Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:17 pm
End of the final day.

In the dark park of Tomoeda, the sole remainder of the alliance awaited. The dark silhouette who had plagued them approached. As the sole survivor, Reg was out for revenge. He grabbed a nearby rock and tossed it at the dark figure to make sure he wasn't seeing things. The stone found its mark.

"Argleblargle! My face! gonk " the figure exclaimed, and it suddenly was clear who the figure was. Stepping into the light, J of the Wind was clearly visible. Reg approached J, determined to end this battle once and for all.

"Put up fists. We fight like men." Reg said in a tacky Russian accent. Both contestants raised their guards and started maneuvering the area. J struck first, with a quick left jab. Reg deflected it and struck back with a right body blow that J had barely managed to dodge, being grazed in the kidney. J retaliated by a hard right hook to Reg's head. Struck hard, Reg backed into the shadows. J waited cautiously, trying to find Reg. Just then Reg jumped out from behind J and kicked out his shin. As J fell, Reg jumped on J and held him down.

However, J was used to being sat on and had developed the strength to push himself up with another on his back. Once J raised himself to his knees, he rolled forward, removing Reg from behind him. But Reg recovered and struck J square in the stomach. With J collapsed, it seemed it was over. Reg went in for the finishing curb stomp.

But just then J reached into his pocket. When he pulled his hand out, the card of The Fiery came with it. J unleashed a flamethrower shot from the card, and Reg fell back in pain. Back on his feet, J fully released the card. The form of The Fiery flew up into the sky, looking down on Reg. They locked eyes, and suddenly Fiery plunged straight down onto Reg like a meteor. The entire park was engulfed in flames as Reg's body burnt to ash. As J called back The Fiery and proceeded to leave, he turned back and smiled evilly. "Don't bring fists to a firefight." He smirked as he walked away victorious. (Role Reveal. The Time was Reg.)

The Eriol Alliance wins!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Also @ZK: If Sakura picks a non card target, it's a miss, negating Kero's ability.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm
Now if that were real life J would have been on the ground allot faster.

EDIT: I forgot to say ******** you Nom. I hope you never play a mafia again you cocky s**t. You're terrible at it and if i had the power I'd ban you from being able to play.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm
My new favorite card.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Also @ZK: If Sakura picks a non card target, it's a miss, negating Kero's ability.

I'm glad I never did that, then. XD

@J: The Fiery is an awesome card, although I'm still partial to The Windy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:35 pm
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

yeah, but Kero was only alive for one day, so, yeah.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Oh, don t get me wrong, I LOVE windy, and thats my first choice, but for now, Fiery kicks a**. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 pm
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

Oh, don t get me wrong, I LOVE windy, and thats my first choice, but for now, Fiery kicks a**. xd

My favorite power of the Windy is 'blow'.
;D  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm
Kuzodav
J of The Wind
Zephyrkitty
Hashire Kazemeijin

My favorite power of the Windy is 'blow'.
;D

Oh you.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 pm
So Hash, what would have happened if Nom DID shield himself tonight?

Random number generator?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:50 pm
J of The Wind

Random number generator?

If Yue had guarded himself, yu would have been shafted, J. Would have burned Reg, and then Mafia'd Nom, but he'd survive. Then the RNG would play the lynch. If yu won the RNG, he'd still be immune to the kill, and yu'd do another RNG for the next day, and so on and so forth until the RNG killed yu.

Also, Windy is my favorite too. Too bad The Fiery had to be double teamed by Windy and Watery to beat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:51 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
J of The Wind

Random number generator?

If Yue had guarded himself, yu would have been shafted, J. Would have burned Reg, and then Mafia'd Nom, but he'd survive. Then the RNG would play the lynch. If yu won the RNG, he'd still be immune to the kill, and yu'd do another RNG for the next day, and so on and so forth until the RNG killed yu.

Also, Windy is my favorite too. Too bad The Fiery had to be double teamed by Windy and Watery to beat.

Oy... Its a good thing then. ._.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:58 pm
So, overall how was the game? I'd like some feedback on my design so I can work with them when I iron out the loopholes found in this game.

Also, I know my storytelling was a bit over written, but did it make the game more fun by chance?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:07 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
So, overall how was the game? I'd like some feedback on my design so I can work with them when I iron out the loopholes found in this game.

Also, I know my storytelling was a bit over written, but did it make the game more fun by chance?

I didn't have a problem with it, but I'd guess that using the names might confuse people who aren't familiar with the show (or only saw it dubbed).

I can't think of any other loopholes off the top of my head, but I'll look through the role list later and see if anything sticks out.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Honestly I thought that played out fairly, and was pretty fun.

Everyone got a chance to use their power and there were plenty of ways for the tide to turn, as it did.

All in all id say great success! :3  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces