Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Seeing what was going on with the other two, Shiro just sat there as Aki was healed. After she got done, he noticed Vrail trying to wipe something off on the back of the bench. "Hey you mind doing the other kid next? I have a feeling he is hiding something." He asked Zeramu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Aki easily noticed his weak smile and sneakyness. Frowning she folded her arms and scruntinized at him. "Vraaaail... What's wrong? I know something is." He looked impossibly tired and now that she was starting to notice he was pretty beat up to and. Also was that... blood? Worried Aki grabbed at his elbow, "You're hurt!"  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Danielsgirl15
Im fine, im holding on well. Gotta make sure you two are ok though *checks pulse* dont worry about me, if i die im worthless anyway

Zeramaru laughed at what she said.
"If that is how you think then you truely deserve to fail" Zeramaru said in reply then looked at Vrail.
"you should have told me about this sooner" Zeramaru said as he saw the blood he proceeded examining the wound he got some blood on his hands as he examined it. He licked off some blood on his hand then he did the same seals as what he used ton Aki.
"Sazei (regeneration)" he held onto the wound and slowly it healed even the bone but now Zeramaru was even more tired.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:13 pm
"Luna, don't worry about Zeramaru, in his own twisted way, he's trying to make you stronger. To translate what he said, he means that you have to believe in yourself and your strength, and knowing your weakness, you must improve on them," Zane retorted in calm and collected tone  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Once again, Sano walked into the hall and looked around. Aki was awake again and she looked a lot better, and he then realized Zeramaru was right next to him. "Ah! Zeramaru-sama! I have a question. How am I supposed to fix myself?" Sano opened up his cloak and showed the Kage the deep cuts in his puppet body. "I still don't really understand my body yet and I was hoping you could maybe help me?"

((Zeramaru isn't disguising his puppet body, right?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm
Vrail felt the relief of being healed. His body was heavier than how it normally felt, as he tried to stay up right. "Thank you Yukikage-sama" He looked at Shiro "Hey, I'm going to nap now, watch Aki and make sure she's safe!" he said as his eyes struggled to stay open. With his chakra gone and the loss of blood he was verily awake as he turned to Aki. He smiled at her "Hey, I'm fine..." he said as he laughed "... You made everything better and in soo many ways!" He finally collasped, landing on her lap.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Shocked Aki jumped as he collapsed in her lap, but he appeared to be comfortable so she let him be. Smiling she ran her finger through his hair. "Get some sleep." Sighing Aki remained as she was. "Neh, Shiro-sensei. Who do you think I'll be fighting next?" She was excited and ready to fight whoever was thrown at her. She was sure she'd win this time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:55 pm
Plexilate
Once again, Sano walked into the hall and looked around. Aki was awake again and she looked a lot better, and he then realized Zeramaru was right next to him. "Ah! Zeramaru-sama! I have a question. How am I supposed to fix myself?" Sano opened up his cloak and showed the Kage the deep cuts in his puppet body. "I still don't really understand my body yet and I was hoping you could maybe help me?"

((Zeramaru isn't disguising his puppet body, right?))

Zeramaru looked at the damage and said "well all you need is some thing to fill the gaps. Your body aint that badly damaged... well the required parts are still working just fill it in with some steel melt it into the gaps and that should do"
Zeramaru took out a scroll and summoned a bunch of spare puppet parts.
"take your pick" Zeramaru said there were parts of all sizes that Sano could use to repair his body.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 pm
"Ah, thank you!" Sano sat down next to the pieces and began trying to fit them into the gaps like a puzzle. After a few minutes his body looked like new. He arranged the pieces back in order and stood up. "Thank you, sir! Umm...Could you teach me how to summon those parts or something? I'm the only one in my village that is in my condition, so I think your the only one who can help me." Sano reclasped his cloak and placing his hand on his abdomen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm
A little shocked at what just happened, Shiro just looked down at the floor. "I don't know. You should do fine. I mean if the worst you got in that last fight was a torn tendon, you shouldn't have any problems." He didn't know what was going on with him, but he wasn't feeling right. And after what just happened with Vrail, it just sparked the not-right feeling.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:16 pm
(( Jeeeeeealous? >D ))

Aki nodded at his words. Yeah, she'd be fine no doubt. Something wasn't right about Shiro's tone. It struck an akward unheard of tone. Typically she only heard up beat and encouraging diction from Shiro. The words were encouraging alright, but his heart just wasn't in it. "Is something the matter?" Aki asked with a quirked eyebrow and her hand still in Vrail's hair.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:34 pm
((Not at all...))
Shiro kept looking down at the ground, just barely noticing what Aki was doing. "No. Nothing." Knowing full well something was wrong, he just didn't know what.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:36 pm
((I knew it Hahaha... Vrail has no idea either. I knew when Shiro would do anything for Aki and he never paid attention to Areku, Vrail, or Shoku that he liked her. Hmph x] Sucks to be me!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 pm
((I did stuff for Shoku, Vrail, and I actually just kind of forgot about Areku.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm
(( Right right ))

"Hmph, fine then." She turned her head away from him. Aki leaned it up agains the wall and shut her eyes, but not for wanting sleep. "Stubborn Sensei..." Her stomach gave a growl. Surprised the hand in Vrail's hair clutched at her stomach. Guess I'm hungry... that's understandable. She shrugged it off and decided to deal with it later.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games