Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm
Cross scoffed as he looked over at Radagast.

"Good to see you to old fart."He said laughing..

Vincent backed up from Blaze for a moment and he let out a very soft sigh.

"So your going to force me are you?"he growled.

Raphael came from the alley behind Shadow with his sword in hand. He cut down four of the creatures in a untimely manner. His eyes turning over to his mentor Radagast.

"Where is Blaze? Have you seen him Radagast?"He asked.

Radagast turned and he shook his head lightly. He looked at the roofs and he saw Blaze alright. Trying to stop Vincent.

"Over there."he said softly and he turneds his head to Raphael.

"Our job isn't to stop Vincent and you know it. We are here only to protect them. That is all."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

Shadow continued his hacking and slashing brawl in the street. He didnt pay much mind to Raphael, but he was aware of his presence from the sound of his sword hacking down his enemies. The thought of curiosity toward this new team of experiment was very slim due to his high focus of his swords flying through tidal waves of blood. He sticks another through the skull with his katana and swing himself over to the next grabbing its head with his claw and smashes it to the ground. The ground shattered up pieces of the road and a large crater underneath were Shadow prepares for another gruesome slaughter on his victim. He growls violently as the abomination squirmed hysterically from it skull crushing in from Shadow's grip and squishes its brain. He rips out the gushing mind of the beast along with part of its face with an eye ball hanging. Beyond the pile of corpses and rubble, Shadow's crimson gaze spots the newly improved Vincent. He breathes in heavily from the flow of adrenaline kicking in as his eyes glow brightly through the darkness. He roars out a demonic howl with a surprisingly startling echo. It appears Shadow as defiantly become more of a monster than he ever was over time. Throwing away any sign of humanity in him just for this fight. "VINCENT!!!!!", he roared  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 am
Vincent's hands stopped Blaze's and then he threw him to the side. Vincent looked back at Shadow and bowed.

"You think Vertigo's little powers can help you against the full will of our father?"he asked lightly.

"Foolish as you are..I only ask you a favor."he said putting his hands together.

"Don't let him be the controller of you."he said and grinned. Then lifting his foot he stomped down on Blaze and straight through the floor. The two landed with a simultaneous thud.

"If you'll excuse me Blaze..I have a family to take care of." he said lightly and turned lifting into the air very briefly.

"You know..for a evil master mind...you sure are calm." Blaze said as he lifted himself up.

"I'm not the evil one here." Vincent said lightly and grinned.

"You can try to stop me anyway..if that's what you prefer to try. Make it quick though. I have to take care of my family as I said already. "he admitted.

"You know why we came here Vincent." Blaze spoke softly.

"I planned your coming here Blaze. The governments reaction was far to predictable. My family on the other hand...have excelled my expectations on every regard. Though you and I both know that dark energy doesn't harm me at this point. Beyond keeping me away from the rest of the city at the best result..Shadow knows this himself. He felt Prophecy's power..and I already exceeded his previous monster states." he admitted.

"What of Radagast? Does he also intend to interfere in my ordeals?" Vincent asked lightly

Blaze slowly lifted his blade. His chest already heavy at the work of Vincent's powers.

"No. He came to make sure Cross and Shadow got to you. Merely that." Blaze admitted softly.

"Cross.."Vincent said smiling.

"That man knew his own limits you know. As I know my own." Vincent admitted and his dark energy began to extend out of the building him and Blaze were in like chains. Going through buildings and destroying anything in there paths.

Vincent's blade extended to meet Blaze's. He knew that this youngster would not back down easily.

"VINCENT!!!!"Came a roar and Vincent's blade caught Raphael's His dark energy began to wrap around Raphael in mid air before Blaze cut straight through it and the two brothers landed on the opposite end of the room.

"Oh come on.."Vincent frowned.

"My little brother shadow just went demon outside and you two want a handicap match with me?" Vincent whined mockingly.

