Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm
(Wow, it should take longer since there is resistance. Oh well I have Hyaka so boo-yah.)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Angrily Tetsuo channeled his chakra into the ground. The vines would completely stop due to his unique control and understanding of all plants. The vines rose back up letting Mai go. He then told the plant 'Take the fool, Fenrir if you wish.'

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm
((No. That's only when he's making his special attack, which is basically where he moves at speeds that can't be seen. The fact that he's only a blur shows that he's slowed down a bit to make stronger and more accurate cuts. And Yajuu uses a sword anyways. You saying steel can't cut through wood? Come on.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm
The plants turned on Hideki as they grabbed him down to the floor it had two distinct chakra's the seals of Masumi and reenforced with Arekku's own clan seals as Mai was now going somewhere.

(It's not wood anymore Fenrir it's dark matter wood, I added more defense to grass so deal with it)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:35 pm
(Wow It's really cool that you create something to attack Fenrir and then appearantly they attack your own Ninja... I can't believe I have to do this.)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo yawned as he used Earth Military movement just in time to move through the dirt grab Mai and take off out of the city.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:41 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

(Way to be a jerk naito. stressed )

Fenrir noticed that Tetsuo had taken Mai. He looked at Yajuu. "You're the stealthier and quickest, follow him." the orange blur immediately shot out of the store and followed Tetsuo's scent to the best of its ability. Meanwhile Fenrir ran off in another direction. Since the roots were after him, they should follow him instead of Tetsuo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm
(well your getting in the way of the roots)
In the ground it was too late for Hideki as the roots surrounded him as well and now both were captured.

(The roots are on the ground think about it lol)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm
(that's why I sent in the bone to block them off...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm
(what bone? also if it's the roots then it wouldn't matter just become part of the dark matter)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm
(Naito thats bullshit. If I use a jutsu how is it too late... WTF? Really as a veteran and someone who's seen most of you RP from your beginnings I have to say that's sloppy and nothing like you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm
((Oh wait, nevermind. I was going to put in a bunch of bone around the village and blow this damn tree sky high, but I figured that was a little too dramatic for the situation (damn you probation stressed )so I went with the splitting up option instead. sweatdrop Still, if Fenrir set off the vines then they should be after him instead of Tetsuo and Mai, so leave them alone and come after me ok?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm
(The roots in the entire city they are the protection of it they find an enemy they become aggressive as possible, your being sloppy and thinking your too powerful in this village, that's why I made a new defense for it, think about it where are the root? In the earth your swimming in, it's like jumping from the frying pan to the fire)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Oh wait, nevermind. I was going to put in a bunch of bone around the village and blow this damn tree sky high, but I figured that was a little too dramatic for the situation (damn you probation stressed )so I went with the splitting up option instead. sweatdrop Still, if Fenrir set off the vines then they should be after him instead of Tetsuo and Mai, so leave them alone and come after me ok?))

(the whole village do you understand what that means for reals?)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm
(Not really, but Fenrir is the enemy, not Mai and Tetsuo. So shouldn't it protect them rather than go after them?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:52 pm
(Really, I've only did whats normal, your vines cover the village. I'm Hyaka I speak to plants and control them naturally without much chakra. Meaning my first little thing should of worked but apparently I'm just misreading the clan that Masumi made in detail.)

(What ever it doesn't matter ******** it.)  

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm
(Fenrir why would he leave them out in the open? Or leave them in one place instead transporting idk to tell me? And hector yeah it would work if it was only roots, my clan took control of them in a different way to convert them now into something more than Arekku could use to his advantage more. So Kage seals versus you? shouldn't that at least give me control of the defense more than you?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games