Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin jumped back a bit from her outburst. He settled as Alaina explained. Phew, that's good. I was honestly looking forward to it. "It's no big deal with the Nobles. I'm actually good with talking to them on a short notice, so it's fine." He heard he question. "Well..." he spoke. "It's a bit of a challenge, but I know a shadow route I can take." He looked at her again. "It's a bit of a stretch, but maybe...we could go to...the...human kingdom." His last words came out in a loud whisper, loud enough for Alaina to hear but no one else. She knows the land more than I do, and I've always wanted to check it out. Plus, she could be homesick by now. She and her sisters have been here for about a week.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Alaina’s pupils dilated in shock.The human kingdom! My home! My birthplace! That lifted her spirits even higher, which was the cause of the big grin on her face. “Is it really safe?”She asked in a whisper. Justin was a vampire after all. Also she wasn’t supposed to be in that kingdom herself. The scenarios playing through her head wasn’t too good. She sighed as joy popped like a bubble. Being able to go home for even a second did sound terrific. She and her siblings had been here for a week now. That did seem like an eternity. Especially when she had never left her homeland. “Justin asking or even allowing you to do this isn’t right…what if something goes wrong? It doesn’t seem all too safe.”She said being her paranoid and overly worried self.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Justin's mind clouded in thought. I never really planned it out that much. He pondered the situation. A thought came to his head that made him grin. "Wait here," he told her. He ran through the shadow to his sanctuary. Quickly, he slid over to the wardrobe and opened it. Soon he found what he was looking for: a black and gold hooded cloak. He pulled it out. He then got out his black and gold top hat with his black trench coat with gold lining. He also took out black gloves. He put on his outfit and closed the wardrobe. He grabbed the cloak and ran through the shadows back to his room. He spotted Alaina and smiled. "This should be able to hide your identity," he told her as he handed over the cloak. "I have myself hidden too. If anybody asks about us, let me handle it. I have had enough blood, so I shouldn't be able to have any cravings. Just don't worry, I'll make sure nothing goes wrong. And when you want to come back, just tell me and we'll leave." He smiled at her with confidence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 pm
Alaina patiently waited for Justin to return; though she did wander t he was up to. When he soon returned held in his hands was a cloak. Her e ruby eyed gaze remained on t cloak and she was beginning to piece together his plan. After he spoke her face lit up with a wide smile. “You’re the best!”She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him, from happiness. Quickly after hugging him she unraveled her arms.”Sorry…”Her words spoken in a low whisper.Her face ressembled the bright red of her eyes from her immense blush. Pushing away her embarrassment she extended a hand and grabbed the cloak in his hands.”I can’t thank you enough Justin.”She again said lowly while slipping her arms through the sleeves of the cloak. Reaching in the back she grabbed the hood and tugged it over her head.”Okay!”  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Justin's smile grew as Alaina became more excited. "Why, thank you! Although I already knew that!" he teased with a laugh. But when the princess hugged her though, he grew quiet. Under his top hat, his face was burning! She got off and Justin stood with his face a bit red. "N-n-no n-need to a-apologize," he stuttered. He saw her face was also red and he sighed. At least I'm not the only one. She put on his cloak and sounded really excited. "Well, aren't you anxious!" he said. He lifted her up in his arms again. "This is just becoming a habit, isn't it? Although, I like thinking of this as the beautiful princess being rescued by her brave knight," he teased with a smile. He leaned in towards her and looked deeply into her sparkling eyes. "So, when can I kiss the lovely damsel?" he chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:54 pm
Alaina rolled her eyes at Justin but ended up erupting in a fit of soft giggles.”You’re welcome.”She said as her laughing fit ended.”Well of course I’m pumped up! I get to visit my homeland, even if it’s just for a short period of time.”A thought struck her and made her have this sinking feeling. My sisters. I’m sure they miss home as well. Then again this is slightly risky… Her thoughts were interrupted when suddenly she was lifted in to Justin’s arms again. She blushed red at his words and how close he leaned in. She gently poked his nose and a smirk formed on her face.”How about now?” She asked playing along with him.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Justin smiled a bit. "Whatever you say." Let's surprise her a bit. He went in and kissed her on the lips. Truthfully, he wanted to do this. I wanted to be able to do this before she rejects me. I honestly think that she's special enough for this. He parted after a few moments. He smirked at her. "Was that good or do I have to try again?" he teased. He laughed a bit from what he just did. However, he also worried for what her response would be.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm
Alaina eyes widened,surprised that Justin actually kissed her.But not on the hand but lips! I'm enjoying this kiss...In just a few seconds Justin had departed his lips from her own.To her surprise she was slightly disappointed the kiss ended.Hearing Justin a smile reappered on her tomato red face."That was unexpected...but it sure was good!"Alaina said with a wink of her left eye."Ya know another try at it wouldn't hurt."She found herself laughing at this going along with his teasing.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Justin laughed at Alaina's comments. "Careful what you wish for," he told her with his face right in front of hers. "You just might get it." He kissed the princess again. He was actually enjoying it too. I never would've imagined myself doing this, especially with this girl. These are even my first kisses too. I don't know exactly...but I can't help feeling like this towards her. She's the only one outside my family who's accepted me, who doesn't think I'm a monster. Thank you, Alaina.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 pm
As soon as Justin said those words he planted another kiss on Alaina’s lips. Instead of just laying in his arms staring wide eyed she tenderly kissed him back.I’m glad that Justin is my first kiss. I’m really happy that right now we’re sharing a kiss. However I couldn’t openly tell him this. After their lips departed she blushed due to actually kissing him as well. Also the simple fact she wasn’t just playing along the heat of the moment caught up with her.”There’s your reward my brave knight.”She says with a smirk on her face.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Justin gazed at her and smiled. He turned his head and looked outside. "Now, the knight must return the princess to her true kingdom! Onward!" he laughed. He made sure his top hat was secure and nodded. "Attention passengers, we are taking a nonstop trip to the human kingdom. Please hold on tight, but we'll be there before you know it!" He chuckled. With that, Justin walked into the shadow, Alaina in his hands. The disguised pair started their adventure to the society of humans.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:30 am
Alaina's ears caught Justin's words and immediatly after she wrapped her arms around his neck.Her unusal colored eyes gazed up at Justin,shimmering with joy."I can't wait!"She happily says.Instantly after her sentence a beaming smile returned on her face.The very thought of stepping foot in the human kingdom again felt completely terrific.She didn't think it would be awhile before she visited home again.Seeing my father simply isn't possible.She sighed before resting her head on Justin's chest.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:35 am

Justin felt Alaina's head on his chest and arms around his neck. Either he was used to it by now, or he was glad she was doing that. His face wasn't heating and he just smiled. Through the shadow he went, trying to exit and enter through the right ones. Justin could travel very far in one jump, but it's not even half as far as the human kingdom! Still, he was patient and didn't disturb his partner for two reasons: he didn't want her disturbed and he was afraid that he might get off track and become lost. After about a couple of minutes, Justin stepped through the eighth shadow he has been in and looked to his surroundings. In front of them were buildings of white and it all looked stunning. Justin eyes were on the shining buildings and he gazed in wonder at the sights and atmosphere of it all. He went out of his trance and turned to Alaina. "My lady, welcome to the human kingdom," he whispered to her. His eyes went to the kingdom. This is gonna be fun!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:51 am
While awaiting for their arrival to the human kingdom,Alaina quietly thought deeply to herself.Allowing her mind to run wild.Trailing off from one subject or random question to another.Every little thing revolved around the human kingdom.She was genuinely glad.She didn't dare make even a peep.The main reason so Justin could have full concentration.Minutes later Alaina gazed with great happiness at the pure white buildings standing tall in front of them.Her lips curled in to a smile and her whole face seemed to brighten up."We're here!"I missed this place so much.She tilted her head up staring at the clear sky.The bright sun kissing her skin felt great and so did the gentle breeze."Justin it was really nice of you doing this. I really do appreciate it."She said in a soft tone.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Justin gently put down Alaina to stand upright in front of the kingdom. So this is what her land is like. He heard the princess's thanks and he smiled. "It's my pleasure!" he responded. The sky was clear and the sun shone with all its might. The vampire prince had to adjust his top hat to shade his eyes. I'm used to the cloudy weather back home. Bright lights can really irritate me sometimes. I'll just learn to deal with it. He gazed upon the pure buildings of the humans. Justin suddenly felt a bit nervous. This is my first time here. I don't really know if there are different customs for humans and vampires. What if I do something that is usual for the vampires but totally freaky to humans? The prince was slightly trembling and he wouldn't move from where he was. He just stared at the buildings, mind lost in thought.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games