"Neither of you are any fun you know that?"he teased. Then Vincent's eyes narrowed and he became suddenly much more serious. A tune was picking up. Most likely the work of the souls watching the battlefield. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Prophecy..and Dark Star..there is no good. There is no evil." Vincent said softly.

"The deciding factor is the man who wields there power. You see...Prophecy built me..for a reason."he said and grinned.

"I'm not built to lose gentlemen. Definitively not to either of you." then the room the three were in exploded and a figure rose from the building before the stones could collapse. Vincent's eyes crossed with Shadows and he grinned wildly.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMxknEFAuM&feature=related

Cross dropped Luna onto the roof and bolted. His eyes crossing over to Shadow. Both headed for the same guy.

"Be careful!"he called out to the two twins. His eyes then caught the explosion. Who was caught in it..he didn't know.

"Vincent.."he said and sighed.

"This is gonna come down to us two."he said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 pm
Favorite Quote: "There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.Some things can't be treated so don't make me, don't make me be myself around you
Apperance: User Image
Name: Mirage Inferno Erebus(?)
Bio:Who am I? That was what she asked herself when she woke up in the hospital when she was young. People told her they found her on the pavement outside on the streets left to be dead. Mirage attempted to grow up normal but she can't seem to help pay attention to the lapses in her memories and the repeated dream...of figures fighting with mist surrounding them. She ignored them until the very night she accidentally discovered what makes her so unique. She was watching TV with her parents when the power went out. She looked outside to see creatures running up the streets. Creatures like she'd never seen before. Her eyes opened widely and its like a moment of electrical current flowed through her whole body. Her foster parents starred at her with confusion before Mirage felt something like electricity coming from his finger tips. A slow purple mass rose and a raven of purple matter dropped onto her right shoulder. Within an instant..the parents pushed her out of the door into the madness of what is Vincent's reckoning to the world. Her eyes altered into the chaos before she ran into shelter. Her mind trying to make sense of it all.
Hunter/Hunted: unknown
Powers: Besides her visions(allowance to "see" the future) she has no clue of what she is capable of
Weapons: small shurikens and dagger
Other: she believes there are more behind the story of when they found her
Song: Liar Liar Burn In Hell By The Used

((*waves* er hi *ducks behind bush*))  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

Everything was blurred by Mirage's teary vision as she slowly approached a rundown ancient looking building ruins. She sniffled as she rubbed her nose. "I'm scared..." she whispered. She sighed and closed her eyes remembering that that purple raven flew towards this direction then vanished, leaving a tingly electric current running through her finger tips again. Approaching with caution, she withdrew one of the shurikens she had snatched from one of her "dad's" shed as she pushed the door open. Her pinkish purple hair shimmered to a darker color as she sighed. Metephorgus creature she was. "Hello?" she called as she wandered aimlessly wondering why she was drawn here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Vincents ears tingled lightly and as he looked at Shadow he crossed his arms. His head tilted and he chuckled.

"You still don't understand either."he said and shook his head.

"Do you still feel me as your enemy little brother? Have you not realized who your true opponent is?"he asked and sighed. His eyes closed as he could hear a door opening.

As the girl known as Mirage stepped into the abandoned building. A creature rose from the dirt. The matter was split between black and red. Yet, unlike the rest of Vincents creations of dark matter it was not in the form of a butterfly. This one starred deep into the child's eyes in the form of the wolf.

"Why have you come here child?"The voice was gentle. Much more gentle then Vincents voice had ever been. Her raven dropped onto the wolf's back. The wolf moved lightly across the floor.

"Why now for that matter?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 pm
Mirage stumbled backwards as she was approached by the wolf. She blinked in confusion, recognizing that voice dimly. Did she hear this voice from her dreams or her distant past?

"Raven led me here...I-I i'm not sure exactly why I'm here...I have no one..." she spoke softly tilting her head down a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 pm
The wolf at first let out a soft but very easily recognizable laugh.

"That I beg to differ. Look around you."the voice replied. The wolf shook off the raven that flew back to Mirage and landed on her head.

