Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson couldn't help but chuckled a little at him "Selfish? Not in the least."She answered, she wouldn't find it selfish at all, more of a gift. But, he didn't seem to want to take anything from her, even if she asked him to take her virginity from her she bet she would be a virgin till the day she died. "You did know her, you may not remember it but you did. You spent 9 months with your mother, listening to her, being with her the entire time. You may not remember it, but your mom cared and loved you until she couldn't anymore."She said, giving him a smile. It was true, every mother who was willing to have a child loved their baby, whether it ended badly or not. She would, it made her think of Noah, who wasn't even her kid, but it felt like it, she felt like that's who she needed to be, Noah's mother. She frowned, he wasn't going to tell her. "Jerk."She muttered, she didn't really think of him as a jerk, she just wanted to know. She sighed "HMI..why can't they just give up. It's not like were important. We were just patients."She pursed her lips, thats all they were wasn't it? Patients. She chuckled at him, setting her forehead on his and taking a deep breath. She could feel it, those three words bubbling up on her tongue. She would hold it back. This wasn't the time to tell him how she felt. She would wait, tell him when she wasn't sick. Or later. When the time was right. She groaned, holding her stomach and grabbing at the trashcan, all that she had was bile left, and it made her throat burn, after awhile all she could do was heave like she would throw up, but nothing would come out. She slipped the rag from him, wiping her lips again before letting her head fall back on the pillow. "I really wish I could brush my teeth."She muttered, she hated the taste of barf in her mouth, it was completely disgusting but she would just vomit again after brushing her teeth, so there was really no point.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm

IvoryEpiphany
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled at him. She felt like s**t honestly. He must have thought that she didn't feel the same way. Really she just wasn't used tot he idea of a boy her brother's age being in the house. Especially looking so much like him.

"I promise I'll come to you from now on."she said looking at him as she heard Decker holler through the house. "Did you by chance mention to find my notebook? There are some things in there that are very personal."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 pm

User Image

Jake looked at her and smiled. He smoothed his hand over her cheek. "I trust you with all I am...please trust me...I will take care of you." Hearing about the notebook he tilted his head. "It may still be in your bags love." He moved over to their bags and brought hers close to the bed for her. She probably didnt want him looking through it so he would let her find it. As an after thought he dragged his own bag to him and smiled as he opened it. "We dont need these drugs anymore love..." He didnt put the drugs in the bag instead leaving them on himself. But he did bring out his own folder which he scooted to the side. THen setting his bag aside he climbed into the bed next to her and sat there.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter took his hand away as he felt Noah twitch at the touch. Ritter chest pain was retreating. This was good. Kuro-sama would remain dormant for the time being. Great on Noah's sake or else this time Noah probably wouldn't have woken up. Though Ritter tried not to really say why he was jealsous, but Ritter didn't want to bullshit him. Like they say, Practice what you preach.
"'Cuz you're sho goddamn adorable. I hate it. "
Ritter flushed again.
"I know it'sh a rather petty but I can't stand your cutenessh. And I'm shure Kuro won't be able to either."
So he was half bullshtting him, but so was Noah. 
Ritter just imagined what would happen if KuroRitter got his hands on Noah while he was crying. It was not a pretty sight.

"And don't shay that you're nothing. That kind of bullshit pisshed me off too."
Flipped his hair trying bot to sound irritated. Right about now, Ritter was getting mixed feelings on Noah. He looked so cute but yet the way he spoke got on Ritter's nerves.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:10 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta walked down the hallway, hearing Savannah call out to her. She slowly cracked opened Savannah's door, peeking her head through. She found Savannah in her bed and Krysta smiled brightly.
"Goodmorning Sleeping beauty!... Or afternoon..."
Krysta said with a confused facail expression walking into the room, closing the door behind her.
"Actually not quite sure which it is."
Krysta plopped onto Savannah's bed. It was true. Today was so bizarre, leaving Krysta complete confused and a bit frightened.
"Today has been pretty chaotic, I don't know left from right."
Krysta giggled, tucking in hair behind her ear.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah sighed, seeing it was Krysta. This saved her from getting dressed now. She let the blanket drop from around her shoulders as she sat on her bed. She pulled Krysta over so they were both sitting with their backs to the wall.

"I've been up here most of the day. Only time I was downstairs for was breakfast." She nibbled her lip for a moment, then looked at Krysta. "I didn't see you this morning when I woke up. Or at breakfast. Where were you?" She was just a little worried, but she was more-so curious.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta was pulled from her place didn't mind it. She leaned against the wall and brougt her knees up.
"Oh, I don't eat breakfast. I run in the morning and find a nice place place to absorb the sun's rays."
Krysta said fiddling with her toes. She took off the towel around her hair and let loose her silky platinum blonde hair.
"Its an organic alternative for eating breakfast. Vegans do it all the time. Its what keeps me going through the day."
Krysta said smiling at Savannah. Then she examined her extremely pale skin.
"Though, I'm surprised that I haven't tan at all. I'm like a freakin' vampire."
Krysta giggled, showing her 'not-so-razor-sharp' teeth at Savannah.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:16 am

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked at her.
"It would be very selfish. But if you want to do something... not sex... but something... I could do that for you. Just... no sex."
He looked over at her when she said that about his mother.
His eyes glassed over.
"That is the most amazing thing anyone has ever said to me."
He pulled her face in close and kissed her.
He kissed her with everything he had.
He did not deserve her at all.
He smiled at her when she put her forehead on his.
"It's better if you wait for this to be over. Until then..."
He reached into his pocket and pulled out some Tic-Tacs.
"Use these. I always have them. Ever since my first detox. I guess I just never really learned my lesson from that one."
He smiled and bit his lip gently.
"But I didn't have you in that first one. Maybe this next time will be different."
If it happened with this trip.
He doubted it.
Drugs were like his downfall.
He was smitten with them.
He heard Kairi yell to him.
"I'm sorry. No I didn't find it. Maybe Seth has. He's been around today."
He looked back at Jacky.
"I'm gonna go check back on Noah for you. I'll be right back."
He got up and got some of his clothes that were at the house already.
They were too small for him.
He went in the room and saw Ritter.
"Hey. He's up. Do you mind helping him? I took all the needles, just in case you stumbled in here. No worries. I kinda smacked him in the temple so his equilibrium is probably off. You're probably better at helping people get dressed and... I doubt he can get up. Vertigo might make him assplant it back on the bed."
He set the clothes on the bed.
"I would do it, but I don't want to leave Jacky. By the way, have you seen Seth? He was hanging around downstairs and then he kinda went 'poof'."
Decker shrugged.
"Anyways. If you don't want to I'll be back in a few minutes to check on him."
Decker turned and went back to Jacky.
Putting the pillow back and relaxing back into the same spot.
He was really going into a calm state.
It was scary.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 am

User Image

Noah let himself fall forwards and managed to squirm up to Ritter.
He leaned his head against Ritter's thigh, like a dog would nudge someone to be petted.
"But you're adorable too. Everyone likes you more than they like me.", he murmured.
He knew a little Japanese.
Not a lot... but enough to know that Kuro-sama was like his alter ego.
The evil side.
He obviously didn't like him either.
And if he was the dark side, he guessed that the one that he was talking to was Shiro... most likely Shiro-kun.
He had learned enough through games and books and other things.
Noah sniffled.
"I don't mean to upset Kuro-sama. I'm only nothing to those who care. And I do not care for myself... so I am nothing. In my eyes. I'm sorry Shiro-kun."
He looked up at Ritter and then saw Decker come in.
His eyes widening in fear, but something was off...
Decker was in a gentle mood, speaking in soft tones, and quiet words.
Noah felt special for getting to experience this side of him.
When he left Noah looked at the clothes and then up at Ritter.
"Who is Seth?"
He tried to sit up and when he finally managed a sitting position, he realized he was leaning on Ritter.
He pushed off from Ritter's shoulder and sat straight up for a heartbeat before gravity jerked him onto the bed.
He huffed.
Someone else really was gonna have to dress him.
Oh dearz.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 am

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth had been ignored, basically all morning.
Jake had murmured a thank you and Ritter had not shown his face.
Seth was still panting and was near hyperventilation.
But he had managed to get a bottle of water.
Every time he drank some though he would inhale it into his lungs on accident.
So he kept coughing and choking.
He needed to calm down... music calmed him.
He grinned as a song played into his mind.
It made him chuckle.
The song was so dirty and gruesome and amazing all wrapped into a fine little package of Justin Furstenfeld.
It had helped him when he thought of it.
He smiled and realized he was breathing better.
He didn't want to move though.
If someone wanted him, they would find him.
Kind of hard not to see a human laying on the floor like a rug.
He felt much better as the song came to an end in his head.
But he just repeated it.
Who wouldn't?

Seth, yet again has a new picture.
._.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 am

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson chuckled a little "It's not selfish if I enjoy it is it?"She asked, quirking an eyebrow, she had never done anything, not sex, not anything remotly physical, she was always to embarrassed, and didn't trust anyone that much. She trusted Decker, and hoped he could trust her that much, but she didn't know. After all, he was lying about something, but he did say he would tell her when the time was right. She smiled a little, kissing him back, she could feel the emotion behind it and it made her heart skip, the things he could do to her so simply amazed her. "Well im glad I could tell you then."She smiled, she was surprised her hadn't realized it before. She chuckled, looking at the tic-tacs, it made her think of the movie Juno, HMI having shown it to the girls to warn them of teen pregnancy but she just thought it was funny. "Poly Bleaker. "She muttered, but he probably thought she was crazy, but took a few, poppin them into her mouth and felt a little better, having a minty taste instead of a vomit after taste, much better. "Well, sometimes its takes more than one try, you never know. She kissed his nose, a warm smile gracing her face "I'll be here for you, so im sure you can get through it."She encouraged, she wanted to help him break his drug addiction and would help him stick through his detox, even if he got angry with her like Noah did with his bag. It would be worth it in the end. She nodded, watching him leave, she hoped Noah wouldn't be upset with her leaving him like she did, if she could get up she would be in the room, caring for him, but she couldn't. She bit her lip, her stomach wanting her to throwup, so she leaned for the trashcan, but nothing came up, thats what she was hoping wouldn't happen, she heaved like it would come but her throat burned, only a little bile coming up before she leaned back, seeing Decker return, she groaned, looking at him. "How's he doing?"She asked, more concerned for everyone else than herself.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..
|| Ffff, Andy Sixx is so freaking sexy! Ritter you lucky dog.||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 am

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker settled against her.
"It's still selfish and I wouldn't do it, but I would show you pleasure. Just not like that."
He smiled at her and nuzzled here hair.
"I'm glad you could too."
He watched her take the tic-tacs and chuckled.
"It won't happen soon. I'm going to be in withdrawals pretty soon, though. Someone is gonna have to learn to drive."
He laughed at the thought.
He kissed her forehead and smiled.
"He's awake. Talking to Ritter I guess. Can't you just feel the waves of jealousy?", he chuckled.
He shook his head and leaned back again.
"I gave him some old clothes of mine. They're too small for me. I asked Ritter to help him... I doubt he can walk right now. If he doesn't I'll go check on him again in a few minutes."
He pet her and rocked his head.
"He'll be fine. Unless they've done other things to him that we haven't seen yet."
He knew there was more done to him.
He just didn't want Jacky to worry.
They branded their mules.
And the weaklings got it bad.
Just like Noah.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter flinched as he felt Noah nudge his leg. Ritter slowly and cuatiously placed his hand on Noah's head but he didn't pet it. He couldn't bring himself to do it.
"Well yea but... That'sh becaushe they haven't gotten to shee you with a gun pointed to their headsh."
Ritter giggled. It was probably not a laughing matter but Ritter just wanted to bring levity to Noah's face. He looked down to see Noah as he apologized for agrivating Kuro-sama.
"Trusht me, no one wantsh to upshet Kuro-sama... Well maybe except Sheth."
He laughed, remembering the soreness he felt in the morning from the beating. He looked up and played with a strand of his hair.
"Well then, that'sh fine. You can be nobody if you want, but don't be ranting that crap around me me or elshe I'll shtart treating you like a nobody ash well."
Then Decker walked into the room saying he took away the needles and drugs. Thank goodness.
"Thanks. It would have been hell if Kuro-sama got his handsh on that shtuff.  I asshure you probably everyone would have been raped. At leasht."
Ritter said a bit jokingly. But it was true. That would have been the least thing that could have happened and then Seth wouldn't trust him anymore.
"Yea, I'll dressh him. It'sh like my official job now."
Ritter snorted as Decker tossed clothings onto the bed. It kind of was. First Savannah, then Krysta, and now Noah. He was the family dresser and he was damn proud of it. Then Decker asked for Seth.
"Sheth?"
Ritters eyes widen.
"Oh s**t. Sheth's gunna kill me."
Decker left the room, laeving him with Noah. Chilling out, Ritter answered his question.
"Sheth is my lover. My shomeone to live for."
Ritters smiled with his eyes as his unfolded examined the clothing.
"I'm gunna have to go find him after I'm done dresshing you. I forgot to feed him breakfasht... Thanks to you."
Ritter said glaring at Noah playfully, just to poke fun.
"Alright, I better shtart sho I can find My Shethy. I'll close my eyes if you want."
Ritter pinched the bottom of Noah's shirt and began to pull it off.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:29 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah thought for a moment on asking Krysta if she could run with her, then she changed the subject suddenly, so she decided to let it be. She noticed her paleness, just as she seemed to. She smiled, looking back up at the girl.

She laughed as she flashed her teeth. "Very scary." She mocked a horrified mask, then giggled. "So. What are we going to do now?" She looked up again.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm

User Image

Noah looked at Ritter and relaxed when he had a hand on his head.
Even if it wasn't a pet or a pat, it was friendly.
He twitched slightly.
Seth was his lover?
But they were both guys...
He tilted his head.
This was the first time he had ever seen a gay person, without a gun pointed at them.
The gang hated gays.
Noah shrugged.
He kinda liked this company and the guy didn't seem bad at all.
He shook his head.
"You don't have to. Not much to hide or to be seen. And besides... you see twice as much as a normal guy would. So I guess you're used to it."
Noah helped take the shirt off keeping it off his back.
Once it was off Noah scratched at the itching tattoo on his back.
When he pulled his hand back there was blood.
He gulped slightly.
"C-c-can you tell me what's wrong with it?", he asked Ritter.
The tattoo had not been taken care of at all.
It was flaking and cracking his skin.
It had became infected from lack of care and was red and puffy.
It read 'We Own You' in Old English Letters and the signatures of every drug dealer in the group was also tattooed under it.
It was so terrible looking as it flaked and bled in the spots he had scratched most often.
He looked at Ritter and sighed.
"Is it bad?"

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games