Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:01 am
Heheh... When I first saw Krauser, I thought it was Nicholai, actually. That was disappointing, like, "Aw, it's some new character they made up just to kill him off?"

Again, Krauser is another example of an actual memorable character who got killed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:06 am
I never saw the resemblance at first, but I've heard people mention it.
Another example is Mikhail.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:08 am
Yeah, but Mikhail barely got any screen time at all. Luis was another one.
But the biggest of all I'd have to say Birkin and Alexia. Especially after all the mythology they built up around Birkin, he would have made such a kick as long term villain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:12 am
Yeah, but what time he did get, was just good. And he sacrificed himself to help a person he barely knew.
I agree with Birkin, before he transformed he would've made a pretty good long term villain, but no one wants to have an unintelligent villain appearing in every other game. Well, I mean after he was killed and injected himself.
You know, to make the series alittle better, they should kill off a main character.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:13 am
I vote Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:16 am
Well, unless Capcom decides to make another game that explains the RE4 was just like a dream or hallucination. If they don't, than I vote Leon.  

Elliot Salem

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:12 pm
I vote Leon as well. :] And the girl has GOT to be Sherry. :] Cindy was in a side resident evil game. Can't be her. And i'm really happy there's no more Gandos. sweatdrop I hated them. Stupidest enemies ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:49 pm
I don't think it's been long enough to show Sherry. But now that you bring her up, that brings up a whole new realm of possibilities. And as for the voting to be killed thing, they already did that with Chickenheart Brad. :> But if I gotta vote for someone, I vote Barry.  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Xenomina
I don't think it's been long enough to show Sherry. But now that you bring her up, that brings up a whole new realm of possibilities. And as for the voting to be killed thing, they already did that with Chickenheart Brad. :> But if I gotta vote for someone, I vote Barry.
Why not? We haven't heard from her since Wesker's Report.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:44 am
Is it wrong that (if that is Sherry) I think she's pretty hot?

Oh most likely posted before but hey I wanna see em again!
User Image  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:47 am
No, it wouldn't be wrong. At 22, Sherry would actually be legal now.

Oh that reminds me... Does anyone else think that Chris looks like he's on steroids?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:19 am
Yeah I was going to say: Damn, what muscles he has! eek

And shouldn't Sherry be 18? She was 12 in 2.  

La Duchesse

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:07 am
RE5 takes place 10 years after the outbreak, so no she would be 22 in RE5, assuming that is her (which I hope it is whee )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:21 am
Oh my, I missed an article..... Wait, so Chris is 35, and Wesker would be 48! eek

Oh yeah, I'm La Duchesse too btw, I don't want to confuse anyone. sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:51 am
Ok, I'm really lost right now. Why are we voting for Leon again?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games