Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:14 am
(>_< I know what you meant! >_> Mickey doesn't exist on Ioron! *bops your head with a squishy fairy wand* It was cute though. It gave me a little cheer. )

Koltar watched the neko woman, correction, the beautiful neko woman run her hands through Trasten's fur. At the question, he blinked. "M-Me?" And when he realized what she meant, he relaxed and laughed. "You tell me.." he said, shifting into wolf cub form since she'd seemed to like that yesterday. The little furball grinned wolfishly up at Kyra, and stuck his tongue out playfully at Trasten.

Anden blinked and then sighed. "Sorry, bro." he murmured, bringing the other to his chest and holding him close. "Don't worry though, I won't eat you." he teased gently with a smile. "Although my appetite is pretty bad. I can't go rummaging through a stranger's home though."

Anden scratched behind James' ears as he held the other. "Once this meeting nonsense is over, you, me, Eri, and Roland should all go on a camping trip..we can all just hang out..and you can show me more about my wolf form, alpha mine." Anden said playfully.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm
((Hee. ^-^ Ah, but doesn't this RP take place on both Earth AND Ioron?))

Kyra smiled at the little wolf cub and then picked him up and cuddled him. "Very soft . . ." she said with a small laugh.

Trasten laughed as well and changed back into a human. "Well . . . I'm gonna go see if Lyroura's awake." he said and then left the room, heading to Lyroura's room and knocking on her door.

James chuckled. "Thanks bro. I'll be sure to." he said and then frowned. "What about your brother? Shouldn't he be included?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:21 pm
(>_>....and the failure continues... emo )

Koltar blinked and would have blushed a little had he been human as she cuddled him. "Well of course. I'm way more awesome than Trasten, therefore, softer as well." he said matter-of-factly in a playful way.

Lyroura was indeed awake, and seemed startled to find Trasten at the door before she smiled. "Good morning, Trast. How are you?" she asked, looking over his human form. He'd made an adorable wolf..and now he made a very handsome man..

Anden blinked. "My brother? Oh...D-(*forgot his name >_<* isn't it Damien? Maybe? >_< I don't know T__T)..you're right..we should include him..the whole family." he murmured thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:35 pm
((Yeah, his name's Damien. ^-^))

After a nice relaxing bath, Rayani got out and wrapped a towel around herself to dry herself off, wishing that she could use magick again. She unlocked the door and cracked it open. "Do you have any clothes that I can change into or . . . do I have to use the ones I was previously wearing?" she asked with a frown.

Kyra laughed and scratched behind Koltar's ear. "I dunno. You're a pup right now . . . and he was a full grown wolf . . . You cheated." she said with a little giggle.

Trasten smiled. "I'm alright. I . . . uh . . . just wanted to check if you were awake . . . um . . . Kyra and my brother are in the room I slept in . . . If . . . you wanted to help find her mother?" he offered, feeling rather awkward and finding that his words weren't coming out the way he wanted them to.

James nodded. "I could also give you some fighting lessons . . ." he offered.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:06 pm
Lysane's brow lifted as she got out. "What makes you think you're permitted to wear clothes?" he asked coolly, before rising with a smirk. "Follow me, wench." he said as he began walking towards her room, stopping at said room and motioning in where a maid's dress, albeit a comfortable one, awaited her on a four post bed in her room with a vanity and dresser.

Koltar blinked and then squirmed, trying to get out of her grip. "Cheated, eh? I'll show you, girlie." he said with a chuckle as he shifted in her arms, careful not to hurt her. The full grown wolf nuzzled against her affectionately, licking her cheek. "Now what do you think, Kyra?"

Lyroura blinked and then her eyes widened. "Oh yes! Her mother. Of course..let's go then." she said, smiling at him as she stepped out and headed towards the room.

Anden's brow lifted and then he grinned, poking James' little rabbit nose. "You? Teach me to fight? That's funny, bro." he teased, smiling down at the other playfully and warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:21 pm
Rayani stared at the clothes and then backed away shaking her head. "Ahehe . . . No. No way in Kalos am I going to wear that. I'd rather wear my dirty old clothes." she said and so saying, turned around and headed back to the bathroom where she had left her clothes.

Kyra laughed as she fell back under the weight of the full grown wolf. "Still soft!" she said happily as she hugged Koltar around his neck, burying her face into his fur since he was so soft and fluffy.

Trasten smiled back and followed after Lyroura.

James rolled his eyes. "Just wait . . ." he said with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm
Lysane's eyes narrowed and he followed, catching her by the bare arm and pulling her back with a growl. "Don't even think about it, witch. You're wearing what's on the bed for you. Be glad you get any clothes at all." he said, shoving her back into the bedroom and blocking the doorway.

Koltar laughed, nuzzling against Kyra. "Well of course I am. I told you I would be." he smiled wolfishly, enjoying her scent. "Darn. I should have just gone wolf and slept cuddled up next to you. You'd make a pretty good pillow." he teased.

