Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 am
Hana held on a directed him to her quraters. When the arived she slipped off his back and pushed the door open. Making sure there was food and water for Esther, she went to the wardrobe and pulled out a small knapsack, putting a change of cloths in it and a few other neccesities. Seeing the kitten curled up in a nest of blankets on the bed she pet her softly and came back out. 'ok,' she said, and resumed her position on Shane's back.

((LOL! wow, Malaroth! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 am

Shane sat back and scratched his ear while Hana went inside her room and got her bag. He resumed his position before Hana sat on him again. He looked back a little. "Ready? Is there anything else you need to do before going back to the room?" Shane asked her.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 am

Happy though Lucien was, he guessed that it was somewhere around 1 o'clock in the morning. He couldn't teach while tired, so he lifted his head and said "Darling, I think maybe we should go back to the castle. Tomorrow is a school day, and if I don't get an adequate amount of sleep before class, I get irritable and grumpy. And nobody wants a grumpy Lucien." he joked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm
When the ring was done being made Luke took it out of the mold."This is the last time I will do this." He said to himself feeling sleepy for staying up for two or three days."Insuda." The fire form a curcle around Luke. This is the last thing I need to do then I can get myself some bloody sleep." Then Luke started to chant the ancent spell that would give the ring the disierd quiltys that the enchanter wanted.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:17 pm
Hana knodded. "yeah,this should be good," she said, smileing when she saw him scratching his ear.. (ooc: sorry this post is a lil sloppy, I'm learning how to use my new itouch lol)

((BAH, ok, i guess we all have uber-short posts every once in a while... >.> lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm
Gritting her teeth she reached in the wound, lucky the dagger was sharp enough to cut clean through the muscle. Her cold fingers touched the bone and with a deep breath she snapped it. Closing her eyes Ari bit her lip, it was the only thing she could do to keep from screaming. Trembling slightly she pulled the broken rib through the wound. While a normal mortal may have bled to death, Ari was kept alive by the shadows that prevented too much blood from being lost. She shakily took the gauze from her bag, Being beaten so much as a child taught her to take such precautions.
The chill of the cold night crept across her skin as she wrapped the gauze tightly across her pale torso. She held the rib up to examine it and shook her head, what had possessed her to do this in the first place? You've come this far, there is no use in stopping now... Ari picked up the dagger and struggled one cut against the left shoulder-blade, and then one against the right. Closing her eyes she snapped the rib in half and chanted in an archaic language. Ari could not help but curse aloud when she placed them into each cut. The shadows that danced outside the ring leapt to this wound and began to mend bone to bone. With a malicious smile , she knew she had done it.

Knikels

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:18 pm
((...she's making wings for herself! 0.0 youch...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 am
(( I've never actually Rp'd a villain before or let alone this sadistic lol It may be out of boredom or Lack of sleep sweatdrop ))

Closing her eyes, Ari had felt a wave of cold run through her body. She slumped to the ground the adrenaline crash finally setting in. The shadows continued to work whilst Ari drifted into a deep sleep.  

Knikels

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 am
((lol. well whatever it is, you're doing a good job! lol. she's quite twisted, makes a good villian! It'll be interesting to see how she shows her villiany X3 ))

(((D: i just realized that I'm doing it too... It gets on my very last nerve to see posts and posts of OOC in an RP thread... I beg forgivness, and promise I shall not do it again! T^T )))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm
Ari's eyes opened slowly and scanned her surroundings. The circle was still there, only a dull burn mark compared to what it had been a night ago. She sat up taking a moment to balance herself. Something felt different, she squeezed her palms, she felt stronger. Turning her head Ari almost cried out in happiness, while it had only taken hours her wings were there. They were not white however but rather an off white, and the tips were crimson red. This wasn't the color that most Air elves had but Ari knew there would be some complications from the spell. Slowly she stood up and stretched, the wound on her torso still hurt. For the first time in her life, Ari stretched out her new wings. They had felt as if they been there since she was born, no doubt a side affect from the dark magic. Though she felt different, she also felt like she had more power in her life than she had ever had before. Grinning maliciously Ari knew she wasn't the weak little girl she had been all her life. Picking up her belongings she walked out of the forest and made her way back to the school. Though something was nagging at her to try these new powers out..  

Knikels

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm
((Sorry i haven't been posting here lately but ya i'm back now and ummmmm...WHERE THE HECK DID LUKE GO!!!! scream ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 pm
(( What the heck? Everybody just stopped posting. I hope this thread doesnt die ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm
(Hey Luke is still here but he is in the forest. Dieing of thurst)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:11 pm
((okee dokee ^-^))

Alexandra was still in the library and just came out from the shelves and said "Hey Luke look at the books i found!" then looked up from the books and saw that Luke was gone. She thought spoke to Luke in an angry kind of tone 'Ditcher!'. After that she went and checked out the books then walked to her room.After a while she decided it would be mean to just stop helping him so she walked to Zann's room to see if he knew where Luke was."Zann! It's Alex! Open the door right know or i'll curse it so every time you touch the door you'll fall asleep!!!" she said happily. 'hehehe yes I might get a chance to curse something!' she thought to herself.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:30 am
((what did I say about having OOC in the RP?!?))

Shane nodded and bounded back toward his quarters.

((HAH! My short-post kicks all of your short-posts' asses!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games