Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr. Fields shot her an agitated look. Her nickname for him was really beginning to wear on his tolerance. He slowly looked back at the ferocious beast then turned to her, nodding slowly. He would be sure to return for the beast soon.

{Exit}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

She giggled, bumping him slightly. "Oh, get that stick out if your fine Aryan a**," Melody sighed, leading him to the bar.

{Exit}

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Erok75

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
As Kato stood above the carcass of the slain man, he suddenly grew hungy once more, he promptly began to devour the man again, this time not stopping until all that was left was bones. Feeling satiated, Kato sat on the stones that surrounded the hot spring, peering at the water within. He always felt thirsty after a good meal, leaning forwards to take a drink from the pool, Kato looked around to see if any more prey had shown themselves, then he took a drink. The wolf howled in pain and snapped his head back from the pool, the water within it's depths was searing hot. His anger began to boil within him again as he sat a few feet away, glaring at the steaming pool. Satified that the pool wasn't about to drag him into it's lethal depths, Kato decided his hunt here was over, and that he should allow the scavengers a chance at his victim. With another loud howl, he bounded off into the night.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Vincent made his way to the very same hot spring that he was in with his friend Anna, months ago....he dissapeared since then, hiding himself from the world, trying to get over his depression caused by his fiancee's death...she died even before he met Anna..but when he started developing feelings for her, he got sadder.

he slowly took off his clothes and slowly got into the hotspring, closing his eyes gently as the hot water soothed his body. he could feel himself breathe slower as he was becoming more relaxed, alot was going on in his dorm, and he needed to escape.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:46 pm
walking around she hadn't seen Rujin or Vicent for month now .looking up at the sky it was dark an covered by cloud that threatened to pour snow down on her as she walked to the hot springs stuffing her hands in her coat pockets thoughts of Rujin came an made her cry wiping away the tears hurriedly not wanting anyone too see. then thought of the day they all spent in the hot spring together clouded her mind an no long cried but now mad" Hmph , he didn't even say goodbye " Anna shook her head an walked into the hot spring not even noticing Vincet there an put her hair up in a clip then underdressed an got in closing her eyes an leaning her head against one of the stones
Dimon Valor Cross

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

after awhile, Vincent slowly opened his pale green eyes and gazed at a woman right in front of him.....Anna....no....it was impossible....."A....Anna? is that.....you?" he said as he gazed at her, a bit confused. was his head playing tricks on him? he slowly got out of the springs and put his black jeans back on. his flipped his wet hair back and ran his fingers through them. it wasnt a dream....and he knew that...how would she react?  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
Upon hearing a man voice Anna open her pale blue eyes an her gaze suddenly turned icey like a winter storm seeing Vicent . but no it couldn't be him he disappeared without a word but then he called her name " Yes, that's my name don't wear it out ." She answered hotly " It's nice to see you to vicent , did you come back to finally say Goodbye or you just gonna vanish on me again ?" Anna now stood up her figured had filled out A lot more .she now had curves in place she hadn't before now standing naked with her arm over her chest  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 pm
selenia50150

User Image

Vincent gazed into her eyes....he had hurt her....badly....

he sighed and sat down, leaning against a rock. "i wont leave unless you want me too......im sorry.....but i had to go...." he said as he rested his head in his hands. "i can't blame you for being angry..." he said sadly. looking away from her, not only so he would not see her naked body, but also to hide the pain in his face.

Vincent felt his heart break. he knew how it felt to be left......when Saph died, he tried to kill himself multiple times.....he was killing Anna....it seemed the Anna he knew would never be seen again....  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image
Watching him sit back down leaning against one of the taller rocks.an shook my head"Have you been gone from me so long that you Forget that i can feel your emotions there by reading your thoughts?" Anna sighed an shook my head there was no need to make him feel any worse tho i would have liked to but he didn't deserve it ." Good, because i have every right to be." pain an anger mixing in my voice tho i was try badly to control it .I sat back down in the hot water for two reasons i didn't need other ogling me an i was freezing. " Well, i..." I looked away an spoke " Dont care if you go or not , it all the same to me" I knew that was mean to say an sighed heavily "I'm sorry..i didn't mean it ..."biting my lower lip "It's just that .....i've went thru SO much after you left...Rijun...."teary voice "he...he...... never mind..i'm glad your back tho. an please dont leave." then smiled an shook my head" An you know Vincent its not like you haven't seen me naked before" sniffs an smirks laughing softly a bit .Ann sighed now standing warping a hot towel around herself an sat down next to him warping an arm around his shoulders "I'm sorry Vincent , i know the holidays are very hard for you,thinking about her "Laying my head on her shoulder "but all the same Merry Christmas Vincent " tiling my head drop my arm " by the way you conscious is clean, you didn't make me this way . you didn't help it but your not the one responsible for my current state. how every charming it is " now standing being tired of being in the hot springs "I'm going to go get dressed , you have two choice's one meet me out at the Diner OR Stay here your choice " got up without a word an left
Dimon Valor Cross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:27 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Mmm, just feel all that steam coming from springs, dearie. Isn't it just ravishing?" Nikolai grinned as he stretched out of the car. He turned to his boyfriend and smiled at him. "Nothing revives a dead man better than the relaxation of the gods, yes?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 am
Leon Court

Leon chuckled as he stood out of the car, stuffing his hands into his pockets and smirking at Nikolai. "Not exactly the Turkish bath you asked me out at, but definitely perfect," he said, his long legs striding to Nikolai and offering his arm. "Come on, let's go~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:09 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Nikolai wrapped his hands around Leon's arm and happily walked with him into the hot springs. Instantly they were greeted with a combination of strong air conditioning at the front and steam from the water that snaked its way towards the entrance. A marvelous feeling for the Sin, like sleeping with heavy blankets on and the fan blowing at his face.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:18 am
Leon Court

Greeting the woman at the front, Leon spoke quietly so as to not disturb Nikolai bout of soothing happiness. Once he'd paid for the day and was given the keys to the lockers, he nodded at her, then led his lover o the mens' locker rooms, ignoring the women (and men) staring openly at him and the Sin on his arm. Once inside the locker room, he handed Nikolai his key and smiled. "Here, why don't you get undressed first? I'll meet you out there. I've just got to get something."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Nikolai blinked at the key. He felt a slight pang of disappointment, for he was hoping to have Leon help him out of his clothes, but it didn't ruin his mood. Leon would get plenty of chances in the future. "Just be sure to hurry back, dearie." he said while taking the key into his hand.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:34 am
Leon Court

"Of course," he purred, reaching out to lovingly caress the Sin's cheek before turning back, out to the office. Once out, he grinned at the receptionist charmingly, leaning on the desk. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"

Awesome nerd
Brb for a little bit, getting food.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas