Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami07

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:56 pm
Okami saw Rosa at Legend's door. She went over and asked,
"Hi Rosa. Are you here to see Legend?"

She couldn't help but notice that Legend and Rosa seemed to be bonding at the least. Okami tapped the door. "Legend, Rosa would like to see you!"
It seemed Legend was not there or just wasn't answering.
"Legend...?Legend!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:17 pm
After getting her room assignment from the bot, Mae walked to her down the hall way looking for her room. "Number 1353...Hmmmmm Ok there's 1350! So it should be somewhere around here!" After a few more feet Mae found her room .She place the key into the lock and opened the door. Inside the room were beautiful Violet floral curtains handing over the windows. The bed was a canopy type with the netting that went all the way to the floor, but was tied back on the sides. The bedspread was in a deep violet and the carpeting was a light purple. The walkin closet continued the theme and the bathroom had a lovely pink and violet shower curtain. All of the rooms were painted white with a purple floral pattern at the top and then along the bottom. "Wow! Beautiful!." Mae left her door open to let some extra air in. Entering the closet with her sack she began to hang up what little clthes she had. She hung her wedding gown that her grandmother had given her towards the back and then her daily clothes, all 5 outfits towards the front. In the middle she placed her occasion clothing, such as bathing suits and formal wear. "There." Mae stated as she left the closet and went to p[ut her bathing supplies in the bathroom.  

angelmae3995

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:21 pm
Rosa didn't even bother to look at Okami, she was deep in thought. But Rosa did hear what she said and her face started to turn bright red. Why was she actually here? I can't believe others think I actually care about some one. Why am I actually here?!?!? These question were flyign through her head. She had no idea what to say untill she heard a flute playing. She could tell it was Risa, her flute sounded different then other flutes. Rosa took out a potion that she made for Legend that should help. She put it in Okami's hands. Then she started to walk away. "Tell Legend that I was here and that she should have some of the potion. *wink* Tell her that I'm with risa if she needs anything." Rosa flowed the sound of the flute and found Risa's dorm. She knocked. Risa stoped playign her flute. Then she stood up and looked through the peek whole, It was Rosa. "Go away." Risa didn't want to see her. She locked the dorm and layed onto her bed. Rosa sighed and started to walk away. "To stay here I need a dorm, I better get one." She started to walk down the hallway and stoped near Legend's dorm. There was a turn so she stood behind the wall just waiting...she wanted to just see if Legend was allright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:01 pm
Risshun had just finished talking to one of the android butlers. She stood in the hall, her backpack in one hand, and a paper in another. The Big and bold numbers 713 stood out on the paper. Risshun looked up, seeing the butler she was just talking with going down the hall with her bag. She had told him everything she wanted in her room, and he had just nodded. She didnt follow for a moment and then looked back at the paper. "W-wait" she said following him, so she knew the way to her room. When they got there he handed her the keys and turned to go help another student get their room. "Wait, where's my puppy?" She looked over at him. "That has already been aranged" he said with a soft smile and turned away again. "Oh alright" she said unlocking the door.  

SunKissHoneyDew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:53 pm
Livvy made her made up the stairs and onto the floor where her own dorm was located. Minami followed close behind her friend with a curious, yet perturbed look on her face. For someone who was in such a hurry to get back to her dorm, Livvy was certainly walking at snail's pace right now. Livvy's eerily cool and serious expression irked and scared her at the same time. Then, without warning, Livvy stopped.

"Minami," she turned her head only slightly to look at the teal-haired girl through the corner of her eye, "You should go back to your dorm. This doesn't concern you."

Minami looked shocked, but she quickly grew angry. "What are you saying, Miranda!? I followed you all the way here and you don't even have the courtesy to tell me why! Now you want me to leave? We've only just been reunited! I'm not going to let you go again!"

But Livvy turned to completely face Minami. The expression on her face made the latter's anger completey dissipitate. Her eyes silently pleaded with her friend and her face was totally guilt-ridden.

