Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm
I'v done it before....it was funny because there was cotton candy and lollipops smile it was in my dreamss....i was in candy land and i killed the people from the board game. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Suddenly a white bone bird flew through the window and dropped off a circular package at Hiro's feet, Once Hiro opened it, he would know who it was from...and more importantly what it was.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm
Hiro picked up the circular container, once he opened it he saw a blood red liquid and the thing he craved the most. *Ryugan.....* He would need to thank him later with a certain position. But now, he needed Sorcam. He dashed off and left the clone at the desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm
((xD Fudgepops, who's dying?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 pm
((lol, No one.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 am
Kasuga yawned as he was still in the office "Ummm Raikage-san. May I ask if I will have a sensei? or will I have to train by myself?" Kasuga took out a small pocky and started nomming on it.

((I know you can't train yourself xD))

Jelloish Pudding

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 am
The genin slowly rose from the floor, ligthning trickled from his body and his electi blonde hair spiked behind him now, as he chose to no longer surpress the riken chakra within him. YAsu grinned and folded his arms. "Hiro-sensei...or should I say Lord Raikage. I have two things I wish to share with you...Sengetsu has discovered a new power dormant within himself, a power that makes him a god amongst shinobi, this is why i said that that shinobi was doomed, with his mission to purify the uchiha clan he means to wipe the world clean of all transplant and to hold the sharingan to the uchiha name alone, but it does not stop here...he sees the uchiha as weak, and he wants to rid the clan of the lesser members. WIth this said I would like the opportunity to demonstrate my skills in hopes of achieving a higher rank, so that i may continue my trainning personally as it is not allowed for a shinobi of my rank to train themselves."

(Yea well there it is, I plan on killing off the weaker uchiha clan members because its way too crowded, and I want to wipe out all the idiots in the guild with sharingan transsplants cuz there pissing me off, because it means I'm not special for having one naturally.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 am
(good idea... And hiro i'm using your basic genjutsu scrolls

EDit- But you don't have a library so i'll have to ask xd )  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 am
Star appeared walking up the steps to the office. The door was closed so she waited; taking a seat on the top step and sighing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 am
(I'd rather not do it...)  

Rockgirl809

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am
Star watched a few people pass, laughing and having such a good time. What was so fun? She wondered. Putting a hand on the edge of her sword; she pulled it out and began to play with it; holding it straight out in front of her and sighing. How busy was this Raikage?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 am
((lol, The Raikage is the guy you left at the Springs. xd ))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 am
(( I know, but my rpc doesn't. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am
((Luckily, my clone is still here.))

Hiro looked at Misa, "Can I help You?" The pain from the transplant carried onto the clone so he just kept his eye closed.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta thought carefully about the mission. She gave an exact answer. "No..."

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games