Lyroura knocked and then entered, seeing the two on the bed. "Good morning, did you both sleep well?"

Koltar blinked, a bit miffed at the interruption for some reaosn..and then he nodded.

Anden laughed. "Just wait till what, furball? As the big brother, I automatically beat you at everything. Except being a dork. You take that prize by a mile." he teased as he nuzzled against the furry bunny version of the brother of his heart.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 pm
Rayani frowned and then slammed the door in his face before dropping her towel and starting to dress in the maid's outfit that had been laid out.

Kyra smiled and her ears perked happily. "Oh! Are you the witch that Trasten said would be able to help find my mother?" she asked cheerfully.

James chuckled. "You'll see. I have a few tricks up my sleeve . . . if I remember right, you can't even open a door . . ." he said with a small laugh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 am
Lysane found the door slammed in his face and he glared, slamming a fist at the door. "Don't you ever slam the door on me again, wench!" he growled angrily.

Lyroura smiled and nodded. "I am. Do you have anything given to you by her? If not, I'll just try to trace through your blood."

Anden blushed a little at that. "H-Hey! I was in a rush! And unused to being furry." he said with a playful grimace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 am
"My name is Rayani!" Rayani shouted back at him through the door as she finished dressing in the maid's outfit. She scowled at the outfit and then sat down on the bed and sighed, wanting to keep Lysane away from her for as long as she could.

Kyra bit her lower lip and shook her head. "She . . . didn't have anything to give to me . . ." she said softly. "Either that or it was taken away before I could remember . . ." she said, starting to feel saddened.

James laughed. "Heh. Don't worry. A lot of newborns don't know how to open doors." he said with a smirk.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 am
(>_> Wait..what's Kyra's story?)

Lysane waited and then banged on the door again. "Open the door!" he hollered, scowling.

Lyroura's expression softened. "Alright then, sweetling, I'll just need a little of your blood to trace with."

Koltar rose. "I'll make the cut if you need me to, Kyra. And then I can heal it afterwards."

Anden's blush darkened a little. "I'm not a newborn!" he protested. He pouted and turned James over so that his furry belly was sticking up as Anden began tickling him. "I'll show you a newborn, runt." Anden growled playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 am
((Her mother was a slave to her father and she wasn't allowed to be kept so basically she was born into slavery.))

Rayani lay back on the bed. "Don't feel like it." she said and grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

Kyra blinked and then nodded. "Okay." she said and sat up, holding out her hand towards Koltar.

James laughed. "Ch-cheater!!" he laughed out, squirming under the tickling.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 am
(Ah. T__T Poor little neko..)

Lysane's eyes narrowed and he banged again. "I'm warning you! Open this damned door, or you'll regret it!"

Koltar quickly slashed at her palm, causing it to swell with blood which Lyroura quickly wiped onto her palm and Koltar licked her hand, causing the slashes to heal.

Lyroura closed her eyes and focused..there was an utter silence and then a sort of glow and humming..and then she opened her eyes which glowed before fading. "I've got it. It's only about a day away from here." she said in surprise.

Anden grinned. "Cheater? Because I'm bigger, cooler, and handsomer than you are?" he asked as he let up on the tickling and hugged the other tightly, nuzzling against James with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 am
((I know . . .))

Rayani frowned over at the door. "Then call me by my name!" she said angrily. "And say please!"

Kyra winced as Koltar slashed her palm before he healed it. She then smiled as Lyroura said that it was only a day away. "Can we go now?!" she asked excitedly. She wanted to meet her mother.

James nuzzled against Anden as well. "No . . . you just cheated!" he laughed and nuzzled Anden again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 am
(I'm heading to bed, nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Lysane growled lowly. He'd warned her. With a vicious kick, he splintered the door, and with a shove, he broke straight through it. Wolfkin were far from weak, particularly those of Lysane's level. Lysane stalked in and grabbed her by the wrist as he began tugging her along. "I was willing to give you a nice little room. But now you can sleep in a cage beside my bed, as you should have all along." he growled.

Lyroura nodded. "I can teleport us there. Let me get a few supplies just in case..when was the last time you saw your mother?" she asked, wanting to know the situation and whatnot.

Anden smiled warmly as the little furball nuzzled him back. The other was so furry..and warm...and Anden could hear James' little heart beats..the rabbit's heart beats..

Anden's eyes began yellowing as a low growl issued from his throat and his grip on James tightened as he bared his fangs at James. As he realized this, his eyes widened in surprise and shifted back to green as he dropped James onto the bed and scooted away. "I'm sorry..I-I didn't mean to! The wolf..and hearing your heartbeat..I'm really sorry!" he said, uncharacteristically upset. But that was to be expected.

Anden was still very early on in getting used to the change, and the hunger and wolf instincts were especially difficult, particularly for Bitten who had to go through in a few days what born-wolfkin had years to ease into..so it made sense that Anden felt guilty and panicked over the urge to eat James..or just 'the rabbit' as his new inner wolf saw it.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff