Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:47 am
"Deal with it if you can. If it is to much for you to handle look for one of the Jarian eye glyphs in the area and we will know to open the door for you."

As Record said this one of the small glypths worked its way along the walls of the room and stopped by the door.

"The Summon Sphere should have some defenders of its own so you might try asking them for assistance."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 pm
"Okay. Then I shall be going then!"
Chase nodded, waving to Record. He walked up to the door and observed the Jarian eye glyph.
"You'll keep an eye on me, hm?"
He cheerfully played, then set off.

aeris192
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:57 pm
Korlon sighs abit and with a wave of his hand the holograms screens he was observing collaspe and disappear. He turns and heads towards the Vault. After a few minutes checking to make sure no one had breached it during their absence, he settles himself into the task of mundane maintence.

After installing the two new secondary Fission/Fusion recycling cores, a Energy to Matter generator and constructed two small drone factories there wasn't much left to do in the base. It seemed to be in pretty good shape. No doubt a product of the nanomachines Justice implanted thoughout the base. The Klien techonlogy was suprising compatable with Anceint technology making his job much easier.

Holo screens pop up everynow and then as he walks the hallway providing status reports on various primary and subsystems troughout the base. Everything seemed in order and ready for the Clan to once again inhabit the base.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:04 pm
After awhile Korlon makes his back to his room. He place the large beam cannon down and pops open a hatch and begins making a new power core for the weapon.

A few minutes later a light on a nearby console starts flashing. After a short stretch he makes his way over. Brushing his hand over the console a large 3D hologram pops up showing the orbit around the planet. He frowns, apparnetly some old Anceint survallince satillites were picking up something slowly drifting over Byako.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:18 pm
Within her room which was secured against intrusion, Lutia slept. Restoring the Jarians had cost her. Using potions to go without rest ever since the incident and to messy on the spot healing magic to keep going no matter the pain.
If that was not enough, traveling through the mental plane of two fellow clan leaders was a trying effort. When Lutia would recover from it was anybodies guess.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Xi, who had been waiting patiently on Korlon's bed finally decides to speak up. Now.

"Um...everything okay Viva-kun?"

She asks timidly, a personailty trait she picked up form having extreamly strict parents.

Viva sighs and closes out the screen. He sits back down in a chair nearby and rubs the bridge of his nose.

"No....not necessarily. There's alot going on right now, with the clan. Just busy. You know how it is."

Xi smiles abit and rolls her eyes alittle.

"Your always busy. Running here and there, killing, fighting, even when we were kids. Don't you ever take a break?"

"Well who else is going to save the world?"

He says joking. He looks over at the beam cannon and sighs before moving back to the cannon again.

"Besides someone's gotta keep this place running with everyone gone."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:07 pm
Shortly after a holoscreen pops up on his desk. Setting donw his tools he turns and glances at the screen. It was a video report form one of his aerial drone on patrol. The Summoning sphere was under attack. He sighs and stands up.

Xi looks up form the book she was reading on his bed.

"Work?"

He nods and shoulders the repaired beam cannon.

"Yeah lets go."

Xi reaches for her scythe and takes his hand so he could teleport them both into the battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:37 pm
The grounds of the Jarian Complex were calm. Then, a small speck of blue light appeared and steadily began to grow larger, until finally it became a swirling vortex of blue flame.

And from this vortex came forth a legendary figure within Byako, not seen for over a year. He stepped upon the grounds of his former guild and looked around quietly as the vortex behind him shrunk back again into a speck before disappearing. He checked his weapons and his armor, just to make sure he hadn't lost them during the trip, and straightened his jacket.

"It's good to be home."

He tipped his hat a bit lower over his face, not making a move. He knew the defenses of the complex well, and knew that either Miss Jara or Viva had already been alerted to a presence in the yard.

All he had to do was wait for his welcoming party.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 pm
Lutia was still unconscious from her adventure but Record floated out to greet Raziel.
"Welcome back. You missed alot."
The artificial spirit said with a smile.
"Lutia is still resting and Viva should be finishing a mission and returning soon enough."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am
He nodded quietly, not really surprised at the welcome he had received. After all, Miss Lutia had a clan to run, and Viva was one of her top operatives, alongside himself.

"Thank you, Record. Please notify Miss Lutia of my arrive when she awakens, and Sir Viva when he returns from his mission. Now, I've endured a lot over the past year. If you would be so kind as to show me the door, I'd like to get some rest myself."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Record bowed her head and floated through the entrance hall, opening the inner doorway and directed him towards the living quarters.
"Feel free to make yourself comfortable. It may take some time for Lutia to fully recover. Her body was sorely damaged and shes suffering from physical and mental exaustion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:51 pm
He tipped his hat at Record, then conjured a small globe of blue flame within his hands.

"A new trick I learned during my...journey. Set this near her, and it will help her to heal her wounds more rapidly. It might even help with her mental fatigue as well, although I'm not entirely sure. I haven't had much time to research that capability yet."

He handed the orb to Record before giving a slight bow and retiring to his old quarters. Without another thought, he sat cross-legged on the bed, assumed a meditative pose, and fell promptly into a sleep state.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 am
Record bowed her head to Raziel and floated into Lutia's room, depositing it on the table beside her bed.
After which, she continued going over the problems facing the Jarians and what would be needed to resolve them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am
"You know, when I asked you to take me with you, I didn't think you'd take me to a place twice as boring as the Nega Zone."

He had to smile at that remark. Indeed, when he had struck the deal with his alter self, he wasn't exactly specific as to the details of their escape.

"I assumed that you were willing to accept any reality except the one you were trapped in. Would you like me to send you back, Joker?"

Joker quickly shook his head as he answered.

"No thank you. Any place is better than there. I guess I'll just have to get used to my new surroundings."

Raziel regarded his newest ally. He looked exactly like him, but his outfit was almost the polar opposite. Almost completely white, he wore clown make-up and a pointed black-and-white mage's hat, which was crooked from years of use. He also relied heavily on magic, which explained his peculiar staff, whereas Raziel liked to depend on melee techniques.

Honestly, he didn't understand how these people always seemed to be drawn to him.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 am
Receiving an important message, Record searches the base until she discovers Raziel.
"Excuse me mister Rugalia. We have received a report of strange occurances are happening around the Jarian Island Resort. Could you please investigate to make sure nothing is amiss?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games