Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm
"Now, now...I'm not THAT old...." Hal chuckled as he placed his boot on the Scrapper's neck.
"I don't see you doing anything to help...If anything, it's due to people like you the city is like this."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm
Steam slowly mad his way towards the Maverick, turning off his stealth systems and getting ready to blind the reploid as soon as it turned around, if it turned around. He slowly drew his sword with his free hand, the metal scraping loudly against the scabbard.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm
The humming suddenly stopped, replaced by a giggle, as one hand left the keyboard and pointed at the metallic floor.

His hand radiated with an electrical pulse that then sent a small wave out and around himself, and went toward Steam.
The wave wouldn't damage, but send them down to the ground.

Dozer had no chance to avoid the wave and went down almost immediately.
"SONOFABITCH!!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm
"You're still not that young either, father." Edge sighed as she grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away from the Scrapper.

"Father, enough is enough. You made your point with this man." She looked at him with a tired and worried expression in her eyes.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 pm
Hal looked to Edge for a moment and gave a sigh.
"You're right...I just hate it when they think they can just do this...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Steam cursed quietly, and fired an emp blast from his caster instead of the flash he'd planned on before being pushed backwards. He used the momentum to role onto his feet and tossed an emp grenade towards the maverick once steam had caught his footing.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 pm
"You sure you're not just reacting because it was me..?" Edge rose an eyebrow at him, not believing it was so simple.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 pm
"While that may have helped get me here, I don't see why helping a Reploid from being murdered is a BAD thing...."

The Maverick gave an unamused grunt as the Grenade was thrown as he pressed one more button and moved to the side to avoid the blast.

After the button was pressed, and both before, during, and after the explosion, the Factory doors opened up.

"Now, now~ Temper, temper~" The Blue Maverick chastised.
"Besiiiides, I'm the one you should be focused on," they added as a gigantic teal orb glowed from inside the factory.

"Heee iss~"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 am
"Because you're treating me more like her." Edge said bluntly, frowning at Hal.

"This is exactly what I keep talking to you about, and every time you say it's fine. But then you turn around and show me otherwise."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 am
"Edge." Hal told her.
"What would have happened here if I hadn't shown up?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm
"Dad, I'm not saying it's bad you showed up. It's the way you're going at it." Edge sighed.

"You're treating me and behaving more and more like I'm Kelly."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm
"You are Kelly." Hal chuckled.
"Sure, I know you're worried about my sanity, but I do it because I still see you as family."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm
"No. I am not Kelly." Edge corrected, her eyes narrowing.

"Kelly is gone. I am Edge."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm
"So you say, yet you have no qualms of answering to the name." Hal told her, walking way from the Scrapper as the Hunter who had retrieved Edge's arm walked over to the man.

"Sooo....." They said to the Scrapper, looking down at them.
"Guess what happens to people who not only try to kill innocent Reploids, but Hunters...?"

"....That is a large light...." Dozer said aloud, staring into the factory.

The eerie sound of a large machine then echoed from inside.

"........Ohh s**t....." Dozer replied, stepping back.
"MECHANILOID!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm
"Because when I don't, you get mad at me." Edge grunted, following Hal.

"And between getting in trouble over something that is not my fault, and keeping you off my back, the decision is easy."

"My balls are bleeding thanks to the robo-b***h. Do you really think I care?" The Scrapper hissed in reply.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games