Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writing_in_waters_star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:20 pm

What to call me
Alisia

Who or What lead you to this guild
I was on the guild main page thing and I saw this in the suggested guilds on the right so thought I'd look into it

Why I Joined
I like to rp and at times I have no rp when I want one. I also love to write so kinda a combo there ~_~;;

Gaian Age
Um....I can't remember when I joined ~_~;; I've been a member for at least a few years

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
I like to do fantasy mainly, maybe some scifi depending on what elements are used from scifi. I like doing one on one rp's but I don't mind a group if things are orderly and not confusing. Other times I like to just write because I'm unsure how to do it with others.

About me
I love to write and rp. I listen to music when I do both and I enjoy video games. I'm currently a freelance ghostwriter and can get distracted easy. I tend to be quiet/apologetic which is kind of a reflex urge that is still hard for me to control. I at times/most time can get distracted and go quiet which I apologize for. I enjoy anime and reading. In an rp if there's too many options and not one decided direction I can get overwhelmed in my own thoughts and start over questioning things which leads to posting delays >_<. I hope to feel the right energy for an rp here but if the energy isn't right then the intro would not be of the quality I try to have/keep for rp and novel writing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:31 pm

What to call me
Anzen

Didn't really get lead here by people. I found this guild while searching for a new rp guild and I found this little gem~

Why I Joined
I needed a new guild to rp in. The one I was in before wasn't active and couldn't satisfy me partner wise.

Gaian Age
This is a new account I started back in 2013 but I've been on Gaia for I think... 10 years... Yeah I'm pretty sure it's been 10 years since I officially joined Gaia/ Those years have been quite the ride I must say.

I love romance/fantasy rps though I also really like modern rps too. For the most part I do group rps and just recently have started doing more 1x1 rps due to I just don't have the time to keep up with pages worth of new content everytime I'm offline for a few days. I enjoy the speed a 1x1 rp can have and so I'm doing more of those recently.

About me
Well where to start.. I'm a High Schooler and so right now I'm in testing crunch time of Junior year so yay(........). I enjoy rping and playing games(and yes I still play Skyrim that has been modded to no return). My favor series though is Legend of Zelda which I have always rped. Favorite pairings are Link x Dark Link and Link x Midna. I also enjoy reading and watching some tv series. I've been rping since I joined Gaia and have currently worked myself up to being semi-lit if not lit at times(depends of mood, character, and rp).

I have to say I'm pretty friendly so hit me up with whatever if you're interested in rping with me. Though I do have to say because of testing and preparing for college I won't be doing a lot of rping and replies might be a bit slow so please bare with me..

I look forward to rping with the rest of you!~

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

Lillian_778

Interesting Noob

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:10 am

Lillian
(Username or nickname from your username)

What lead me to the guild was my overwhelming desire to meet new people and role-play! So while I was looking at the forum section of the website I saw guilds listed, and I've never really been in a guild. So I clicked on it and saw the types and when I saw this one I knew I wanted to join so badly!
(List the name of whoever invited you and/or mentioned this guild to you if anyone. otherwise mention how you found us)

I joined because I felt like this place would be a nice place to make new friends and be a part of really cool role-plays and do really fun stuff with really amazing people!
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is)

1195 days
(How long have you been on Gaia)

Fantasy and group role-plays
(What genre and/or group of rps are you into ((1x1, group, writing)))

I am 19 years old, and I love to do martial arts! I find it funny playing male roles in role-plays so I do it a few times, I really like helping out other people and meeting new friends. I'm kinda slow sometimes, but I always give it my best shot!
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.)
I really hope I get into a good role-play and make lots of friends!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 am

What to call me
Yaelth or Rae

I explored the guilds.

Why I Joined
I just...I just wanted the rps D:

Gaian Age
Oh god so like since 2005 so uhhhh11-ish years on and off mostly off so yeah back from years of hiatus!

I like group rp and can do 1x1s but prefer groups if I can get them. biggrin I like the darker themes and medieval stuff and magic. Love me some magic.

About me
I am a little forward at times. I honestly mean well but have the get it done attitude. Please please please if I'm being too get it done just tell me to calm down politely. It's excitement that gets me that way ;.; I am a mess.

I am crazy friendly
I like to draw (KrypticRaven @ deviantart) sometimes I draw rp scenes.
I love seahorses and uhhhhhhh music music is a big one! Oh and rp give me all the rps.

