Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:22 pm
Mae smiled,her eyes lit up.
Bowling was such a cliche date,Mae loved it! It was one of her.. dreams? to go bowling for a date,though she never played.
"Bowling!" She said,agreeing with him.
Realizing how stupid she sounded,she cleared her throat.
"Ahh..I mean yeah, I would love to go." She said calmly,blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Nero smirked at her response. "Wanna walk there, toots, or do ya wanna ride the wind?" he asked. A small gust of wind blew around Mae as if begging her to use the wind god way.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:38 pm
"Wind. " She answered,wanting to try something new.
Pausing,Mae raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing will happen right?" She asked,curious about the wind ride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm
"You like rollar coasters, right toots?" Nero smiled and put an arm around her. Before she'd get the chance to answer, the wind basically dragged them here and there and even through some loop-de-loops while it took them to the bowling alley.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:33 pm
(( you post first? or i do? i'd have to look for it first...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm
((i'll do it :3))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm
Daisy and Carnation gave small sighs as they walked through the grave yard, last time they'd been in here they'd been terrified. this time however; they were passive about the place as they searched the head stones for a name or two they knew. they had come here by chance, originally intending on going to the cafe but having been drawn to something in here instead. what were they even looking for? they kept asking themselves this but stopped dead in their tracks as they found a name that made them pale. "what.... is that doing here?" they frowned and moved towards a grave with an ancient writing on it. if translated from the dead language it would read 'here lies Orchid Everlife Christokos. mother of many, child of none.'
{no; not another character: this one's LOOOOOOOOONG dead 3nodding }  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm
Eris gave a small smirk as she stood above her two youngest children, holding guns to their stomachs. she gave a small chuckle as she gazed at their already badly beaten boddies, having been cutting them up bit by bit for an hour. she'd poisoned them to slow thier healing too; wanting nothing more then to finnish them off now, she cocked the guns and got ready to pull the trigger.
The twins were still awake through it all, unable to pass out because they were too afraid of what was about to happen. no one was around to save them as their mother took a final blow. using the last of their energy, the two called out for help, their voices heavy with pain.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:26 pm
...Damian Foster???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sound of a car honking 'La Cucaracha' broke through the silence as a huge limo climbed over a hill and ran over the goddess. The limo swurve around and stopped next to the twins. A door opened and the radio clicked through a few stations to make it sound like it was saying, "You guys ok?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 pm
Eris gave a small annoyed hiss as she lifted the car off of her and looked to the twins, shooting them from where she was.
the twins had opened their motuhs to answer the odd question but gave pained gasps as they were hit in the stomach with the bullets from their mother. "h-help..." was all they could manage to whisper before passing out from bloodloss.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 pm
Damian twirled in the air and shifted into Roy. He figured that Roy would get some crap thrown at him for not helping his girlfriends, so he thought he'd save him. Damian meant to pull out Roy's swords, but even his weapon couldn't shapeshift, so instead he had a snow white lance in his hands. Damian gulped a little at the lance, but figured that the twins would be to hurt to recognize it, if they ever saw it, that is. He twirled the lance around and pointed the tip at Eris, making giant spikes of ice instantaneously shoot out of the ground under her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:09 am
"really? attacking me? when they're almost gone?" Eris smirked and her eyes went black. "well; i suppose you'd be saving their real boyfriend from getting ...oh that's right.... these are the ones who don't yell..." she snickered, making pointless chatter as she shifted out of the goddess form she hated so much and into her favorite demonic look. "now, go away." she huffed, pointing a finger at him before he was swallowed up in an orb of pure darkness.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 am
Damian blinked as the orb ate him. After a few minutes, the orb cam back and Damian came out, his wings were unfolded and snow white with the lower half of them ash gray. "Way to give me away." he sighed and scratched his head. "You're a goddess, I'm an angel. You're immortal, I'm already dead. How would that work...?" he mumbled then shook his head. "Whatever." he smiled as he pulled out his lance again. A blizzard whipped up and made it hard for anyone to see. Anyone except Damian. He ran up to Eris and repeatedly slashed at her with his lance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:24 am
"they're unconcious." Eris huffed and her own raven-like wings pushed most of the blizzard away but she was still unable to see where he was. "even if you're dead; you can obviously be killed again. since my grandaughter brought you back to life." she sneered at him and created a second coppy of herself over by the twins.
the copy gave a smirk and used her claws to cut a small line along the girls' necks, making them bleed more.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 am
Damian just laughed as he sent the lance through her stomach. "Someone hasn't been reading her spells right~!" he said in a sing song voice as his lance slowly froze Eris. He looked back at the twins and made part of the blizzard's hail sharpen and shoot the copy.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games