Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm
((I had the same problem as well. A lot of people across Gaia did.))

"I need to go South, not west." Unessa corrected Khaiyah, before giving a short nod in acknowledgement to her name.

Xenil sighed heavily, shaking his head at Ramsus.
"Last I checked, bars were for sleeping after a hard day of traveling and drinking."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:00 pm
"Apparently you've never been to a real BAR...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:09 pm
((Women weren't as loose back then as they were today... How I wish it were like that...))

"I have a little more important things to do than impregnate every woman I lay eyes upon..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Khaiyah looked at Unessa. "I meant west due to the stop we're making for food. Its not very far and won't really change the distance from you're destination."

Mishka looked at the males. "Now now boys. We're supposed to be civil. Xenil, is it? Leave tiny alone." She grinned. If he can dish it out, he should be able to take it. "And tiny" She faced Ramsus. "Be nice to the bosmers. They are a lot more volatile than you think."  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 pm
((Ehh, it makes this more amusing....))

Ramsus just stared at Mishka.
"I'm going to ignore that comment, as anyone who would make one like that must be overcompensating for something of theirs." he said, staring at her chest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm
((Oh yeah, I agree with you there. But bars weren't use for picking up women.))

"How far west is it anyway..?" Unessa asked, raising her eyebrow.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm
Khaiyah looked at Unessa. "By horse we will be there shortly. I assume you all have a horse, or at least most of you do?" She ignored the conversation between Mishka and Ramsus.

Mishka looked at Ramsus.
"With the way you're staring at my chest, I'd say I have little to compensate for." She smirked. She knew she was rather well endowed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 am
"Ohh, I can say OTHERWISE....."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 am
"Everyone but... Tori, has a mount." Unessa nodded, pausing to remember the first khajiit's name who followed them first.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 am
"I can ride with Xiny~"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:32 am
"...We're gonna have to get another horse..." Unessa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You can't ride on mine forever." Xenil sighed.

"It's too much work for the animal."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm
"Poor traders have often traded in their horses for food and shelter in desperate situations where we are heading. Spare horses are found easily. If your" she looked at Xenil "horse needs a break, Mishka's stallion carries her armor like it weighs nothing and could easily carry Tori as well until we find another horse for Tori".

Mishka eyed Ramsus. "Give me an example then. I'm confident I have nothing to hide." She grinned cockily.

Ki pitched in. "Tori, you can share with me. My horse doesn't even realize I'm on her half the time."  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 pm
"Bravil has decent enough horses. If I can find her a good one, we can all pitch in to buy it. Until then, she'll have to piggy back on someone else's." Unessa agrued.

"If we find such a trader, let's just give them the food or money, and let them keep the horse. It'd be wrong to take away half their lively hood."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 pm
Tori stared at Xenil a moment before talking. "Are you calling me fat?" She asked, tilting her head. She looked around at the others as they said there suggestions. "Hmmmmm...Tori will just ride with sissy since Xenil thinks i'm such a fatty~" She purred, refering to Ki.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Almost immediately, Ramsus pointed at Unessa's chest.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games