Yaelth

Feral Hunter

Aikijess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 am

What to call me
Aiki

Searching around Gaia

Why I Joined
I wanted to roleplay!

Gaian Age
Well... that's complicated. This account is a day old. However, I was on Gaia before this from 2006 to 2010.

Anything that is well-made. If I can get into character, it's a good RP.

About me
I'm a pretty average person. I like Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, and discovering new anime and manga. I also like philosophy, psychology and medicine, and I read a lot about those. I like Lolita fashion and I sew my own clothes. I've done historical costuming. I sing opera very well, and I'm awful at Aikido, but it's a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:00 pm

What to call me
(Username or nickname from your username)
Angie

(List the name of whoever invited you and/or mentioned this guild to you if anyone. otherwise mention how you found us)
No one

Why I Joined
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is)
Just wanted to try out roleplaying. Never done it before. It sounded fun and I thought I could expand my creativity and (nonexistent) writing skills!

Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia)
Since 2008! So that would be about eight years now eek

(What genre and/or group of rps are you into ((1x1, group, writing)))
Not really sure to be honest. Looking forward to experimenting!

About me
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.)
I'm a bit sassy (or really sassy if I feel comfortable around you or you know me long enough). I like anime, horror, TV shows, music (any language honestly), and I play badminton! I'm currently in college and I have a love/hate relationship with it.
I'm trying to get back into my passions right now so I've been drawing for a bit. Traditional art. If you're interested in me drawing something for you, let me know!

If you have any questions, let me know!

Kokoro Senpai

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 pm

What to call me
shinesnowillusion

I just searched for 'roleplaying' in guilds

Why I Joined
I like to roleplay.

Gaian Age
2686 days

I am pretty much comfortable with everything. I can do anime, horror, fantasy, etc.

About me
I am an anime lover, though I do not have enough time for it these days. I do like Sci-fis and video games. I am BIG into Pokemon and would join a RP like that in a heartbeat. I do like Marvel and DC and Supernatural is one of my shows I adore. I also have been roleplaying for 11+ years now. So if you want to plot or something then I am free to PM and discuss one or if there is a RP already that you think I may be interested in, you can totally PM me. I am lively and carefree with some sass, but I do not bite very hard. =3

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:30 pm
What to call me
Honestly, you can call me whatever you'd like. I don't mind it, to be honest. I'm planning on changing my name soon, so just call me by my real name, Nathan.

I was on the guild main page thing and I saw this in the suggested guilds on the right so thought I'd look into it

Why I Joined
My other guilds are pretty much dead since people slowly drop off or leave the site. I decided to go guild hunting again and stumbled upon this guild, which seemed active enough.

Gaian Age
I believe over six years on this account, eight or nine years in total with another account that got hacked.

1x1 Fantasy or Scifi

About me

I've been Rping for about six years now, mostly on Gaia. I moved over to recent sites, but haven't had the same success as here. I Rp in my free time as it is my way to express myself, I guess. I'm eighteen years old and I'm semi-active on here. I don't really know what to put down since I'm not great with this kind of stuff. Oh well, I'm done with this part anyway. razz  

ChronicAsphyxiation

Business Tycoon

9,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm

What to call me
Lyei would be fine

I was just having some late night browsing through gaia guilds and I came across this one.

Why I Joined
Well, it's basically because one can come up with their own stories and not worry about the day change. There's also a wider range of rps here so I guess that's what made me join in the first place.

Gaian Age
I joined around 2007 or 2008 but I've only been active and created this account on 2012? 2010? Not quite sure myself.

I prefer 1x1 rps. Any kind would be fine for me but I usually join guilds thag revolve around action and romance.

About me
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply. Well, not exactly a guy. Not looking for two ply either but you get the idea. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:02 pm

What to call me
My name is "" but you can call me Rose

I came across this guild searching for role-play guilds, while exploring barton town.

Why I Joined
I love to role-play and have done a few in the past. I recently returned to gaia, and many people i used to roleplay with are no longer here. And a lot has changed.

