Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:21 pm
*kino turned into her human form* " Why are you hurting him?!?Who told you all that stuff about him?!?!" she asked.. *kino did want to know if it was true or notbut she didnt say or ask anymore.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Myou walked shyly into the cafe with her sketch book and pencils then saw a scene going on so, she walked to the farthest table away from the crowd.

busterbuttons

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Lena tightened the chains. Part of her wanted to end Nikolai's life....but she couldn't. She just couldn't do it. Lena sighed and released the chains from Nikolai. "I heard what Tikal said." Lena spat. "Don't ever talk to me again." she growled and disappeared back into the shadows. The sky cleared up and the atmosphere returned to it's normal feel.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 pm
"tikal wants me dead remember?!?!" he yelled as he caught his breath "she was my old slaver, remember?!?!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Lena was gone by the time Nikolai yelled about Tikal. She went to wherever the shadows would take her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 pm
*something clicked in kinos head. " i get it" she thought. *katiana walks in with a gloomy face* " whats up?" She asks holding her book close to her chest. *kino looks at her and sighs. "nothing." Tomoyokai looks at bob from the corner of her eye. " join us if you want." tomoyokai says with a angry expression on her face.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:29 pm
"she...she's lying....lying! she wants me dead!" he fell down to his knees "she...might have....gotten her wish..." he fell to the floor with blood coming out of his mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm
*kino gets up and rushes to his side* " Use that pendant i gave you." she says. " Put it close to ur mouth and let the blood seep onto it. It will heal you." Kino said. *she thought in her head. itll also do much more then heal, but she didnt say that outloud.*  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 pm
he tried to pull the pendant to his mouth. when he did, the blood seeped into it and he stood up "i....must KILL HER!!" at that his body started to change. his skin became rough, he became as tall as the cafe, his eyes turned red, his fingers became claws, and his voice sounded like thunder "must...kill...HER!!!" he bellowed as he crushed the cafe in order to walk out  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 pm
kino looks down. " i didnt intend on doing that" she sulks. *anger started to swell up in kino. she let him go. she didnt care right now. She took the vial from tomoyokai and poured the blood that was in her mouth in it. Then she tooks some of katiana and yujikus blood and mixed it into the vial.* " now we must begin out plan, weve delayed to much time with these.. these people, some of us have fallen for them, Theres no excuse, We were sent to this school for a reason and that alone. Forget about everyone of your crushes. We need to fight." kino whispers to her table so no one else can hear. " yes little sister, as you wish." the girls say in unison.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Tikal walked in smiling "did i miss the Fireworks?" she asked playfully leaning on the broken wall  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 pm
*kino looked up at her* " yes, " she says. She smiles.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm
there was a letter left on Kino's table from Nikolai that read 'TIKAL LIED TO LENA! if you are reading this, kill Tikal asap. she caused all this.'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

BOB

Bob kind of just phased out, but he saw the note and he immediately became a spartan warrior. "Well, I'm all for killing people, and I don't even have to be in the Military this time! Win win." he made a swift slice with his spear at Tikal.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm
*katiana looks at tikal* " hello, ive never met you before." She smirks. * katiana looks at her wanting a challenge. *she moves swiftly in back of tikal and whispers, " come on darling, lets play" *She throws tikal to the farthest wall* " i love pretty girls, especially when they make me mad" She smiles.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games