Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 pm
He looked at Ryoko, clearly trying to size him up. The sun flashed against his eyes as he stood completely still and observed the man.

[28/30]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 pm
He reached into his pocket and pulled out his last Kunai, clearly showing it to the man... He was something else, Karuda could sense. He threw it to the side, to show he was unarmed.

[29/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm
Shane smiled at the man, ''Ryoko!'' He said, and ran over to give the clone a huge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 am
Lord Akira Uchiha
Katsuro Hitokage
((Well I guess that would work, but it's a loop-hole, a big one.....and are you medical or puppet master class cause otherwise you can't transplant, I can do it but for future rerefrence only puppet masters/Medical can preform surgery.))

Arata shruged,

"Well then this could work then, but I don't recommend doing the surgery your self allow me otherwise things could go wrong."

He said reading throgu ha few scrolls, searching for hsitory on Shringan hed gotten from multiple libraries

"Hmm, Okay... can do Arata. I'll have you do it from now on." He said, crossing his arm. "Can you get me 2 Mangekyou, then?"
((No need because it's legal,although an extreme loop-hole, all you need is what you originally planned.))

Arata shrugged,

"Well as things are you'd only need a three tomoe and those are even easier to obtain, so go ahead with the plan to take the gennins eyes, if you offer them somehting of value you'll be able to get one pair and I'll transplant for free."

He said his feet back o nthe ground his personaility had duleld once agian.

[Edit]  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 am
((I'll Roleplay as him while he is away.))

Kai stepped up next to Akira. "I'm Game."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira turned to Shane. "Shane? will you help me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 am
Shane frowned, ''Fine.....'' He wanted to cry, but he had to do this for his sensei. 'Goodbye, my brother. And, my friends.' He thought to himself, and stood there, strongly. ''Do it. Please make it hurt as little as possible.'' He said, afraid.

((The reason Shane's eyes are so connected to his friends are because during the time Dansho was being destroyed, he saw their deaths thoroughly. He fears that he won't remember their dying declaration if he loses his eyes.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 am
((It's no good we can't do it there is a rule to stop people from transplating implants sad ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 am
((Perhaps we could talk to Alicia about getting that rule lifted?))  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 am
Lord Akira Uchiha
((Perhaps we could talk to Alicia about getting that rule lifted?))
((I'm not the one that's gonna do it, I personally have swore NEVER to have a RPc with Sharingan...EVER!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:22 am
Arata tohght for a moment then turned to Akira,

"Well I have alot of work to do with my new collection I have an adgenda of peace as well."

He said wavign as he headed of towards the trainign center to continue his work and construct his army of puppets.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 am
He ran over and picked up his Kunai and stepped between Shane and Akira "Bullsh*t." he said holding the Kunai toward Akira and an open hand toward Shane, maybe it was the despiration of the event or he had trained hard enough to unlock it but his eyes spun around once to allow a new Tomoe to grow.

[30/30]

((This is a way out if Alicia says no and Shane are you sure you want to do this?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 am
Akira looked at shane. "Your wanted at the front gate." Akira said, smiling, then disappearing.  

Naruto Eternity

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 am
Karuda saw them both disappear. He dropped his Kunai "I swear Akira... If you do... I'll tear your heart out." he said, his hatred making his voice sound very different. He closed his eyes, his Sharingan deactivated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am
Ryoko saw this, and feelings of anger raged through him, although they didn't show with his clone. He left the area, heading towards the gates.

The clone looked at Karuda. "What is going on with Shane and Akira?"

((Akira. Kai isn't even here. He left.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
"I'm not sure... I believe that Shane is trying to barter with Akira, terms of leaving this village... And Akira is asking for an Eye." he said "I F**king swear if he touches Shane he will die." He said angrily, "I'm going back to my house... If you can't keep up you can come" he said, not thinking about the power he senced eariler from this guy... Of course he could keep up. And with that he disappeared in a puff of smoke.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games