Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Nika looked at the vampire and the demon "Please stop fighting and calm yourselves" Nika said "Why must you cut this werewolf? because he hurt you first? Thats not a reason"

Ivan heard Nika and smiled on how she stood up there and talked to them with confidence and not shyness.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Kunji just looks at Haki for a second and pushes him to the ground for saying that his hands were sick. " You may have killed many like me but you have never fought a FIRE DEMON LIKE ME!!!" He yelled at Haki. Kunji's voice got deep both his arms on fire with the black and blue falmes.

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

The Lycan, wounded, threw Nika back," Out of my way pup!"

It howled, bringing in more of it's kind to surround the students. There were becoming too many to fight off.

Ialeia sat on the rooftop, over looking the battle below. A stream of curse ran past her lips," Bloody b*****d.." she whispered, continuing to watch from afar, hoping to pin point a weakness.

Her eyes landed on the wound in the Lycan's neck, as it started to heal fast with a small steam coming off it. Her eyes furrowed,' Regeneration?' she questioned in her mind.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Ivan saw Nika fall in slow motion and grew furious. His eyes turn red and his hands became clawed as he ignored the shock he felt. He lunged toward the werewolf only to be stopped by Ialeia and he tackled her instead 'DAMN!' Ivan thought as he got up quickly and ran to Nika, whos head wound was opened again from the fall and she laid unconsious.

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Haki continued to chuckle. "You're just so stupid! You don't understand it!" He disappeared with a cloud of smoke and instantly appeared on top of Kunji, his spear at his throat. "Now what do you say?" He had appeared so that his feet were on top of Kunji's shoulder's, rendering his arms useless.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Kunji laughs out loud not trying to hide it. "Well I have to say you may be fast but how can you beat me when you would lose my being close to my body." He said as new flame appread on Haki's shoes but not burnig him just to show him. "Think about it right now your standing on a fire demon you loves heat and being on fire and my flames are not burning you right this second because it would be unfair." He said luaghing.

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 pm

((Kuro watch out, that's conflicting to the rules slightly. You put my character in a position I didn't want her to be in. But that's okay, just watch the god modding.))

Ialeia glared at the young wolf," Watch it boy, you lose it and you die." she glared at him with full red eyes, the white of them completely filled with a blood-red color. Her vampire side was growing inside her as her fangs became viewable past her lips.

Her tongue slowly licked the rim of her lips as her demonic eyes fell upon the intruder," Why are you here." her hands were clenched together, her voice filled with hate.

" You know why!" he growled back," How dare you try to mix the races together! You will be killing more lives at once than this whole war has!"

" I'm not breaking any laws. Mind your own damn business and get off my property."

" You bi-"

" I-," she cut him off,"-will kill you just like I killed your scum of a son. And if his blood tasted as good as I remember,"

She took a step forward," I wonder how good your blood will be when it's running fresh down my throat."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Haki chuckled at the flame on his shoe. "Hmm, impressive. But I love fire. It's so comforting. I never get burned, anyways, so it's no big deal to me. Never..." Haki said, wagging a finger in his face. "...Underestimate a vampire." Haki and Shinji flew back up to the balcony that extends from his room.

Haki was hurt from the huge scratch by that wolf. So, he wondered if maybe Jenn could help. He traveled down the hallways to the human dorm, and knocked.

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

galgoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Kunji just looks at Haki as he left and then at the Lycan that Ialeia was talking to. He walks up to the Lycan and smiles. "hey buddy why don't you take you pack and leave us alone for a little bit.......That is if you like life." He said showing the lycan his power of flame.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:55 pm

" Stay out of this." Ialeia glared at Kunji.

Stupid youths..

" And what are you going to do? Compared to my pack, you are nothing but a parasite, filthy vampire."

" This is my last warning. Get off my property,"

", Or else.."

The lycan growled as betas moved around her. She shook her head slowly," You are so pathetically stupid wolf. So was your son when he tried to kill me."

Taking one last step toward the wolf she vanished from sight before reappearing atop him, leaning into his ear to whisper slowly," Your love is your death.. As was your son's.. You think you're invincible, I think not."

Her fangs found the jugular in his neck as she bit down hard, letting the fresh warm blood flow freely past her lips. She fed off him, feeling the poision from his regeneration flowing into her blood stream. Since she had lived as long as him, Ialeia had been almost immune to it.

That was the Lycan's last defence before his giant body fell to the ground, lifeless.

" What's a pack without a leader?" Ialeia bore her red glazed eyes toward the betas as they flinched back and away. Blood was dripping from her fangs as her neck and shirt were covered in it.

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 am

((Ah sorry Prep sweatdrop Won't happen again))

Kage watched the scene as he picked up Nika's unconsious body,pressing his jacket against her wounded head and ran to the infirmatory "Stupid headmistress, I would have taken that guy if it wasn't for her" He said to himself before looking at Nika in worry.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 am

((S'all good Kuro. I can't think right now guys so just go on without me.))

PunkUnderPrep

candinaye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:07 pm

((duudes u post alot xD i dont know what to say right now cause im confuse of whats happening in the battle so ill post later when i understand what the hell is happening :3))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Jenn rolled out of bed with a scream as she heard Haki's knock. She got up and rubbed her face as she looked around, thinking she was still in her dream. "Coming..." She whispered as she walked to the door groggily in her PJ's. She opened the door and saw Haki. "Oh hey. Isn't it kind of late?... Oh my god what happened!" She said unbelievably as she turned him around a little to see the wound. "You should go to the infirmary. Here I'll take you there." She said closing the door and trying to make a small covering on the wound with her rings power. She made it happened and smiled.

Ray had gone with Ivan but got lost among the battle. She took out four lycan with a lot of effort, but ended up unconscious on the ground after a demon had blasted her with some kind of magic. The last thing she remembered was the Ialeia biting someone neck. Although she couldn't open her eyes for some reason, she could feel the ground beneath her, and it felt very comfortable.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Kunji looks around and see's people taking off from the seen. He spots Ray on the ground he walks over to her and shakes her a little. "Hey get up.....Are you ok?" He did not know if she was hurt or just sleeping and maybe she got knocked out.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games