"I'm not abandoning you Minami. I would never leave you, and you know that. I promise to explain later. I'll visit your dorm tonight as soon as I'm finished here. Just please go for now."

Minami had no choice but to comply. She knew Livvy was being honest with her. With a heavy sigh, she headed back to the stairwell and continued upstairs to her own dorm.

As soon as she was out of sight, Livvy continued onto her destination. Not long down the hall, she saw Okami and another girl talking outside Legend's dorm. She waited til the other girl left before going up to Okami. Her expression was still calm and creepy. "Okami, that girl...do you know her?" She asked as she watched the other girl head over to Risa's old dorm. "Something's happened, hasn't it?" she said, looking back at the girl next to her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:07 pm
Mae slolwy closed the door to her dorm and went to her closet. She changed into a light chemise. It was the only thing she had as pajamas at the moment. Tomorrow she would shop for more clothes and stuff. After getting dressed she untied the draw stings to the bed's covering and closed it. She liked being in a bed cloaked all the way around by the canvas whilst she were sleeping. After a while Mae fell asleep and began having dreams of her and Ryuu and Kieth all hanging out together and her powers working right.  

angelmae3995

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:32 am
Rosa was listening very carefully. "Who was that girl? And why does she have that look on her face, she has no idea whats going on!! But I wonder, if she knows who okami is..does she know Risa?" Rosa stood there not even moving a muscle. She had no idea what was going on and because of this she was actually scared.

After hearing her older sister leave her door and walk away she jumped off her bed and sat on the ground. Next she took out a small white candle and lite it. Her hands moved over the samll flame so close that the flame and her hands very touching. she was not burnt.... Risa crossed her legs and started gathering up engry. "hhhuuuuuuuummmmmm"
Slowly small engry waves started forming around her. She lifted her hands from the flames and on her hands was soemthing that looked like an eye.
"Eye of sight."
Then the mark started to push out physic waves. It slowly moved throughout the hallways.

Rosa was still listening and trying to be quiet but then she felt a small push like a wave. Then out of the blue that little wave pushed her off her feet and she landed in the middle of the hallway. *thump* Rosa stood up and unruffle her skirt. Wihtout saying a word she quickly walked by them and gave Livvy a look. Then when she was just about to go out the door she yelled. "Okami, Risa is looking for you and this girl named Livvy. She is in her room. *gives another look at Livvy*" Livvy was not sure about this other girl. She had no idea of who she was and if she knew about Risa and her true powers...she wasn't sure if She could trust her. Rosa opened the door and walked into the lounge.

Like a bat Risa could tell who the wave hit. "Rosa..." then the wave moved on more and it made its way to the front of Legend's dorm. Risa smiled. "Okami, Legend,and Livvv..........huh?..*screams very loudly that everyone could here* LIVVY!!!!" Risa started to comb her sort purple hair and she putted it into a small ponytail with a black ribbion. She put on a small black dress with a white strip and opened her door. Then she started to walk down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:35 am
Risshun opened her door that had the numbers 713 on it. The door swung open quietly, squeeking a bit when it was completly open. Her eyes widened slightly, seeing all her stuff already placed everywhere she wanted it, and the furniture set up.

"It's...just like home.." she said quietly as she took a step in, looking around and leaving the door still open. She heard a faint barking noise and looked around on the other side of the bed. She saw her puppy chasing his tail in a circle. When he toppled over and looked up, he sprinted over to her happily.

"Hey, I see you got here just fine" she said as he licked the side of her face. She walked over to where her desk was and sat down in her swirly chair. She looked at the fire marking on her wrist. It was still glowing. She hadnt changed out of her ripped shirt since the first sparring battle with Naka. She had told him they would take a break until the second part.

The puppy wagged his tail as he looked up at her. She smiled and tapped his head softly. "I'll have to sew this up now wont I?" she said with a slight laugh and the puppy barked.  

SunKissHoneyDew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:20 pm
Livvy watched the strange new girl walk away, narrowing her eyes back at her. She made a mental note to be wary of this one. But her thoughts drifted to what she had said. Risa? So it's true...she has returned. Her thoughts were interrupted when Risa herself appeared in the hallway.

"Risa." She narrowed her eyes before closing them. Her expression looked exasperated and angry. But then a faint smile appeared on her face as it softened a bit. "Back so soon?" she said sarcastically. Livvy opened her eyes to get a good look at Risa. She looked much older now. "I almost didn't recognize that aura of yours. You've changed quite a bit I see."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:28 pm
"Livvy!!!" Risa ran down the hallway and hugged Livvy like she hasn't seen Livvy in years. Actually for her it was about a year, but she still acted like the same old happy-go-lucky Risa. Then she got out of the hugg quickly and started to blush alittle. "Its nice to see you again, Livvy. wink hehehe so you think I changed have you? Well it feels like years since I've seen you. I don't think I will go on anymore lonely adventures." Risa started to laugh but then she remebered that Rosa was still wandering around. She had to find her and she had to find out what was wronge with Legend. Risa turned to Okima, "Did you see Rosa? I thought she would be here with legend. Oh ya! How is Legend?"  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:57 pm
Livvy couldn't help but smile to herself. She didn't even try to break off the hug like she normally would. She had to admit it was good to see Risa after such a long time. And it was good to know her personality hadn't completely changed.

But when the conversation turned to Legend, Livvy got serious again. "What's wrong? Did something happen to her?" she asked. She had no idea what was going on since she was too busy with Minami. Mentally, she berated herself for not keeping better watch on her friends. This past month Livvy had just shut herself up in her room. For that, she felt guilty.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:17 pm
Once Livvy brought up Legend Risa's smile started to frown. "I don't know, she just pasted out when I bumped into the others." Risa knocked the door just to see if she would open the door or say anything. Nothing happend. She started to worry but then she had an idea! "Oh! I just remebered! My Sis knew what was wronge but didn't tell me *sob*.Maybe I should find her...did any of you she were she went?" While she said this she forgot that Livvy never meet Her sister...it would be bad if they meet before...Rosa isn't nice to most people.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:27 pm
Livvy didn't respond to Risa's statement, but she did listen. After all, she was curious about that other girl. Her sister, huh? She seems very different though. I'll still keep an eye on her.

Livvy turned her attention back to Legend. "There's no need to look for you sister. Besides, she looked like maybe she wanted to be alone for a while." That was a lie; Livvy really had no idea what that girl was thinking when she walked by and she was more focused on who she was then what she was doing. "We'll just find out ourselves, come on."

Livvy placed her palm on Legend's door. Then it suddenly went through, as if she were a ghost or something. The rest of the arm that was visible through the door made it's way down to the knob. There was a faint 'click' when Livvy unlocked the door. She pulled her hand back through and opened the door.

"A handy trick, ne?" she said with a smile. Most people called it a 'mutation' or 'birth defect,' but it was one thing Livvy was proud to have. It always came in handy one way or another.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:46 pm
Cat looked around. She was very tired from al the day's events. She had to meditate though. And by meditation, she could take her mind off of things.

Cat went over to the circle of lilies. With a couple of powerful wing flaps she was suspended in air. She went in the middle of the circle while she was sspended.

Her hallway door was open, but she didn't notice. She started to chant in Hylian. "Jwuida rokur Iork forna fasu! Qwuipa de san manek loniir kuda!" she kept chanting. Vines sprouted from the lilies to keep her suspended in air. Anybody who saw this would be amazed at the sight.

She felt as her mind tuned from light to dark. Her hair, wings and stockings turned white while her eyes, tunic, cloak and boots turned crimson. Her dark side had taken over to meditate. "Jwuida rokur Iork forna fasu! Qwuipa de san manek loniir kuda! Kaland felis genjis weri asfos!" she kept chanting.

She looked straight out into space as she chanted. Lily petals swirled around her as she meditated. Her eyes were closed still, and her cloak billowed behind her. Her dark side wasn't evil, it was just Dark. Dark and fierce.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games