Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:03 pm

"This could be an elaborate scheme by someone else though... Word from Desta suggests that someone is trying to manipulate the clans against eachother..." The GM-SNIPER rolled to cover to reaload, while a tank-like mini-mech with GUNTANK engraved on its shoulder onloaded a barrages of cannon shells at an airship.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:07 pm

"Well I'm completly in the dark. I just showed up and came under attack. After I destoryed them I headed over here and found Erk and Justice under attack. No matter as soon as the boss shows up they won't stand a chance." A noise catches his highly sentive ears. He barely rolls around in time to bring up his LAW rocket launcher and blow to hell the group of cyborgs sneaking up on them.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:10 pm

A mini-mech with two beam sabers dashed at some cyborgs near the GM-SNIPER and sliced them to bits. Meanwhile, the GUNTANK had nearly destroyed an airship.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Viva nods respectfully at the mech then lifts his beam cannon and contiunes to decimate the enemies air fleet.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:18 pm

The mini-mech charged off, slicing at an airship. The GM-SNIPER aimed a few rounds at the cockpit of another airship.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:24 pm

Viva rakes his beam weapon across another airships severing the ship into. A sudden hiss emits form his cannon as it ejects another spent crystal. ((heh by the time Byako assualt gets back on he won't have a army left if we keep this us xd ))

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:27 pm

(Wewt!) The GUNTANK blew up an airship, and did the same to another.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:34 pm

Viva slams another crystal in. He raises the cannon, just as he connect to two crystaline wire to fire the improvized weapon a dull whine emits form the gun. He quickly drops down and pops open a panel. After a few seconds of tracing the crystal veins inside the tank cannon he repairs the gun then goes back to the battle. He aim his cannon and blast though a airships engines. The ship shudders violently and bludges outward before it rips itself apart.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:37 pm

A mini-mech with a huge mega particle cannon fired its weapon,anihilating a few airships. "Minovsky Particles at work..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:41 pm

"Hmm not bad.....a bit bulky though." Viva flashes a quick grin then blows another hole though the already serverly dimished fleet.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:44 pm

"Unfortunetly, Zeon found a way to manuver around the bulk. They built a mobile suit called a Zock. It was like a mobile battery! I always hated those..." The GM-SNIPER fired some rounds at the engines of an airship.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:49 pm

"Yeah I can imagine why. Though maybe after this is over with, you look me up and I'll see if maybe I could lend you some Anceint tech." Viva raises the cannon again and destroys three closely postioned airships.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:51 pm

"I'm sure the mechanist who repairs us can speak to you once this battle is over."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:53 pm

Viva nods then blast a group of cyborgs in the street. A blast of heat burst over them as the backwash of the blast reaches them.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:06 pm

((well the viva signing off good night all VIVA!!!))
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games