Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai blinked at Leon, wondering what bad history he must have shared with sandals. "Dearie..." he started and gently took the man's hand. "Don't ever say that again, hmm?" he laughed lightly then pulled him in. After a few selections - and a couple occasions of Leon having to drag Nikolai away from the clearance section - the Sin finally got out a box of light brown boots and showed them to Leon. "What do you think, dearie? These shoes are rather expensive, so I want your full opinion. Absolutely no doubts with what shoe you're getting, am I clear?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He tilted his head, examining the boots. "Let me see," he said softly, tugging his shoe off and the boot over his foot. Standing with the jeans over the boots, he smiled at the sight. "I love it! It's much better than I thought."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:20 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I'll say." Nikolai cheered. He took the empty box and let the cashier scan it before paying it off himself. "Mmm, almost complete! Now for your contact lens." he said and took the man's hand, taking him to the kiosk. People passing by kept staring at the transformed Leon, unable to believe someone so handsome existed.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With his glasses off and somewhere on Nikolai's person, Leon didn't notice he was being stared at. All he could see was Nikolai so close to him, a sight that made him happier than he thought he could be. As they walked, though, he couldn't help but sigh. "So, we're going to do my hair when we get home?" he asked before pointing at what appeared to be another salon. "I mean, I don't mind either way, but I wouldn't want to make you work if you don't want to."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:41 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Thinking about that one stylist earlier, Nikolai narrowed his eyes and subconsciously tightened his grip on Leon's hand. "It's fine, dearie, honest." he said and smiled over at him. "I don't mind skipping a nap for you." Saying that, his right arm instantly throbbed and made him wince. It faded away right when they reached the kiosk, and Nikolai distracted himself by talking to the owner about contact lens best fitting Leon. After an exchange of looks and words, the owner rummaged through a few boxes then got out one pack of lens and handed a pair to Leon. "Try these on and tell me how they are for you." she instructed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon nodded, taking the lens. Stepping back, he opened the pack and took out the left lens. Carefully, he put it into his eyes, taking a minute to adjust. Alright, so far, so good. Taking the other one, he slowly, but steadily put it into his eyes, blinking several times. It was strange, but they were perfect. It was like he was wearing glasses! Looking to Nikolai with a soft smile, he nodded. "Perfect fit," he said. "What do you think? Am I still handsome?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:04 pm
Mayah Playah
brb

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Both Nikolai and the kiosk owner had hearts in their eyes as they looked at the newly transformed man. He looked like a celebrity, or a male model, or a modeling celebrity! "I think you look even better than ever, darling." Nikolai finally said. The kiosk owner agreed wholeheartedly and told them to just keep the set as a way of promoting her business. Not one to argue, Nikolai thanked her and eagerly walked Leon down the mall. "Alright, dearie! I'm done with what I wanted to buy. Is there anything you'd like to do while we're here?" he asked while walking by his side.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 pm
Leon Court

He waved goodbye to her, then looked down at Nikolai with a grin. "Yup! It's my turn, pretty boy~" he purred, already taking the Sin by his arm and leading him to Forever 21. "You're so thin and beautiful, Nikolai. I'm dying to see you in something I picked for you. I hope you're ready, because I don't take payback lightly."

Awesome nerd
Kk

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah
Guess who's first chair in Texas Tech's Symphonic ba~nd? emotion_awesome

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai blinked when Leon started taking him to Forever 21. Now, he liked the store, it was cheap and had great fashion, but he wasn't sure someone as masculine and burly as Leon could pick out a suitable wardrobe for him. He still recalled that pure look of confusion on the man's face when he spoke to him about pants.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:57 pm
Leon Court

Once they were inside, Leon took a deep breath of the heavily perfumed air and started for the intimates section. He turned to Nikolai, looking him over. "You look like a small or a medium. Here try them on and see which one fits you." He handed him two pairs of panties, one small, one medium, and both green lace thongs.

Awesome nerd
Oh my gosh, you!!! Yay!!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah
Thank you emotion_awesome

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai struggled to catch the flying thongs. Once they were all in his arms, he lifted one up and blinked at it. "...You are aware that I am a man, yes?" he asked and looked over at Leon curiously. "Don't get me wrong, dearie, I love the idea of dressing in lingerie for you, but..." Looking at Leon's face, Nikolai found himself unable to deny his request and let out a sigh. He wandered into the fitting room and stayed there for five minutes before heading back out. "Medium." was his reply when he met back up with the man.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:14 pm
Leon Court

"Good," noted Leon, holding a small pile of clothes. "Now, go try these on." In his arms were a collection of shorts and tops, all in varying colors and all very, very feminine. "Ever since I saw you in that schoolgirl outfit, I've wondered what you'd look like in other clothes. This is mainly to stifle my curiosity, but we're definitely buying those shorts."

Awesome nerd
You are so welcome~

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai spun around on his heel with a pile of clothes in his arms and a huff escaping his mouth. "I've nothing against drag queens, darling, but I refuse to become one, just so you know." he informed then departed to the fitting room. After about ten minutes he came back out and put his hands on his hips. "Well? Tell me what you think, dearie." he asked. He wore a loose shirt that was meant to slip off one shoulder, his shorts went to the middle of his thighs, showing off his smooth and pale legs.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm
Leon Court

But Leon was too busy chatting with the pretty store clerk to even see him. She set her hand on his arm, asking if he worked out, to which he laughed. "Not as often as I should. I mean, I used to all the time, but who can find the time these days?"
She giggled, still not taking her hand from his arm. "So... do you want to go get a drink with me?" she asked, rubbing his arm gently.
Leon shook his head. "Sorry, I can't. I'm here with my boyfriend, and he wouldn't take kindly to spending the rest of the day with a woman he doesn't know."
She ripped her hand from his arm as if he burned her. "You mean, you're gay?!" she shrieked.
"No, I'm not. Personally, I enjoy the bed of both sexes. It's just that I'm more attracted to men than I am to women and that I'm very much in love with my boyfriend," he explained, finally looking up to see said boyfriend. "There he is now!" Walking around her, he strode over and set his hands on the Sin's upper arms. "I didn't think you could look more alluring, but it's clear that I was wrong~" Leaning down to kiss his forehead, he stood up straight and held up a pair of jeans. "The saleswoman helped me find these for you. They aren't as tight as skinny jeans, but they're tight enough to make your a** look fantastic. Here, try them on too~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:54 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai's words fell into silence when he saw the girl flirting with Leon. He slowly closed his mouth, feeling as though he had been forgotten, if even for a moment. He watched the girl try hard to get Leon to go out with her, and he even watched Leon talk about how in love he was with him, but it didn't help. Going to the mall was a bad idea. He hated seeing everyone stare at Leon, he hated having to try so hard to show the world that he was his and that they didn't stand a chance. He hated it, he hated everyone, he hated this possessiveness.
Seeing Leon walk up to him, Nikolai attempted a smile as he held his right forearm. "I... I'll be quick, dearie." he said softly and retreated into the safety of the small fitting room. Once the door closed behind him, Nikolai's silver hair fell in front of his lime green eyes and his smile fell hard. He slowly sank to the bench inside the room, and he dropped his head into his hands. This was an emotion he was new to, and he hated it, but he couldn't stop feeling it whenever he saw people around Leon, people that made him smile and laugh. Damn, how he hated being jealous.

A good chunk of time passed before the door finally opened with Nikolai stepping out, looking the same except for jeans instead of shorts. He brushed his fingers along his brand before looking up and for Leon.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games