Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 am
User Image

Vexen raised an eyebrow. "Train the next? Who here among us could share the same abilities as Vale? That is...if that is a requirement." Vexen knew none of her foxes possessed any such abilities. Neither did Diego nor Rose. It was possible one of the wolves did, after all she wasn't around them all the time. If that was the case, she was not entirely sure she could give an ok. She was Alpha over the foxes and she would protect all 3 dens, but she couldn't have a say so in their business. Rose on the other hand...

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:16 am
Vale sat there staring straight into your eyes still. "Well, I should be leaving in one year." He coughs, it sound quite odd in his dead monotone. "Only two in this forest have it that I am aware of. Those two are Your Missy, and... Aella over there." He gestures lovingly toward the pup curled up in the corner. "They wouldn't quite as strong as me but, I am sure they could maintain it together. They may one day achieve Legion status but That will be a long way off." He closes his eyes and waits for the next question if there would even be one. Shock over Missy would probably come first.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 am
User Image

"hmm..." Vexen thought about how much the girls would learn in a year. "Is a year enough time for them to learn?" Vexen asked. Diana gave Vale a concerned look when he coughed again. Then she asked "Is that contagious?" Vexen rolled her eyes at that question before swatting the baje vixen with her tail.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am
He coughs again. Opening his eyes to answer you. "No actually it's a dry throat..." you can hear him lick the roof of his mouth for a few second in an effort to rehydrate his mouth. "But nevermind that, Uh yes, I should be able to get them up to snuff by then. If not then I'll have to resort to my last plan. The horribly desperate one." He closes his eyes again. "But I'd much like not having to stay. Or leave part of me here. Cause that second option hurts for awhile." You can actually hear some emotion in his voice. He is suddenly lost in a torrent of shadow.

And his human form emerges and he cups his hands together and you hear him mutter. "Umbra." He lowers his head to his hands and you hear slurping and he continues for like thirty seconds before his beautiful red eyes flick up to you. "Now As I was saying." He leans upon his sword which is point down in the dirt flat side against his back, making a makeshift thing for him to lean on, shaking small droplets of water off his hands. "One year should be adequate, and most likely they'll get human forms as well. I am only the teacher the real source of power will come from the spirits they possess. Aella has already gotten her first one and with your permission Missy will receive hers, I'm sure she'll be happy with my selection." His voice is full of life unlike his wolf counterpart. His fierce red eye stare confidently into your as he speaks perfect animal tongue to the two of you.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

Vexens eyes trailed over him slowly. As she took note of him she could not help but think of how unique his powers were. Never had she met a demon in her time with abilities such as his. She found it interesting. As old as she was, there were still somethings in this world she still took interest in. If it wasn't destroying her enemies in a violent manner it was digging up info on interesting beings. She listened to his words and then nodded. "I trust you have good judgment, so I'm sure they are in good hands with you. However..." She looked off to the side for a moment. "I have no say so over the wolves. So I can't tell you that you may. You would have to take that up with Joko, Lea or Rose. Since the alphas are not around, here you have Rose to ask then." She smiled up at the goddess who had been pretty quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:20 pm
"I hope that you and your wolf friends do realize teh danger Vale will be putting your pups into. Even if he doesn't have to use his second option to train them, the regular training will be severe enough. Despite their powers, do you think the pups are ready for something like Vale's training at such a young age?" he asked both the nearby fox and wolf, but was also asking Vale himself if he was sure the pups could handle what was before them.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:42 am
Vale looks at Vahuka. "I have my full confidence that these two will be able to conquer their spirits. Or at least work with them seeing as the spirits are going to be relatives. Aella's mother. And someone of Missy's family who's died." vale says plainly looking to Rose. "I'll give you a day before I start. Just in case you wanna resend your approval." He fades from view suddenly. If they were to look they'd find him in his alcove. If he was human he was gonna sleep, and a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 am
Oh glorious, Rose thought, shuddering slightly at the scene before her. "Whatever he has to do," she said softly, shrugging, knowing Vale would pretty much do whatever anyway. She looked to Vahuka, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," she quoted before taking a deep breath. "And anyway, I've weighed the pros and cons. We're all leaders here, and it would be easier if we all just went willingly with this." Rose thought about all the drama going on back home and had to use everything in her will power to keep from crying herself. "So, whatever must be done is whatever will be done."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 pm
"Hey!" Vahuka said as Vale suddenly disappeared, leaving the serpent alone amongst all the mammals. He mumbled something to himself before he heard Rose speaking to him.
"You say that so carelessly Rose. I would think that the pups would be a little more important to you and the other wolves than for you to give them over to Vale so freely." he said. "Something tells me that you don't really mean what you say. But then again, you can always be a hard one to read. Which leads me to believe your hiding something important. But then again, what do I know?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Vexen spoke up, "Well is there something we should be concerned about, Vahuka? Is Vale not trust worthy enough that we won't have to worry about him pushing the girls to the brink of exhaustion or death? Like Rose said, whatever doesn't kill them will indeed make them stronger. And I am fine with this so long as they are safe under his watch....unless it was going to otherwise do I have something to say about it."

