Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:05 pm
((ah okay see ya then))

Vincent froze as Caly touched his cheek. It felt like a mothers warm and loving touch. Even though she was touching his porclein mask that still stayed firmly on his face. He didnt know if he could smile at this point.

Caly had elven blood in her, whereever she stepped the world bloomed to life. Hell even someone like Cadwallander who was scatter brained had something to contribute to the good of the planet. And here he was.. with his demon blood and past that he was none to proud of. A past that would haunt him until he was dead.

"Yeah.. i know they will. Especially when you have a rather large price on youre head.."

Vincent said gently, as he moved away from Caly's hand.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:39 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:43 pm
Vincent was shocked. He stared at the money in Cad's hands. After a few moments he looked up at him.

"What's that for?"

He said confused as all hell.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:10 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:14 pm
"Ripps? ...hm.. I think i know what she wants from me if shes giving me money."

Vincent took the money from Cad and sighed. He looked at the wad of money in his hand.

"She wants to use me to get more money later? Once the word gets out that she tried to turn me in. And that i got away, the price on my head will double... How much was it before? 22 million.. or was it thousand?"

Vincent said with the shake of his head. He sighed and put the money away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:23 pm
"This place seems to reek more of magic than any place else in the house..."

She fumbles in her jacket pocket for a second, and plucks out her handbook on magic. She then uses her fingernail to scratch a small piece of plaster of the wall. She stands back and watches as the piece of plaster floats down to the floor...however a fraction of a second before the flake reaches the ground it reverses back into the wall, and seamlessly reforms. She then tests it further by wedging a piece of pocket lint in the crevice in the floor. It vaporizes after about two seconds.

"It's a magical preservation spell. Strong high level magic, designed to keep a room in flawless condition. Used mostly by religious sorts to keep a place from being desecrated by the unclean. But i's usually accompanied by some sort of barrier or defensive hex too, just to make sure that only the right sort get inside. But this doesn't look anything like the chapel of Lindai or the sanctuary of Nerastarel."

She notices the money being exchanged...who can guess the true motives of all these bounty hunters nowadays, she thought.

At that moment, the critter crept a little closer to Malem.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:32 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:34 pm
"I wasnt yelling Cad.. just more thinking outloud.."

Vincent listened to Malem talk about the room. It made sense as to what she had said. He placed a hand to his head, feeling a growing pain. As if he had a headache, or felt one coming on. Maybe it was the room, with its powerful spell. If Malem was right about the room having a barrier or a hex on it to keep unclean creatures out. Then he was going to be in a position he'd rather not be in. He was a demon and sacred places werent exactly his friend.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:01 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:00 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:51 pm
"Maybe the house just likes you Cad.."

Vincent said gently, his hand was now on his heart. It was starting to hurt him. The magic of the room slowly affecting his cursed demonic blood. He came up behind Cadwallander, his eyes on the plane.

"Looks wonderful... do you know how to fly it?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:24 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:45 pm
"Between you and Alex you'll be sure to crash that plane. What about flight simulators?"

Vincent said curious about how exactly this race would turn out. Now he wanted to go and watch, just to see if Cad could win. And to see how or if the others along with Cad could or would fly their planes.

"Im afraid the only flying i know how to do is with my own wings.."

Vincent said gently

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:47 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:55 pm
"These.."
Vincent said gently, his wings unfolded from his back. They hadnt been there jsut a moment ago. But now 6 foot black bat like wings unfurled themselves. His tail unraveled itself from seemingly nowhere. His tail just touched the floor it was slender and completely black. His wings stretched and then relaxed.
"I wish i had youre luck.."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games