"Your raven for example. That is someone."it said and this time the wolf leaned lightly.

"You are in a situation that many people would be scarred to see child."he said looking toward the windows and the blinds of the top windows opened up.

"Look outside child and tell me what you see in that darkness."he said and the wolfs eyes altered lightly to her raven.

"There is a war going on that this world will never comprehend. As most of its people are to foolish to look in between the lines."he said lightly.

"What is your name little one? How old are you?"he asked both questions very gently as if he was making sure not to scare the little one.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Mirage flickered her eyes upwards looking at her Raven friend.

She did as she was told and looked at the outside war. Hell had risen up to the surface it appeared to her.

"This is nothing to that night I shouldn't remember...they told me it wasn't true but I remember similar creatures with a fire.." she muttered quietly then shook her head back and forth.

"You know...they call me Mirage Inferno Erebus...Mirage because I shouldn't exist...because I'm different...that's why I have no one...the people that were suppose to take care of me kicked me out when raven showed up," her voice rose a bit. She rubbed her eyes covering them with her palm.

"I'm 10..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:40 pm
"My creator..is outside. In that war of yours."The wolf said with his head tilting.

"His name is Vincent. And I share his voice.. as well as his thoughts." it said lightly. Then it lifted its head toward her.

"You are one of very few. You are a child of a child of a man named Prophecy."it said with his eyes starring almost into her soul.

" The war outside..contains every child of Prophecy besides one." The wolf said with its eyes turning to the windows.

"Because the one died in a battle that took place else where."it said.

"Do you wish to learn of your past little one?"it asked looking back to her.

"If so..simply watch the battle. You'll learn all you need to learn."it said lightly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Mirage blinked in shock as she listened to the wolf. "A...parent of mine is alive?" she asked quietly as she sat on the ground looking at the wolf. Vincent? Vincent? The name to echo in her head with a familiarity she couldn't place. She would ask the wolf later. She nodded quickly looking at the wolf. "Please...I-I want to know why I'm different..why I never fitted in no where." she pleaded quietly looking out the windows.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm
The wolfs eyes closed and it shook his head lightly.

"The reason why you don't fit in to this world is because of a man named Cael. Alerting the human race about our kind. Even when he is one of us himself."It said lightly.

"You are one of two..children to survive the execution orders of our kind."it said as the wolf laid there on the floor.

"The other ones name is Fate. He lost his mother. Just as you..lost yours."it said lightly.

"Now is it fair for either of you? Of course not."it admitted lightly.

"But since when was life fair?"it asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:07 pm
"The fire that night," Mirage whispered in shock remembering it now- or well more of it. She remembered the door being broken down men in military gear with SWAT outside...flame throwing being thrown.

"Does my father know I'm alive...if so why he didn't come and find me in the orphanage?" she asked quietly as she rested her chin on her knees after pulling them up.

"Life isn't fair that's why I never knew my daddy was alive..because they said everyone was killed in the fire...every single one of me and my mommy moments gone..." she muttered answering her own question in a way.

"Why does Cael want Fate and me dead? Why does he want our kind dead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am
The wolfs eyes turned to Mirage and it shook its head.

"Your father was thought dead for years. But all of this.."it said looking outside again.

"Is his way of giving you and your kind a future. Cael wants all of you dead..because he'd no long be challenged."it said lightly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

"Dont call me that!!!", he shouted angrily. Shadow charges in surprisingly faster than usual as he passes Cross and swings out Reaver at Vincent. At first it appeared the young Wolf hybrid was arrogantly charging in like a mad bull. But as he would expect for Vincent to defend him, his swing looked as if though he timed for Vincent to supposedly block. The gravel slowly kicked up as time stop all around until his crimson eyes met with with Vincent's. They didnt look aggressive, nor did it look like they were full of agitation like before. The dark haired boy holds down on Vincent with his Blade and he says,"Actually, I've wanted to ask you something".  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games