Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 am
Charon sighed as he exitted the water, his hair falling down to his mid back. He stepped over to get a towel and began drying himself off. He placed on a pair of pants and left the bathroom a towel placed to his head drying his long hair. He sat on the bed as he dried his long hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 am
User Image
The smile still played on Kyuri's face, though he was smiling he wanted to get serious now as he wanted to push Helios to his limits or make Helios push him to his own. His hands the ignited with flames as the aura flames shined bright upon his hands, his eyes had now became a fierce fiery of burning fire in his eyes(feiry orange), his hair was nearly on end and he had a flame blazing at the center of his forehead as he used the flames from his hand to propel him easily manuvering around the magma and gases not being bothered by the heat as his body tempature was already high due to the activation of his flames and his body tempature was all that he could feel right now as it emmited from his body blocking out the heat around him. While moving through the magma and gases he was moving highly fast moving faster than helios was earlier and went in for close range combat as the flames now emmited from his feet and he sent several punches towards Helios' face, chest, and ribs with the flames propeling his hand adding on to the peak strenght of his body and not to mention his body following through with the punches, but was also redy to evade or get away if needed be.  

Celestin Selone

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:24 am
Asani gave Nephilis a weak smile before he turned to alk to Helios. It appeared as if Amiea was not to be apart of the plan that was unfolding. She glanced at the girl as Nephilis and Amiea took off on the wind currents. Asani then turned and walked out of the building. Once out in the open she began jogging, though a jog for her was an all out sprint for most. She lept in the air and a water disc materialize going faster than her speed. Asani grabbed a hold though the contact knocked the wind outof her she smiled. The speed and height was exhilerating. Asani slowly stood up on the disk moving smoothely disspite the speed and movements of the disk. She was soon flying over Hydron's limits. She jumped off the disk spinning. She hit the ground rolling then sprang up completing the movement, into a jog. She slowed as she neared the bay which was a spot where she could usually find Nephilis. Asani slowed down. She could sense him not that the emotion coming off of him wouldn't have given him away. Asani walked up behind him. "Hey Nephilis" she said looking at him. "How are you doing?" she asked, Asani could sense it but she still always asked him.

Kitara slowed with Amalia smiling. Her adrenaline was pumping, causing her to have that speed rush that she loved. "I would like some water" she spoke. "Thank you" Kitara said acepting the water. They were half way to Hydron already. Kitara blew in the water bottle and ice crept up the sides showing that the drink had cool. She then drank it completely obviously like someone who basically lived on water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 am
((Hey guys, I'm going to be a bit scarce until Wednesday night-- I have a midterm Wednesday that I need to study for))

Zephyr looked to Dulceri. "Do you want to meet in Tenshu for breakfast before we to go Noroa tomorrow morning?" she asked. "We can discuss our plan of action before heading over there together if you like." She was still absorbing the fact that Nephilis...her little brother, though not by blood...he was involved in this. It was all she could do to contain her emotions at the moment.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm
Amalia smiled. She then looked at Kitara. "Thanks...for accompanying me" she stated. "I dont really have any friends...and well you were nice enough to come along with me" she smiled meekly. "We can continue on...or we can rest and head off tomorrow" she said glancing at the moon.

Helios caught the punches Kyuri was throwing as he felt the aura flames, it was like a stimulant for him. While he had Kyuri's hands in his grasp, he lept up throwing a right kick towards his ribs while squeezing Kyuri's hands. Something in Helios was about to trigger a force that his father possessed but what he thought he would never be able to master though, he was focused on just beeting this "punk".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 pm
(So the grim reaper does have a heart. And okay Lacey. I can tell my days of doing that are near. Really near.)

"I'll meet in Tenshu for the breakfast and planning deal." Dulceri responds. "I'll be seeing you all tomorrow morning." He didn't want to turn around because he could feel tears in his eyes. Also, he could bear to look at his friends and not see Nephilis in the bunch. "Goodnight to you all."

~~~

"Hello Asani." Nephilis sighed, his stride never stopping. "I'm doing fine now that you're here. Before, I was kinda out of it. I think my friends think I'm doing something against them. I'd never do such a thing." He was right. He'd never do such a think for no reason, but right now, he had to.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm
Rygor stepped outside and saw Amiea with one of her children. He walked over to them "Hey Nas" He said with a smile as he handed him a candy he had gotten inside. He looked at Amiea "Are you alright" He asked his voice reflected his worry. He sat next to her hoping she would tell him what was bothering her. He could tell somthing was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:03 pm
Amiea landed back at the fountain when she saw Rygor. She smiled. "I'm alright Rygor, just a lot on my mind" she stated, she looked into the fountain and back at him. "It's probably nothing, you know, I just at times...worry too much" she stated with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm
Rygor smiled at her "Hey you worry for good reason I think everyone is a little shakey after today" He said. He looked at the water "And besides I don't think we know everything thats going on so were just going to have to keep our eyes open" He said. He looked back at her "and don't worry about Nephilis if anyone wants to hurt him they have to go through me first" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm
Asani looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Nephilis" she began. "You are doing this for your nation with unselfish reasons right? You can't beat yourself up over something like this when your doing it for a good cause." She matched his strides evenly. "The toehr's will be okay. They look out for their nations as well."

Kitara smiled at the girl. She had been called many thing and told many thing about herself but this was the closest anyone had gotten to calling her a friend. "Actually I work my best at night" she said sheepishly. "The moon gives me energy. But If you want to rest you can. "

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm
Amalia looked at Kitara and smiled. "Well I guess we continue on" she stated. She took out two apples and tossed one to Kitara. Taking a bite of the meat of the apple she savored the taste before she finished and discarded it, running towards Evermore once again.

Amiea looked at Rygor and smiled. "I'm sure you will" she stated with a smirk. "Hey Rygor would you like to help me with some things before I go to bed?" she questioned nicely.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm
Rygor smiled and thought about it for a moment. He looked up at the sky for a moment taking in the sight of the stars and the moon. He looked back at her "Sure what do you need help with?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm
Amiea smiled. "Well I'm going to get Nephilis a present, a necklace one for him and one for me" she stated as she stood up and began to walk towards eastern Evermore. The moon was full and this was the only time she could do what she was going to do. A shallow looking oasis sat in front of them. "I hope you can swim" she told Rygor as she lept into the water, in reality it was much deeper than anyone could expect.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 pm
Rygor sighed "Naturally it would involve swimming" He said with a small laugh. He was glad he left his sword inside otherwise he would have had to get it soaked. He quickly dove in after her. He was glad that he had learned to swim along time ago.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm
Amiea continued to swim deeper and deeper into the cavern. The water was now more cold. Luckily like everyone in Evermore, not breathing for long periods of time wasnt bad. They entered a large cavern as she emerged out of the water, taking her first breath. She then climbed out of the water and faced a wall of solid rock and a door was there. She knew about this because her father had told her about it and she felt it was time that she utilized this oppurtunity.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games