec - 1 min, then comes an impact wave from the blast, then all the fire and destruction of the bomb comes out that cause most of the damage, and massive cloud like a mushroom appears.

Anyway this Jutsu takes longer then one or two post to create.

And now your underestimating my chakra levels and power. How do you know i dont have the Chakra and power to stop it? You dont know what has happened in the past with my RPC, techniqually im already dead. Irish and Child know what im on about, they was there. I could contain something like this. But only just.

Anyway i only said about your Chakra since you have been fighting for days on end now, you would of used chakra by then and prob had enough for 1 S - ranked jutsu after all that. If you havent used any chakra at all then maybe you could pull of 2 or 3 S-ranked jutsu's.

But if everyone wants this destruction to happen and everything, sure fine, just ignore my post, just trying to save Konoha once again. But Since my posts are being ignored, i was even here. ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:47 pm
((what u say its true, though its hard to say if its bloodline or jutsu. But thats also true and i apologize for not thinking about how much chakra ur rpc has. as for atomic blast I know, I've been tellin ppl whats it like, and it says nowhere it takes more then one post. All it says is the thing about removing electrons from fire and then boom. but anyways...

I respect your thoughts on this and konoha, but for the most part its done. And yes its been goin for days, but I can ensure you I had plenty of chakra to use it. though i did take care of remembering how much chakra it takes. but anyways that clears up what I thought

I'm sorry ppls are ignoring your posts but not much to be done there. Though i must say, im curious. what do u mean your already dead? or u mean from the blast?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:02 pm
(( Then with your Custom, you need to stop using it for now, sort it out and decided if its an extension of the the Iron sand bloodline, or a totally new Bloodline. And who ever accepted it before needs a slap...

Lol and im not saying people are ignoring my post im telling them to ignore it.

And no not from your blast...Read what happened
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13437297&page=1

I also did post my return at the gates but that was pages ago and would takes hours to find again...

))  

Bambi Hyuuga

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm
((Iron Sand is a jutsu. The actual bloodline if anything would be the ability to turn one chakra into the magnetic field in order to control it. This was my custom jutsu the jutsu is a combination of Earth and Lightning. The lightning part is the ability to take your lightning chakra and magnitize it. though not at as huge a degree as the bloodline. Though earth chakra is added to make up for not having such a high magnitism. So with earth chakra it is easier to control the iron dust since iron and the materials in it is a part of earth. However if we do decide to ever make Iron Sand an actual bloodline in this guild. I will remove this jutsu so it doesnt cause confusion.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 pm
(oh ok. but one thing.....i cant look at the post, says im not authorized to seeee the link.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:33 pm
((wow talk about 6 1/2 pages of SPAM))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 pm
(Test: i think it's been moved,

Bambi And Test: the atomic bomb is much more than what bambi said, but thats getting onto chemical, and it'd take me about 10 miniutes to write it in a post, and not many would understand the equations and such anyway....but putting simply, it would take about 0.9 seconds for the reaction to take place, First would be the thermal reaction or explosion from the blast, this would take up a few miles, depending on the type of bomb and such, (A bomb, H bomb, AM bomb(AM is a weapons we are still developing, but will make the H bomb useless, pm if you want more info)), during the blast millions upon millions of Particles will be sent to everywhere within the blast area, when these collide with you, they would disrupt your Carbon struture. Depend where you are from the blast raduais depends on the effects.

burning_eyes =Blast

Red = Instant death

A = first effect

B = Second effect

A) Be turned into an form a dust by changing you from carbon based to something else,
B)The atoms which make up your body will be particaly effected, causing some of your internal organs to damaged, causing illness and eventual death

(image its a sphere)

B

A
burning_eyes

A

B

Thats the best i can do at 1 am......  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Test Subject 196 O
(oh ok. but one thing.....i cant look at the post, says im not authorized to seeee the link.))

(( Ahh now try it ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:02 pm
((ah ok I see it. Wow thats very interesting. It kinda looks liek lord of the rings, when Gandelf (sp?) vanished with that huge fire demon and came back later XD.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 am
((Blarg my shields make me pretty much invunurable to most S rank jutsus even that I was almost killed since they did break at the last momment but I am alive it is just I almost died.

Excuse me now since YOU WONT GIVE ME THE NIBI'S corpse I WILL DESTROY SUNA...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games