Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 pm
Hey you all. I've been so busy, and I'm so far behind now that I don't expect to be able to catch up. You all are in charge of the RP now. Sorry I had to bail.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image Kura's bright blue eye searched the oom as he rain his figers threw his white hair, a faint yawn eacapd his lips s he touched hiseye patc ten hi sling 'stupid fire...' he thaght sghing as he leant on the wall  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:15 pm
User ImageI left Samantha at the woods. "Gotta go!" someone new was here. I ran to the beggning of the school and saw a boy about my age
"Hi im Annabelle.." I smiled shyly and tried not to show my hands..best he not see my glowing hands of energy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 am
User ImageKura smiled "hi, im Kura nice to meet you annabelle" he sead smileing h held out his good hand since the outher was in a sling  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am
User ImageI shaked his hand noticing the other was in a sling..but one of my energy hands appeared to show when I shaked his hand.
"Oh..sorry abotu that..its nothing..really." I blushed. Why was I so nervous. It was just a boy!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image
Adam walked out to the front of the school and saw a blonde girl and guy that he had never met before. Adam sighed wistfully, wondering what his brother James, who had ran away long before Adam got to the school, wals doing. Adam walked over to the two. "Hi, I'm Adam." He said, introducing himself to the girl first.  

Vamp C

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 pm
User ImageI blushed again. Another boy. I hid my hands but it was no use. He must of guessed my power by now. But if he didnt I would have to tell them sooner or later. Calling my aunt wasent a big thing. She'd probably call me a go getter for the boys. whatever that means I smiled and said "Im annabelle..oh and he's Kura a new student.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image
Adam was about to speak again when a familiar call sounded from above. Adam looked up and outstretched his arm. Then a beautiful hawk landed on his arm. "Hey Harry, where've you been." Adam said, stroking the bird's head. That was when Adam noticed the note attached to Harry's leg. Adam removed it. It read. Adam, I have found out where you are, and about what has happened, I will be arriving at the school soon, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore.
-James
Adam felt almost as if his heart would burst with happiness, a wide smile came on to Adam's face.  

Vamp C

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm
The bird was some beautiful creature and the boy adam seemed ever soo happy. Something made him..the happiest person in the world. I could just feel it. I this intrested and made me feel happy too. I smiled at adam looking at him and his beautiful bird named harry. I looked in my bag and looked at the box my other necklace came in and looked at him waiting for him to explain his fit of joyUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image
Adam's smile widened, if that was even possible. "My brother is coming." He said, wrapping Annabel in a tight hug, before realizing what he was doing and backing off, blushing furiously. "Sorry." He murmured.  

Vamp C

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:38 pm
He h-h-hugged me. I was glad he was happy to see his brother. My brother worked with my dad and like any of my family members except my aunt despised me. I blusehd redder thena a tomato and smiled.. "Its okay..im glad can I meet him?" I giggled.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image
Adam nodded. "Sure you can meet him." He said. "I'd be happy for you to meet him, oh he has to meet Samantha too, have you seen her? I want to tell her the good news."  

Vamp C

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 pm
I smiled..Samantha...! She was in the Woods I forgot! I smiled at him and said
"she's...Somewhere....in the woods. just call her name and she will probably come heh" I smiled nervously..User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Feeling Forgotten Samantha Decided to Head Back towards The school The cave could wait ..As she came to the clearing near the school she saw Adam and a bird talking to AnnaBelle .. she Quikened her Stride to meet them ..( sorry gotta go Guys TTYL)  

KommandoKat

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:38 am
(just gonna speed things up a bit...)
a few days later Rakata brought Dragonwing into the international airport in Cairo. he rented a car, though it was nothing like his Enzo. he got everything set up and pulled out of the driveway of the rental company, and checked into a hotel.

once they had everything squared away in the room Rakata started pouring over data that Iri had collated for this Op.
he looked over to TJ
"we are going to wait until after nightfall to move. i have the bogus ID cards, but why take a chance, right?"
the computer started beeping.
"well look at this. i have the exact location of the book. excellent. very good indeed."
he decided to get some sleep, and got up and walked over to one of the beds and laid down.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games