Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm
"Too many." Arashi sighed heavily. "But to be specific, a dozen or so people... It's hard to keep track and order within chaos."

"Son of a!" Akari jumped in surprised. What was with everyone? Was everyone popping out of no where to scare her on purpose?

"Aside from my heart stopping twice in one day," she sighed irritatedly, pinching the bridge of her nose, "fine. Is there something you need, or are you here to scare me like the other one?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm
"Other one?" he asked. "Oh, I take it you ran into that Ninja... well I was just coming to find you since your father was looking for you."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 pm
"I see." Fuma replied, the helmet nodding.
"Luck willing, I will make sure this village no longer is used as a battleground."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:10 pm
"Do not make an agreement if you don't think you can keep it, Fuma." Arashi suddenly warned with a glare. "I'm not going to put my people on the line for your honor."

"He said the same thing." Akari sighed, releasing her nose. "Does he really need me or is he just being overly curious?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:38 am
"You brought me back from death. I will repay that debt." Fuma told him.
"That is where my honor lies here. Not in fantasies of battle."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 pm
"Probably a mix of worry and curiosity," Yuki replied. "He probably does need you for something but I don't know..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 am
"I appreciate your sensibility." Arashi nodded, before giving a sigh and looking around once more.

"...Now the young man is gone, AND Akarai. Where is everyone going?"

"I swear..." Akari sighed, slowly going back from where Yuki came. "He's the one who's hurt and in need of care, but he just fusses over me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Fuma just gave an amused chuckle.
"Well, sir." he said, turning to him.
"When two children grow up and aren't being watched....."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 am
"And he probably won't stop till he's dead," Yuki said. "Fathers are like that sometimes..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am
((Fuma's an a*****e.))

"Shut your mouth," Arashi snapped as he glared at Fuma. "My daughter would never do such things."

Akari just gave a heavy sigh, shaking her head as she continued to the village.
"I can't help but notice you have something of a limp," she commented, trying to replace the silence. "Dare I ask what happened?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 am
((But a funny one!))

Fuma couldn't help but laugh now, before patting Akashi on the shoulder.
"Lighten up! It was a joke. I know she wouldn't. I could tell from when she tried to stab me."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:46 pm
"Broken rib," he answered. "We took care of those demons by the way... and one big one that showed up shortly after the ninja tried to kill Amaya," he explained. "It's been a busy day..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 am
"She only stabbed you because you were a strange man in the house assaulting me. She acted in defense." Arashi argued, rubbing his shoulder as Fuma's pats had been too rough on his injuries.

"I thought I was hearing a lot of noise." Akari mused, looking back to the forest.

"Well, I'll have the servants prepare a room for you once we return to the village. You've earned it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 pm
"TRUE." Fuma said, tilting his helmet.
"Still. Someone that determined to aid their family knows better."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 pm
"Thank you... I need it after today," he replied. "That last fight was not fun. That ninja and Fuma did most of the work... Should have seen them..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games