Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:31 pm
Mercuryangel
Mako grabbed herself some salad as well, while the food finished cooking. She took a bit more than Ami, because since Mako was more active, she burned things faster; generally she could eat at least an extra half of what the girls ate and not gain any weight. She shoved a forkful in her mouth, and swallowed it before speaking.

"So do you all cook? Or have any hobbies? We know Daiki-kun doesn't cook for some reason.." Mako teased.

"I draw manga for ToykoPop..." Aisu managed to mutter out. TokyoPop was a highly popular manga company.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:41 pm
Ami and Mako weren't as huge fans of manga like Rei, Usagi, and Minako, but they knew the famous names when they heard them. Mako spoke first.

"That's really cool Aisu-chan!! So do you draw different styles or do you only use one of your own?"

"That's very impressive!! And you're so young Aisu-chan!! You must be incredibly talented!" Ami exclaimed.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:11 pm
Mercuryangel
Ami and Mako weren't as huge fans of manga like Rei, Usagi, and Minako, but they knew the famous names when they heard them. Mako spoke first.

"That's really cool Aisu-chan!! So do you draw different styles or do you only use one of your own?"

"That's very impressive!! And you're so young Aisu-chan!! You must be incredibly talented!" Ami exclaimed.

"I just draw my own style...ever hear of Sun-Kissed? That's my main one..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:23 pm
The two girls looked at each other, thought a moment, and shrugged. Mako spoke. "It sounds familiar...but I can't say...I don't have much chance to read manga..."

"Usagi-chan and Minako-chan are big manga readers though...I don't doubt they'd know what you were talking about...and likely attack you for your autograph or something too." Ami said, grinning.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:00 pm
Mercuryangel
The two girls looked at each other, thought a moment, and shrugged. Mako spoke. "It sounds familiar...but I can't say...I don't have much chance to read manga..."

"Usagi-chan and Minako-chan are big manga readers though...I don't doubt they'd know what you were talking about...and likely attack you for your autograph or something too." Ami said, grinning.

Aisu smiled and laughed. From what she's heard, there was no doubt they would. "I'll be sure to have a pen ready then."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:38 pm
Ami smiled, and there was a beep from the kitchen. Makoto stood up, and put her bowl down on the table, before entering the kitchen again. She turned off the stove, and moved the food onto a cold burner, so it could cool off a little.

Ami came in, and pulled out four plates along with silverware, and set the table. Some napkins went in as well, and Makoto opened a window to let some fresh air in.

"Well...you can't very well eat dinner with a pen...and Usagi-chan isn't here to chase after your autograph yet, so let's enjoy the food!" Makoto said with a smile. She stepped aside, and the table revealed a platter of skillet cooked fish garnished with a type of cream sauce, a big pot of curry, rice to go with it, and the salad.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:12 pm
"Dinner smells wonderful, Kino-san!" Daiki exclaimed ebfore he made a beline for the food. Even though cooking was his weak point, eating was someonething he would not protest about. He was a growing boy and always seemed to be hungry. He always attributed it to his mother's home cooked meals.

"Hobbies? I sing," the young man answered as she shoved some fish into his mouth. His table manners seemed to be lacking, even though politeness had been instilled in him at a young age. His music was his passion, though, and he tended to forget other things were going on when he got carried away with talking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:54 am
Mercuryangel
Ami smiled, and there was a beep from the kitchen. Makoto stood up, and put her bowl down on the table, before entering the kitchen again. She turned off the stove, and moved the food onto a cold burner, so it could cool off a little.

Ami came in, and pulled out four plates along with silverware, and set the table. Some napkins went in as well, and Makoto opened a window to let some fresh air in.

"Well...you can't very well eat dinner with a pen...and Usagi-chan isn't here to chase after your autograph yet, so let's enjoy the food!" Makoto said with a smile. She stepped aside, and the table revealed a platter of skillet cooked fish garnished with a type of cream sauce, a big pot of curry, rice to go with it, and the salad.

"Wow Makoko-san! This looks delish..." Aisu takes a bite, "And IS delish!" She adds more food to her plate and begins to eat, calming at least, unlike Daiki. "Calm down Daiki-kun. The food isn't gonna up and run away if you don't eat it right this second."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:52 pm
Makoto smiled at the two. "I'm glad you like it..I love it when people enjoy my cooking, so eat all you like...there's plenty..." she said, helping herself to a plate of curry and fish. Behind her, Ami looked at the fish, and once she was sure it wasn't yellowtail, helped herself to some, and the curry as well. "So what all do you sing Daiki-kun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:11 am
"Well I see you two are still at it like usual." She said jokingly, as Rei had hit Usagi over the head, before the blonde began to eat her ice cream mockingly at the raven haired girl. She pulled up a chair next to them, as she looked cheerfully from one to the other.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:46 pm
*pokes*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:40 pm
((*watches you poke* ))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

RinSakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:35 pm
((*Watches the poking, and wishes she could post*))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:56 pm
((*Does a cartwheel*))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:30 pm
*is wondering if it died around here*  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash