Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm
"Why am I suck with all of this? I'm just 16. I should be happy about being able to drive but no I got to worry about some vampire coming after me," Kain sighs and plops down on his couch  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:12 pm

((lol this rp is so interesting XD I'm like the creeper just sitting here reading parts of it. What sucks is when the plot line thickens it makes it hard for others to join. I wanted to be a hunter, it didn't seem like you had any xp If not, I'll probably just keep reading this rp like a book blaugh ))

-SV-ThornOfThieves

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Alliyah sighed as she went back to her room and fell asleep.At first she was against arranged marriages,but now she really didn't care.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm
the forum is kinda dead so go ahead and join  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 am
(super dead)
Cove head explodes for no reason... (there got rid of that douchebag, wtf was i thinking making him, way to immature, and moody)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 am
(going to make a new character?)

A year had pasted now but Kain was still a wanted man by many after he killed the vampire king.
Kain walked down the streets of town in just normal clothes and his hood up.
He was heading to the club to enjoy himself a bit.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 am
(ya cove was made a while back my rp style has changed a bit and i hated what i had created, the only issue is i need to find the right picture)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 am
User Image
My name is Ryan Heart . I am ahuman hunter. Other things you should now about me are I have a robot arm, I'm a well known hunter because of how many captures i have, i don't like my work but its all i'm good at, orphaned at a young age (because of cancer) he was left to take care of himself, and those hard times turned him into what he is today . I am 24 years old, but I look 27 . I am amale.  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am
ryan walked out of the tavern, throwing his new bag of cash up in down in the air "God i hate my job" he was sick of all this work he needed a break or a change of senery, the kings recent death made the economy crumble and he barely had anything left just a small one bedroom house "I'm one of the most famous hunters and all i can afford is this shack" he slams the door shut after hiding his money in the safe, he walks over to the nearest coffee shop buys it black and sits outside waiting for something to happen
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm
Kain walks by a guy with a robot arm and does a double take on the arm. He blinks at the guy before realizing he was looking at so he heads off for the club hoping that the man hadn't realize who had been before him.
He hurries quickly off but trying to act like he wasn't some outlaw worth almost a billion dollars in American money.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
"I don't even care anymore" he puts the coffee down and gets up, follows the guy, once behind him he whispers "you suck at acting inconspicuous" he backs up a little then says "I'm not gunna turn you in so don't you worry, being a hunter is so irratating, in fact i was hoping you could help me with something"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 pm
(what a bore if there is no chases)
Kain sighs a bit and was happy that he didn't have to worry about the guy.
"what do you need help with?" he asks.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm
(It was gunna be a chase he doesn't know who you are, he kinda thought you were gunna go quitely)
"Run make this fun for me" his job was so boring lately they all gave up at the sight of his arm  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff