Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 pm
Aki ground her feet to the forest floor as the lava burst forth near the cottage. Arekku's cottage. The lava however was hardened as soon it was touched be hair, before falling apart entirely into ashes. She took a stop forward then stopped as she found herself surrounded by ashed people. Daringly she touched one causing it to collapse into dust. "Arekku, what did you do up here?" Everything was so unnatural for this area, he had to have had some affect on it. Very few people knew the way to the cottage. Swallowing deep, she covered her nose and mouth with the sleeve of her dress and brushed past the ash people. She made her way up to the door and tested the handle to see if it would open.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm
There was immense heat in the area though as if for some reason a strong wind came in all directions bringing rain. As in the middle of the cottage floor sat a man. His clothes burned an his skin steaming and many burned marks that were closing up. He was sitting legs open and just looking up at the sky. Though it was only a shadow could be seen for now with all the smoke that didn't wanna escape. As a sudden wind just blew from the inside destroying the roof and sending all the smoke outside. All could be seen was the scared up body of the Nidaime of Kusa. His body steaming and some parts burned, though as usual his face was clean with his hair covering his face. The only thing covering him to be honest as what was left of his clothes sizzled away. He didn't say anything or had yet acknowledge Aki. The lave that was behind the cottage that harden was pitch black now. Arekku sat silently naked on the floor.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm
[[OMG, Arreku? Can I have an autograph? I've been a big fan ever since the Fenrir a**-whoop'in of 2010! biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm
(The one and only, well technically two since I did come here in my other account hahaha, I give my autographs in the form of tattoo's okay hahaha. That little memory just made me feel old haha)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
(The one and only, well technically two since I did come here in my other account hahaha, I give my autographs in the form of tattoo's okay hahaha. That little memory just made me feel old haha)

[[I re-read it a little while ago and had a good laugh, you pretty much busted every bone in his body with ease and received not even a scratch in the process lol.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 pm
Aki was frozen at the door way. This half burned naked man was Arekku. Wasn't it? She couldn't be hallucinating she was only a clone. Wide eyed she only moved when the wind kicked up destroying the roof and clearing the air. It really was him. The woman fumbled with a step forward. She swallowed deeply, "A-arekku? Are you..?" She couldn't finish the sentence, was he dead? The fear she had for his current state was overriding the fact that he was nearly bear a** naked. Finally, something possessed her to move forward. The woman rushed to him falling to her knees in front of him. She cupped his face to examine it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 pm
(Actually it would of been the opposite if he lasted four or so more post, though I was glad it ended smoothly, one of the few times in NUR I guess.)
As soon as she did that moving his long black wild hair aside she would see Arekku's defining scar on his left eye. As well as his clear green eyes. The iris was dilated as it adjusted to the sun, Arekku was always pale thanks to him wearing clothes that usually covered most of his body. Though today he looked ghostly, it would be surprising to see that his body looked more muscular than before as he his training never took a back seat just a different form. "I guess I'm on the surface." Arekku said blankly before his eyes moved to Aki. He didn't say anything as he look at her for a moment.

Arekku smirked for a second with a devilish grin,"Why are you so surprise? I'm pretty sure you seen me a thousand times, and a few times my friend down there." Arekku said as his body finally stopped producing steam and could feel cooling down slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 pm
The clone wiped a smear of ash from his face before bringing her hands away from his face. Until one was brought against his face in a sharp slap. There was fire in her eyes. "Where the ******** have you been?!" He disappears for years. Worry her sick. Leave the village in disarray. And that's what his first words to her are? Typical. Snorting in distaste she stood up. "We should get you to the hospital. And find you some clothes. You look like s**t." The Kusakage looked about the destroyed cottage, no chance that there was any clothing in the vicinity. Aki ground her teeth in anger. She was trying her best ignore the naked factor. Allowing her rage to build.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Arekku got hit right in the face as he still had his quirky smile on his face. Not many could take the slap of a girl that weight so much. Though Arekku head just turned leaving a red hand print over his face. Though Arekku never looked like much with clothes on at this time it could be seen that his body was incredibly muscular like a monster, after all in his time he was the leading medic as well master of the grass style taijutsu. He looked at her with a big grin on his face,"Well I'm home." Arekku said as all she said didn't matter as he would like to hold off the explanation for later.

Arekku did lose his angel out off his free will as he wish to become stronger than those beings. So he reverted back to his original age of 13, though he had the body of a 17 yr old thanks to a special place he had been he was actually gone for four more years than had passed. At the moment Aki was seeing an Arekku that had aged normally with years of training,"Are are, you shouldn't be so angry, you'll get older like that Little Aki." Arekku said as he rubbed his head as he use to do all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image

In attempt to calm herself down the woman paced about the destroyed room. Chewing on a hangnail, anything to keep her busy lest she mutilated the Ex-Kage on impulse. Every pacing step marked by a clicking her boots on the ground. How dare he, it was the only single thought running through her mind. He just disappears, just up and disappears, and then mysteriously he 'returns to the surface?' What the hell did that even mean. Let alone the fact that he didn't even answer her question or really acknowledge anything that she had said. I want to hit him again...

"Little Aki? Ha, I'm definitely not little anymore. I'll have you know I'm actually running Grass now." She paused in her pacing, folding her arms and jutting her hip out to the side. Her eyes still narrowed, anger still fueling her stare. Aki's nostrils flared as she exhaled out. "Can we please get you some clothes? I really really don't want to look at your little friend anymore." His nakedness was starting to really get at her. Aki didn't care if it was a freaking banana leaf. So long as he was better covered than the strips of cloth that clung helplessly to him.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

"That's great to hear, hope your doing a great job Aki-chan." Arekku said as he started to walk towards the exit of his cottage he paused for a second and turned to her with a sharp look on his face. "Kusakage-sama, I Arekkusu have betrayed Kusa in more ways than one. Other than leaving the village with most of it secrets some that even the village didn't know I had, as well as the treasured angel, I even released it on my own accord. As well as knowing the identity of Akatsuki leader, members, and location. And I have kept it to myself." Arekku stopped for a moment there was no smile on his face. So Aki how important is your duty then? All of this is true, and you know it..... The single thought ran through his head.

"I betrayed my promise to Masumi-sama as well to you of being this village shield for personal reasons, I'm sure that warrants death or incarceration if you wished Kusakage-sama." Arekku looked sharply at her, as he reminded Aki that his crime wasn't as simple as leaving the village. The air had grown thicker at the moment as his remaining clothes became black and then reformed on his waist creating boxers for him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

The sharp look he gave here was surprise until he spoke. Aki straighted her stance, raising nearly a whole inch in height. As he spoke her gaze didn't not drift from him. She turned away from when he finished thinking. Collecting her words in her mind.

"Morinaga-Yuketsu Arekkusu," Her voice was steady, even, and pristinely clear. As she spoke the woman turned back to face him. "Your actions and crimes against Kusagakure weigh heavy. I could easily have you tried and found guilty. And the punishment would surely be severe." She paused. Aki knew that his actions were criminal act. But he had not had the ill intent to bring harm to the village, she knew this. "I will give you an option. If you wish to remain as shinobi of this village, with loyalty unwavering, I will pardon your crimes. However," Her voice suddenly turned icy, "If you try to leave I'll will personally hunt you down and and put you down. Redeem yourself Arekkusu. And we'll just have to see how your future plans out. You're a great assest to Kusagakure. It would be a shame to such raw power go to waste." The ice in her voice soothed after her threat, becoming even again. Aki waited to see his response.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

"Yes you have all right to say that Kusakage-sama." Arekku said a little surprise that she used his family name like that,"I said that to remind you of the truth for now after all it's your job to know. But don't get me wrong I'm not searching for redemption and I have no intention of dying."

He started heading towards the door again and finally outside of his cottage,"Sorry comrade I can't be loyal to this village, however I'll be loyal to you, I can only give you my word in that sense." Arekku putting his hands on the back of his head as he looked at the ashes that covered the sky with a few patches of sunlight, then he looked down and saw the bodies made of ashes.

It might be more interesting having her chasing me down, though I rather just relax. Arekku turned to see her if she was ready to lead the way for now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki came to stand next to him outside of the cottage. "Loyalty to me will have to do for now." She dusted her kimono off, watching the black clouds of ash float into the air off the cloth. The clone glanced at Arekku then began to walk forward, "Let's get you to the hospital so you can get a check-up. When we get you there I'll have to send word to the real Aki that you've returned." She paused to see if he was following her or not.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Arekku's hand went around her as the cupped a feel on her breast with a second notice. "What can a hospital tell me that I don't already know? Have you forgotten my profession?" Arekku hands were feeling her up as he seemed to be concentrating,"Mmmm I was pretty sure that these things should of bigger by now. Oh well." Arekku let her go as he headed towards the hospital. "Mmmm maybe it just cause your a clone oh well.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff