Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:59 am
this dry season underminds my "other" reasons for having the chuunin exams crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:06 am
Cain the Blade
this dry season underminds my "other" reasons for having the chuunin exams crying

We could always have a large Time Skip with benifits.
You know, like the one Eris did, the 5 year one with a rank boost for everyone and allowed to auto learn 5 techniques.

So omit it then, As far as we know, the seperate bodies thing could of only worked Cause he had that machine.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am
That actually doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. It's definitely a way to push the old generation out of the picture, lol. Which is actually something we kinda need right now. : | The thing is that the guild hasn't really changed in... forever. We still have the same people roaming around that have been here for like... 3 years. That's not how a story should go... it just becomes... boring.

And I'm not saying that the veteran characters should all fall into a ditch or something; but maybe it's time for the spotlight to be on the lesser shinobi.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 am
In my opion, we need a reset.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
In my opion, we need a reset.

do explain, cuz if it means startin Yun back at genin, then count me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 pm
guild reset of all rpcs, demons, bloodlines, etc. With all Jonin and below become genin with up to 5 jutsu of their choice learned, and with the S-rank peeps starting at Chunin in order to train the genin, with 10 jutsu of their choice learned.
Each current kage can remake a fresh temp kage to run the village till their proper rpc, or another ranks up to replace them.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:01 pm
but the first thing we need to do is have a change in command.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 pm
Cain the Blade
but the first thing we need to do is have a change in command.

Only problem is i dont think any of the current crew are both active enough or ready for the responsibily of captain ship.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 am
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
You know that comment makes it looks worse for you cause it puts you in the lead from a draw.

Please refrain from posting in this thread once you have already signed in. Personal opinions are not welcome.

And This is not a personal opinion?
Incubus Shane
There's no changing your vote. That was something decided the moment this became an "absolute" election -- as my argument against it was that people would change their vote at last second. Irish, your vote is still Naito.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:31 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
You know that comment makes it looks worse for you cause it puts you in the lead from a draw.

Please refrain from posting in this thread once you have already signed in. Personal opinions are not welcome.

And This is not a personal opinion?
Incubus Shane
There's no changing your vote. That was something decided the moment this became an "absolute" election -- as my argument against it was that people would change their vote at last second. Irish, your vote is still Naito.

It's not an opinion -- it's a speculation. A speculation that held true, in fact. Saying I am acting fortuitously is, however, an opinion. It was a part of the agreement for me to become Temp Captain -- and it will be abided by. The fact that you are pressing the matter does you no better.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:47 am
Old profile threads will be moved tomorrow so make sre yu kages get your profiles in there~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:36 pm
Threads are to be moved to recycling Shane. not deleted.
Even if u dont agree with what was said in them.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:46 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Threads are to be moved to recycling Shane. not deleted.
Even if u dont agree with what was said in them.

Threads that really have no point in existing any further don't really need to be recycled. There was nothing that would ever be needed from that thread. It was just a test and a minor conflict in opinions. However, I do not disagree with what was said. I do, in fact, agree with Ish to a point. It was more that I did not like how he threatened to leave and started a scene. I was trying to get him to see why I posted the thread -- and when he did not get it, I agreed with him and then deleted it.

However, I'm sorry for not recycling it. I suppose I just felt it was not necessary.

It was a mistake on my part -- and I admit to that -- to post that thread in the first place, but we are short-handed and we do not necessarily need more "opinionated" crew members like Ishmail must desire -- so I thought that the thread could be useful for finding the more "work" oriented Crew.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 pm
Being a former moderator for a site called Aeria Games Entertainment, I would not suggest deleting threads.

All of the threads that I had locked were not deleted, but instead stored away incase we ban someone and they demand proof of their offense or attempt legal action. We would have it stored away. Which is why its better to save this stuff.  

Cain the Blade

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 am
Cain the Blade
Hey Cain, I looked into Ambrosia's curse mark ordeal. I didnt get a chance to talk to him about it, but his profile shows that he poses the Clan Curse Mark.

Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games