Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:42 am

Alice stood up after finding an amazing spell. She jumped onto the bed close to Shinobu, but was careful to wisper. "Hey I think I have a really good spell, mostly for both of us, but it's an amazing replinsihing spell" she wispered in a smile.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:46 am

User Image
Shinobu turned to Alice, carefully moving Guroji's arms. "I'm not sure. Last time I tried a spell to heal me... I almost killed someone." She wiggled out of the embrace and looked worried.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:48 am

As Guroji slept, his body began to petrify again, and also latched onto Shinobu
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:48 am

Alice smiled reassuring "Don't worry, you don't have to do anything. I'm doing the spell, and I studied on how to do it carefully. I doesn't require much, but intense conversation, and some kind of dance thing I have to do....Anyway I can do it" she said, and cupped her hands in an almost pleading way. "Crap he's petrified...will have to take him with you to do the spell.." she sighed. "It'll be good for him also." she smiled towards her.

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:01 am

User Image
Shinobu scrambled away from him, and pulled off the stone from her delicate skin. Tears gathered in her eyes, but he wasn't latched onto her anymore. But, on the other hand she had raw patches of skin on her arms. And she had spilt the soup. In one place, where she had patted him her whole hand had almost lost the first layers of skin. She turned to Alice. "No. Spells are used for physical things. Broken heart syndrome is in the mind. And Guroji is fine. I don't want to change just because it's convinient for others. If I am able to stay from Shou, Guroji won't let me near him again. That will surely break my heart. I refuse, Alice." She said softly and cradled her hands to her chest. "I can't. I won't. I don't want to change if Shou can like me the way I am."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:08 am

Alice sighed, as her chest burned again. I wish it would stop...I dunno how to make it...transformation may be the only way... She got off the bed "Well it isn't for broken heart...it was for physical replinish...I'm going to do it then. You wanna watch? I hear it makes an angelic soft tone also" she smiled towards her.

She got to the far corner away, as she grabbed the book. "I have to practice to become stronger also,...I'll un-petrifi him also". She ran over, and picked up the rock of a demon, and sat him down in the middle.

She sat the book down, and began to her concentration.

((I'll post more after this post XD brb))

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:10 am

But unlike before, Guroji began to quickly, his eyes golden. "Hello!"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 am

User Image
Shinobu blew on her hands and arms. She daren't touch them. "But I am weak. It's part of me." She stared at Guroji, and shuffled away. The tears were still in her eyes because it really hurt.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:17 am

Alice looked down at the demon with an emotionless expression "Hey..".

Alice then began, as she began to lift, and her hair swirled. A purplish arua gathered around her, as she balled in a radius. Every jump, and dancing step she took, glowed under her feet. She floated in her area, near Guroji, as she then stopped.

A purple light in her chest glowed, as she got brighter, and she was lifted. The room was lit, as dark angel wings formed behind her, and she could almost hear soft tones Sanctuary. The Angel wings enclosed her in, as the light was sealed inside, but it was easy to tell as it got brighter. She flew over to Shinobu, as the wings wrapped around her, as Shinobu's hands began to glow.

The angel wings unfolded, and strechted out, as the light dimmed, as she was lowered down. She landed on one toe, as her arms were spread out and wide. The purple crystal infront of her chest slowly dimmed, as it now began to beat, and slowly dimmed further. The crystal became more visible, and began to decend into her chest, as cracks were formed on it. It was gone, as she landed and her eyes still remained closed.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 am

User Image
Shinobu held her breath as Alice danced. The light reflected on her face and casted shadows on the walls. She stared and flinched as the light touched her hands.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:30 am

User Image
Shinobu held her breath as Alice danced. The light reflected on her face and casted shadows on the walls. She stared and flinched as the light touched her hands.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:34 am

Alice took a deep breath and opened her eyes, in a shocked way, but amazed also. "T-that was pretty interesting.." she felt the wings decend, and fade , but something felt odd.

She turned her head to the back, and the black wings were small and cute like, but still there. "E-eh?!...well I guess that counts as shapeshifting a little..". She flapped them a little, then shook her head facing towards Shinobu "So how you feeling?"

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:37 am

"Let me guess what comes next, yuri right?" Roguji said as he walked over to the angel as he hugged her, spits of light shinned through him. He then spoke to Shinobu. "I cant wait to see this thre-way."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:48 am

Alice then flinched "What the NO!!!!!" she yelled as she elbowed the demon. "Away perv!" she yelled, as she jumped on the bed, keeping a distance from everyone. Her face was red, as her eyes glowed yellow.

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:51 am

User Image
Shinobu stared at the wings with adoration. She then heard Roguji's comment and pulled a face. "I feel... disgusted." She muttered and glared darkly. "Sh, Alice, calm down." She said softly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games