Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

(So close XD)

Gavin rolled her eyes. "I meant the necklace." She said with a laugh. He noticed his platinum scale, which was slightly different than hers. She smiled. "Just like people, no two are alike." She thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:11 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and dived down lower into the depths of the lake and tagged another gigantic fish which was weighed and released just like all the others. "C'mon there's a lot of cool stuff down here." He said after he swam back up.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, and swam to the bottom of the lake (stream, river, ocean, fishing hole, whatever). She tagged a small fish as she passed. "Like what?" She asked as she got to the bottom.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:42 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel swam down to the bottom of the Lake before speaking. "Well we could pick some glow weed and used them as flashlights to explore the underwater caves." He said gesturing to the seaweed like plants that were glowing under the waters.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 pm
(No problem. I am just going with it.)

Link then demanded, "I want an explanation then. Why do you even have that fairy if all you are going to do is keep it locked up? That's mean and a cruelty to the fairy kind. If that fairy is sooo bad, then take him to Ocarina County and banish him to the bowels of the Deku tree as is Hylian law! Or...is that the reason that you live here now? You are nothing but a Ganondorf wannabe. Explain, Gwen!"

Navi was so scared that she whispered to Link, "Too scared, flying to Dee's. Meet me there, once this is over...bye!"

With that the blue fairy flew away. Moe just stood there and watched Navi fly away without so much of a word. But, then again, Moe was getting hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:46 am
"He's not dangerous! And he's not usually locked up either! I was locking him up for the safety of your fairy! He just..." He said defensively. He hugged the cage, and the fairy finished the sentence for him. "Me no like blue fairy!" He said. Gwen flinched at the 'Ganondorf Wannabe' part. "I don't know what it is, but he just doesn't like Navi. Maybe something about their past, I don't know. He seems fine with Vina." He said. ((Just wait for it, she'll be here soon...))

Gavin nodded. "Alright." She said, grabbing a bit of the glowing plants. (And now I'm thinking of Nirn Roots from Skyrim XD) A little black glowing... thing came out of Gavin's hood. It was flying away, although Gavin didn't seem to notice.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:53 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled as he picked some of the plants himself and swam into one of the underwater caves. "You Coming or not?" He asked poking his head out of the cave before swimming back inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:24 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, and as she swam forward, she seemed to notice now that the sparkly thing was gone. She looked up and saw it glinting away, but still followed Gabriel to the caverns. "So what's in here?" She asked, looking around.

Earlier said glinting thing was now making it's way to the Forsaken Fortress. When it got there, it flew through Gwen's window and ran into his back. "Sorry. Did you call?" It said, in a voice like Navi's but slightly higher. "This is Vina, Gavin's sprite. Most humans get one after they live here for a while, as well as some lucky Hylians. I imagine Dee has one of her own." He said, as the little sprite landed on his shoulder. With Navi now gone, he was unlocking Ivan's cage, and Ivan was sitting on his other shoulder.

((Just a suggestion, she doesn't have to have a sprite.))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:28 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged while they continued swimming. "Lots of cool stuff." He said as they swam further into the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, following close behind Gabriel. (Out of ideas to write, sorry xp )  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:21 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and continued swimming. "There's a cavern up ahead we can explore for awhile." He said swimming up to a light. When reaching the top there were lots of stones glowing to light the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "Cool." She said, swimming to the light. It was rather dark down here, so light was good. When she got there, she looked around at all the glowing stones. She had never really realized how pretty water could be.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:37 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel began walking deeper into the cavern. "You might just find some treasure laying around." He said turning to one of the stoned doors and lifted it open.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:47 pm
Navi entered Dee's lounge and found Dee right away. Out of breath, Navi said to Dee in a panic, "Lady Dee, Windwaker...in danger...Gwen..."

The sprite needed to catch her breath, that was certain. Dee caressed the fairy feeling bad for her. She said to Navi, "Calm down, Navi, now tell me again, what happened."

Navi could not speak, but she glowed wanting to show Dee instead. "Okay.." Dee said, "I will head to the Windwaker Isles with you. I dunno what happened, but I guess its better than standing around here."

Calling over to where Rock was standing, "Yo, Rock, cover for me, okay?"

Rock nodded and Dee followed Navi to the Forsaken Fortress. When they arrived in Gwen's chambers, Dee placed her hand firmly on Link's shoulder. "Calm down, Link. If Gwen was evil, truly evil, then he would have killed you when you stepped into his room."

Link looked to Dee then lowered his weapon. "Fine, empress, but you tell Gwen to never keep his fairy in a cage ever again even if it means putting Navi at risk. Like I said to Gwen, if he has a problem with his fairy, then he should be talking with the Deku tree about it."

Dee walked over to the cage and let Ivan out of it. She then grabbed the fairy by the wings and said, "That's enough Ivan. You are not to harm Navi no matter how much of an annoyance she is to you. If you do not want to be banished to the Deku tree and be at the mercy of the Arachnid that has made her home within the tree, you will follow what I ask."

Navi then whispered to Dee what she last heard about Dee having a fairy, so Dee said, "As for me having a fairy...lets just say I don't need one due to my racial powers."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:59 am
empress dee
((Ivan was also out of his cage. Also, I have no idea why, but I feel like this is just what Gwen deserves for being so... weird.))

TheDarkmasterchumble

"NOOOOOOO!" Ivan wailed. Gwen held the fairy in his hands, his face showing that he felt bad for him. "Ivan!" Vina said, floating over to Dee's shoulder. The black sprite whispered in Dee's ear that Ivan was very stubborn. "Sorry about this..." He said, holding the sprite in his hands. He pet Ivan's wings, and slowly he drifted off to sleep. "I think that works on all fairies. You know, their owner strokes their wings and they fall asleep... read it in a book." He said, setting Ivan down on the table. "Vina convince him! Vina promise!" Vina said, floating over to Ivan. "Whatever. Geez, there are so many people here today..." Gwen said, scratching his neck.
Gavin swam behind Gabriel, not wanting to touch anything in case of traps. (Sorry this is so small compared to Gwen's part, I'm out of ideas for her to do things, and coin flipping won't work here XD)  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games