Gaian Age
Since my avi has been created i say technically it's 12 years old

Group Rp's are fun, 1x1 can be exciting too

About me

I guess you can say i am one of the oldies that are on here. Old in the sense of age, and old in the sense of being here in the early years of gaia, and watching Gaia grow. I admit i am quiet when you first meet me, but once i get comfortable with you i really open up.
I have roleplayed in various kinds of rps. But mostly 'fan fic' kind like Sailor Moon, digimon, X-Men. I've done others that are like futuristic kind. Where they're set in a future setting either on a planet or traveling in ships to various planets.
Always open to try various different kinds of dramas.

white_pinkroses

Interesting Fatcat

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:04 am
What to call me:
Just call me Rubickx or Rubi

Came back from a hiatus recently, so I have no idea.

Why I Joined :

I actually don't remember anymore, as I stated above, I recently came back after a hiatus.

Gaian Age:
1338 days

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's:
1 on 1s, group RPs. It takes me a while to warm up and my efforts will probably be clumsy. I have trouble putting my thoughts into text.
About me
20, asian, artist, singer, and occasional poem writer. It takes me a while to warm up and my efforts will probably be clumsy. I have trouble putting my thoughts into text.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:34 pm
What to call me
Princess of Storm, but Most have come to call me Storm

I was looking for a guild that would help me find 1x1 rp partners.

Why I Joined
As stated above I am looking for partners, I recently got back into rping and am in need of partners who will help me grow as a writer.

Gaian Age
I've been here since gaia's early days through a couple of different acounts. For reasons I've come to this one. She is 1602 days at this post.

As mentioned I am a 1x1 rper, groups just make my head hurt, and I have tried them. Don't like them. as for genre I do them all, I love romance and adventure most though.

About me
Well I've kinda already told you about myself mostly, but I'm pretty open so if you have a question just ask me and I most likely will answer. My personality depends on the day and how I am felling at the moment. most of the time I would describe myself as cute and shy though.  

Princess_of_Storm

Fashionable Phantom

Kawaii Lollita Neko Nyx

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:29 am
What to call me
Nyxie or just Nyx will do.

I was searching for some roleplay guilds when I stumbled upon this one.

Why I Joined
I'm looking for some new friends to roleplay with.

Gaian Age
Almost 1 year.

I mostly do 1x1 and really enjoy fantasy/adventure. Time setting doesn't matter to me.

About me
Well... I'm rather shy and find it hard to make friends. It's mostly the talking first that I find hard. But after a while of talking its easy. I really like cute things and cats so my roleplay character is a cat.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:35 pm

What to call me
LightRiot, Riot, whatever works

Honestly, I was just scrolling through the guild pages.

Why I Joined
Well I've been off of Gaia for a long time now and coming back to it, I now need to find a string of new friends to roleplay with. I've neglected my writing recently and hope roleplaying again will help push me through my writer's block.

Gaian Age
Err.. Well... This time? A couple years, probably two and a half. Total, probably around 10/11 years.

I more prefer group rps to 1x1's because it's easier to have different ideas to bounce off of and use for responses. It's easier to brainstorm and come up with different conflict and/or resolution. All in all it's more fun for me but a good 1x1 is always a nice change of pace because you have more time to focus on specifics.

About me
Well, I'm huge into singing and music is one of my favorite things. I'm not overly picky about genre of music and it's fairly easy to find something I enjoy. I also thoroughly love to read and use tidbits of what I read to help influence or give me ideas for my own writing.
As for genres I love romance (typical yeah?), comedy, and a good mystery with plenty of suspense and unexpected twists. Keep me guessing and you have my interest.
I'm also excessively chatty sometimes so for that, my apologies. Overall I'm a fairly happy individual but I can come off a bit snappy if I'm not paying attention to my wording.
And uh well... I don't bite.
I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying a good rp or two.
~Thanks!

LightRiot

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeliYeti

Divine Gatekeeper

3,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:16 pm

What to call me
DeliYeti, Yeti, Kiro

You all are at the top of the RP Guilds

Why I Joined
To meet fun people, and RP

Gaian Age
Just started this account but i started back in 06, so 16

I'm looking to do Fantasy RPs mostly

About me
Well I'm 26, some of my Interest include writing my story which i get alot of incite through RPing, and if people don't mind I use some characters from RPs that make an impact on me that I enjoy. I'm a big anime fan too, some of the anime's i love of the top of my head are ( One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Bleach, Needless, God Eater, Blue Exorcist, One Punch Man, Shiki, Trinity Blood) the list goes on. Oh and Game of Thrones has got to be my all time favorite show ever.

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff