Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:31 pm
A small hand pushed open the door to the student lounge.A neko girl with purple hair and golden eyes searched the area.Her eyes scanning every direction, Keilantra slowly walked around.Her face was slightly puffy from crying and her mood sadened for the reasons she gave herself.Her dress that consist of two black straps with two silver dots on each.Extending down the strap the black cloth forms into a rose pattern which is adorned with a white doily over her bust.Flowing down further a white silk fabrics lays beneath the first fabrics.Laying under the silk the same black rose pattern forms into a slightly 'fluffy' form.It was more 'full' then fluffy.Many layers make it so but it is complemented by the black stockings and shoes.Around her neck a black and white ribbon laid and her heart shaped necklace hidden behind it was slightly grass stained, but she didn't really care.

She was looking for some one and wasn't making any progress.Giving a quiet sigh she flopped down on a chair in the Study Corner.
"I'm so stupid....."Keilantra muttered to her self as she hid her face in her hands.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:48 pm
Rain smiled as he walked her to an open table and pulled out a seat for her. "A chair for you?" He said smilely warmly closing his eyes with happiness. There was just something about her that made him feel happy inside that he had made a friend.  

NeoEnvy

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:13 pm
((Rain, please extend your post. It's considered a one-liner. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:52 pm
Syrena came into the student lounge mainly because she needed a change of scenery. She saw others there, and hoped no one asked why she was wearing her scarf over her mouth. Or why there was a cat in her shirt.
(It's okay, love,) Mysti, the cat, said in her mind, (I'm sure no one will mind)
(They'd better not), she said back, sitting down and taking out a book.

((can't get on any more today, I'll try tomorrow))  

SyrenaV

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:37 am
"Thank you, kind sir." Fae answered, her eyes dancing with amusment, "Very gentlemanly you are. I must say it is refreshing." She sat down in the chair Rain offered, "This looks so good!" She exclaimed, studying the noodles, "Thanks!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:26 pm
Asakura had already walked back in the Student Lounge after Keila leaving abruptly. He was sitting on a couch which was in the far back of the Study Room as he noticed a girl sitting far away but she was close enough for him to notice she had purple hair "Keila..." Her name soflty escaped his lips 'Keila...Are you just playing games with me...She did come back...So she must care...I'll just find out then...' Asakura took a deep breath as he stood up. He slowly walked over to Keila and after half a minute he was already right behind her "Why...Why did you leave...Why dont you believe that I love you...Do you really love me...Or were you just acting like you really cared..." Asakura's fist were both slightly clenched as he asked all of these questions which were running through his mind at a rapid speed.  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:40 pm
Keilantra's eyes immedietly popped open as she heard a familar voice.Bring her hands away from her face she gave a sadened sigh.All his questions going in and out of her mind as she tryed to figure out what to say.Bringing her legs up onto the chair she folded them to her side.Looking down at her lap she began to twirl a stand of hair around her index finger.'You have to say something...you can't just make all your problems go away by avoiding them....but....what if he doesn't think I'm telling or....'Arguing with her thoughts, her lips parted and something finally escpaced."I..I was scared...."She said with a dazzed tone.She didn't think he would understand what she was saying but it was the only thing that came out.Letting out a breath she tryed to extend on her previous statement."Of loving you......"A soft whisper explaned as she dropped her hands down to her lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:53 pm
Asakura walked over to a wall which he leaned against as he listened to her "Keila...Has anything gone wrong between us yet?" He paused for a few moments to let the question sink into her head "There was earlier when I got on top of you...But I did it because I love you...I understand that you are afraid I dont really love you...So we can take it as slowly as you want...But we still have to be able to french" Asakura softly laughed as he said the last part to try and lighten the mood but then he continued "You kinda lead me on earlier so I thought you wouldnt mind if I did that...I wouldnt mind if you did it...Heh...But seriously I truely do love you..."  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Swinging her feet over the edge she slid her body down infront of the chair and leaned up against it.Running her hand through her hair she gave a sigh and rested her head on it.As thoughts zoomed through her mind she tryed to figure out how to word her next sentence."No...I just....I haven't had the best luck with relationships...my last boyfriend...he.."Suddenly her sentence trailed off to the ground.Her face soon became sad and her expression dazed.Glancing over at Asakura then back at her feet she spoke again."You didn't do anything wrong....I just freaked out alittle thats all..."Giving a sniffle she shuffled her feet around lightly and fiddled with her hair again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:29 pm
Asakura sighed as he then slowly started to walk over to Keila and sit down next to her "Tell me what happened...Please...My love..." He put his arm around her shoulder and then continued with a soft yet gentle voice "You dont have to...But...I want to know...Because I truely love you..." As he was talking he pulled her slowly closer to him and held her gently "I will always be with you..."

((Sorry bout it being short...))  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:47 pm
Resting her head against Asakura's chest with her hands close to her face her eyes gave a blink.Her face still had a blank expression as she became completely silent.She didn't care to talk about what happened with any one before.Keilantra had never told some one and she was scared if she did something bad would come of it.Though it made no sense to feel like that she couldn't shake the feeling.Closing her eyes and finally opening them she decided she would atleast try to talk."He..he just...went to far I guess...."Moving her hands under her chin she moved closer to Asakura.Though the memory was making her way back up she felt alittle better.She hadn't explained the whole thing and figured when she did it would be a relief but she couldn't find the courage to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:56 pm
Asakura was silent after hearing the horrid words slowly escape her lucious lips "...I suspected as much...Listen, if anyone ever touches you again...I'll kill them...I wont let anyone take advantage of you...I just love you so damn much..." Asakura started to slightly hold her tighter in his arms as he became more emotional "Please...Dont ever...Ever leave me..." He was hardly able to hold back the tears that were trying to escape his eyes 'Damn...Dont cry right now...'  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:10 pm
"I love you too...."Keilantra moved her hands out from under he chin aand stretched her arms out and placed around Asakura's stomach.Her head still resting on his chest a tear rolled down her cheek."I won't..."Closing her eyes she nuzzled up against him and tryed to clear her mind.She didn't want to move, she just wanted to sit there with him.For once she wasn't thinking about her past, she wasn't even really thinking.Keilantra wasn't concentrating on a million things at once....just Asakura.She had no clue what would happen in the future but she just wanted to stay in the moment forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:18 pm
A large amount of confusion left Asakura's mind once she had told him she loved him 'I know now that she truely loves me as well...What should I do now...I'll stay like this for awhile longer...I feel like...Im finally at peace...' There wasnt much to say at the moment so Asakura tried to just stay in the position that him and the one that he loved were in. "...I..." He attempted to say something but he knew it would ruin the moment so he discontinued his words and held her tightly.  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:35 pm
Keilantra opened her eyes and focused them up to look at Asakura when he began to speak, he had barely said a word but he still wanted to hear him if he had something to say.Hearing him stop she closed her eyes again.Feeling the warmth of being next to him she suddenly felt calm.Giving a small yawn she moved closer to him and brough her hands up back under her chin.'I finally found some one....hes completely...perfect...'She hadn't sleep in a few days and was rather tired.As she sat next him she slowly fell into a light sleep.Luckily if needed she could wake up at any moment but she just wanted to sleep next to him.

((Sorry computer crashed...))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games