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 pm
"I have a slight suspicion that Vale is more obsessed with leaving this world than focused on training your pups. He wants there to be a new guardian of the forest, yes. But he's only training them for his own needs. Training them so that he doesn't have to be responsible for this forest anymore. His obsession to leave this world may cause him to accidentally push them too far, even if he thinks they can handle it. And when messing with the forces that Vale will be teaching them, going too far could mean death or worse." he told Vexen.
"But as I said, this is just suspicion and speculation. I have no solid proof to back up my statements. But it would be wise to keep my words in mind. Just in case." he told her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Vexen nodded. "I see...Well then, it would be wise to keep an eye on things, just to make sure, right? No harm...in checking in, correct? You could help us do that...Tell me when things look as if he could be pushing them abit much. I don't care what he does after he leaves, I just want the girls to be safe." She looked to the side again. "What is his role in protecting the forest, by the way? Is it really so much as a duty for him that he just has to pass it on? The dens do that, since this is our home. I am curious." she asked.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Vale listened to them as they spoke. He thought on what his job was. His job was the protection of the forest's core. The Lady of the forest, Vale was her personal servant, did whatever she wanted him to. The Lady had asked him to watch over the inhabitants of her body and soul. To protect them from the humans.

Unbeknown to the denizens of the forest up until this most recent settlement Vale had been destroying humans whenever they stepped foot near the forest. In human form. Once or twice he had actually attacked the village.

The forest had been a place of bloodshed long before the foxes and wolves and any other animal had arrived there. Deep inside was the crimson forest stained forever red by the blood spilled there. This massive forrest was grown of an ancient battlefield.

The Crimson forest 1 One mile expanse of forest that made up the true core of the forest. Within no sunlight penetrates but it is lit in an unearthly red hue. And it is where the Lady of the Forest used to be located. She'd moved herself elsewhere and he'd not heard from her in years, but he knew her to be alive because the forest hadn't died yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:29 pm
"Don't push your luck, love," Rose told Vexen, her already stiff composure getting worse. "I have no reason not to trust Vale. And yes, Vahuka, I'm hard to read for a reason. At this point in time, I will openly admit that I hiding quite a few important things. I'm quite sure most of us are. I meant what I said--and now I'll leave you two to settle the rest." She sat down next to Diana and smiled, closing her eyes, taking a deep breath. She refused to listen to anymore of the conversation.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:31 pm
"Vale says that he's serving the Lady of the Forest by being Guardian of the Forest, and he can't leave knowing the forest doesn't have a protector. So, other than his obsession to leave, he really does believe that his duty must be passed on one way or another." Vahuka told Vexen.
"And perhaps I can report to you if I think things go a little too far. But remember that it will depend on my definition of going too far." he said. Since things seemed to be settled about the pups, Vahuka was about to leave when Rose spoke up again. Her acknowledgement that she was in fact hiding a few things only sparked his curiosity more. And he intended to figure out what it was she was hiding. After all, it was good to know all that was going on in the forest.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff