Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:40 pm

He sighed "no....I can't go as far as they are going....it fell all the way somewhere into the 9th circle of hell." he said "Ill dye anyway going there." he said.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Lucifer called chi and she squeaked "oh crap imma go get it myself then" she growled and went to hell she used the back passages lucifer showed her earlier and went down, two big mobs of people were fighting over kabals book "oh great, you just love making me hurt myself to help you dont you kabal she said to her self and watched the book, she was thinking of a way to get it with minimal damage

(be back on later maybe srry i have classes for the next few weeks)

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 pm

"The what?" Liz asked while she picked up rings. It would have been a whole lot easier if they weren't so small. "Oh and how many rings are supposed to be in this place?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

He looked at her and sighed "Ummmm....230." he said "What...hell isn't just one level....neither is this temple....there are 20 level's to this temple." he said and noticed that Raptor that entered the room "Who read it!" he said jumping back and let it fall into the pit.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Liz looked at the raptor, but didn't say anything. She was about to ask, but instead just muttered, "Nope. Don't wanna know." She counted the rings she had so far. She only had 23. "You want these in the pit of doom too?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:49 pm

He laughed and looked at her "Oh lord no...." he said and looked at her 'and counted rings he had,only 100.He looked at her "Put them in the freezing chamber over there he said and started to and he tripped sending a red ring flying to liz's finger and landing right on it and bound itself to her finger.Kabal didn't notice and put the rings in the chamber.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Liz looked at the ring on her finger. It was actually quite beautiful. She put the rings she had away and then looked at the one on her finger. After a moment, she tried to take it off. It wouldn't budge though, so she tried again. Again, it would not move. "Geeze..." she muttered, "This ring mist be really small."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm

He looked at her smiling and noticed the ring "Go find your mother..." he said 'In a few minutes you will be racked with a terrible pain before it lifts and...you become a goddess..." he said "I can't take it off without cutting off yuor finger.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Liz glared at him. "Kabal please don't tell me you did that on purpose or I will hurt you."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 pm

He looked at her 'There is step 1 resorting to violence..." he said and looked at her "I didn't realize I lost it.....come on lets go find them." he said and took her hand running out to find Katie.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Liz unwillingly followed him. "Come on," she pouted, "there has to be some way to get this thing off and still keep my finger. I don't want to be a goddess. I'm fine being a..." she thought for a moment, "half, half, half vampire."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 pm

He looked at her "No......I cut of the other ones finger after I killed her to get it..." he said and looked at her "Oh your gonna feel pain..right about now!' he said looking at her.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Liz glared at him. "Haha. Very f-" suddenly it felt as if every bone in her body had snapped and her muscles were being torn apart. She let out a short scream before collapsing. "Take...it...off!" She said, laying on the ground in agony.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Kabal looked at her sighing and staring at her and leaned down "Liz I can't.....The ring is sunk into yuor skin now....I will have ot cut off yuor finger...." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

The pain changed. Now it felt like her entire body was burning. "It hurts," she said, "Take it off." She was willing to do anything to get rid of the pain.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games