Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:18 am

(>.> Man my clan had the first wings and everyone began to get them They aren't special any longer *flutters into a corner* XP)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am

NUR

User Image

laughing Shoko can feel her energy come right back to her. The pain that once plagued her disappears, the pain that took away all her energy made her lethargic. Shoko was becoming herself once again thanks to her lovely kage. Blushing heavily now. "Just shut up already." Shoko smiles, bites her lower lip then gives Arreku the sweetest and softest kiss ever imaginable. her lips barely carressing his Shoko feels a great warmth rise within her entire body. She knows what she must do from here...she needs to make herself a mask. Shouldn't be too tough since she has clay with her already.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

((Mmmm well only three clans really have wings one only has a few people and well then theres all the angels wings lmao haha))
Arekku just hold her for a little while longer as he felt her lips touched him he made his head go blank easily,"Alright then." Arekku said as he extended his wing now that he already healed most of Shoko as he was holding her by the waist he just looked at her eyes with a soft look now though there didn't seem to be any exhaustion just as calm as usual, he try to keep this front for Shoko.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 am

"How about you get some rest?" Shoko says looking at Arreku from the top of her eyes. "While you do so I will start making my mask and show it to you when I'm done." Shoko actually has a great idea for her own Anbu mask, she just needs to represent it correctly.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

"I'll get some rest when I know your okay, though even then there really no such thing." Arekku said rubbing his head,"Though go for it, I can't wait to see it." Arekku said smiling as he kissed her cheek.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Shoko makes a bunch of handsigns and a earthen dome surrounds her. this dome drips on the inside with fresh clay for Shoko to use. She plays around with the clay for awhile bringing new elements to the surface of the earth using doton jutsu. These new elements and minerals coming to the surface of the earth create a wonderful new coloration to whatever Shoko is making. Making her mask quickly and freely Shoko has all the most wonderful ideas.

((I finally made an Anbu mask. I will post the picture soon.))

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku back up from the dome as he lets her work though he closed his eyes he concentrated for a while trying to go deep inside him as his body was fully covered in his angel cloak as he sped up his healing now.

((THAT'S AWESOME CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

((Naito, what is your kekkei genkai... -stare-))

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm

(Seki-reigan and if your wondering about the angel cloak look here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17313207
then looked at this guy please < Okuninushi|| Ichiha || One – Winged Angel > ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

((Sorry, but I was just a little irked. I have the Descendants of Angels Kekkei Genkai, and that kinda got under my skin. Sorry sorry, didn't know about the new plot thingie... now I feel like a heel....))

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm

((Well no worries though I don't think your Kekkei genkai is here anymore so it be better if you try to get it reapprove or take a new one or you will probably have problems with people for many reasons))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:09 pm

((CheeAH! Thanks, forgot to check that.))

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 am

(Oh well, My Clan is teh best, I get to control an energy that is a variable. I can edit the properties of the energy by using my element. If I place all of them... OMG that would be so awesome!)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 am

The clone of Ronnel landed behind Naito and bowed.
"Lord Kusakge, my student is currently taking his Gennin Exam, and I believe that he will pass successfully."

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku nodded while he meditated as his clone disappeared and came back with a headband,"Well give him this then." Arekku clone said as he tossed him the headband,"Also take the two genin from me in the academy there part of your team, it's a big responsibility hope your ready for it." Arekku said with a calm voice as he let out a breath and it seemed he was completely healed up now as he stood up.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games