Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

As one of kai's fists came in jeran brought up his hand with an aura sphere so that kai punched that blowing him back again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:53 pm
"Argh!" Kai flew back from the attack. "Interesting trick" he commented. "Are you a ninja or something?" He then decided to try one of his favourite combos. Using Quick Attack to close the gap, he then launched into a Close Combat attack.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 pm
(oh crap i meant to quote my post but instead edited it...that was supposed to be my next post....sry just run along with that.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

Kai skidded across the ground again. He had to admit it, Jeren was good... but Kai's teacher had taught him well. It was then that Kai felt something... A sphere of light began to build up in one of his paws. "Huh?... oh yeeeeaaah!" A looked up at Jeren, "try this one then". Aiming the sphere at Jeren, he launched the attack, "Flash Cannon!" he said as a beam of light shot at the other Lucario, tearing up the ground as it traveled towards him.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 am
User Image

As the flash cannon hit the jeran he disappeared in a puff of smoke. It was a decoy. There was a rustling of leaves and several lucarios jumped from the trees aura spheres in hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image

"Enough of the ninja tricks!" Kai said. "Try and fight like a real pokemon". Using all his strength, he swung the beam around, catching the clones in the beam. "Try... and avoid... that one" he panted as the attack dispersed. he then powered up an Aura Sphere... just in case.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:24 am
Cynder kept walking and clasped his paws behind his head. "Well, there's this place in the Sinnoh region called Stark Mountain. It's huge and very dangerous to go into alone. Well when I heard that it was a great place to train, I went right to it. I worked my way up the mountain from the bottom and almost got to the peak, but I was ambushed by something... I couldnmt tell what it was, but it was strong. by then, I had already evoved into a Quilava." Cynder stopped for amoment to pick some Pecha berries from a tree next to them. "I sent out a distress signal and was rescued by my pal, Espeon. She offered to help me get stronger, and I happily obliged, joining Team Trailblazer. Until we met back in Vermillian, we were training at Mount Silver." He nodded and shook a smaller tree, causing Pomeg berries to fall. "And I trained there until I evolved again!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Kirlia nodded. "I see... so you trained at Mt. Silver". She picked some nearby berries and placed them into her basket. And you made friends with Espeon too". The ground shook as a beam of light shot into the air in the distance. Kirlia sighed, "If those two have time to fight, then they could help gather berries". Then she thought about something, "I wonder how Raichu's doing?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 pm
Vaporeon was floating in the lake when he heard someone fighting. "Great. That's what I need, noise." He dove underwater and swam around the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 am
User Image

"This is how i survive. Complaining will get you no where." Jeran was behind kai with an aura sphere right in the back of kai's head.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:51 am
"Fine... you win" Kai said, throwing his paws into the air in a sign of defeat. His Aura then picked up something, that Kirlia was nearby. "See ya later" he said to Jeran "I'm going to see what Kirlia is up to".
He dashed through the trees and found her, picking berries with Cynder. "Hey there!" he greeted. "What are you two doing?"
Kirlia looked up to see Kai walking towards them. 'Just gathering berries for dinner. Do you want to help?"
Kai nodded and grabbed a bunch of Pecha berries off of a tree, placing them into a basket that Kirlia had handed him.
"So was that you fighting just now?" Kirlia asked the Aura pokemon.
"Yeah... Jeran wanted to battle... not that I could even land a friggen hit on him" Kai muttered.
"Aww it's okay" Kirlai said with a smile. "I'll make you extra poffins, how does that sound?"
Kai smiled and nodded, before gathering more berries.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 am
User Image

Jeran walked out behind kai. "I'm going to go check on mew. She hasn't woken yet and i'm kinda worried." He said before walking toward the hut. (still need someone to play mew.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:58 pm
(New Character Time!)

Species: Eelektross
Pic: User Image
Level: 85
Bio: Eelektross is a loyal servant of the RocketChus' who secretly wants to overthrow them believing he's the superior electric type because of his ability, Levitate. To this end he has gathered an army of Galvantula, Emolga, and Zebstrika to which he claimed to be The Rocket Chu's Army, when in reality their his army.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 am
* As a reference for newcomers and those to lazy to backtrack. I think it would be a good idea for people to list what Pokemon they control. To stop confusion, I think that everyone should have no more than three characters. If you want more, then ditch one you already have. *

Kotetsu_Uzumaki - Lucario - Kai - Lv. 42
Kirlia - Sakura - Lv. 40
??? - Coming soon!

I don't know if everyone will agree to this, but I'm getting very confused over who is who.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 am
(LimberNimbleShadow- Cynder the Typhlosion- Lvl 47)
"That Raichu can handle herself, I bet."
Cynder replied, finding some Pomeg berries in a little grove. A few short seconds later, Kai showed up to help.
"Thanks, Kai. Hey, Jeran's a very strong Pokemon. I doubt any of us, save Kirlia, could best him." He kept picking berries and eating a few here and there.
"I luff berries!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces