Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm
"It's okay." Alcott repeated for the umpteenth time, rocking her gently as he pressed his cheek against her head, holding her close and protectively. He wouldn't even let the doctors touch her.

Seeing the Rubik's Cube, Harmana grit her teeth. "Is now really the best time for toys?" she sneered.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:45 am
"I can leave," she whispered into his chest, her fists gripping his shirt. "But...where is safe from them?"

He chuckled, finishing a row. "I'm surprised at you, Harmana. I should think you'd see it for what it is." The sick young man leaned on the building, shifting his legs uncomfortably. 'I wish she hadn't been looking at me like that. Now I'm having...issues.'

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 am
"Don't worry about it. I'll think of something." Alcott assured as he slowly let go of her to close his clothes, hoping she didn't really pay too much attention to it. "Are you sure you feel okay enough to leave?" he asked as he buttoned his shirt back up.

Harmana gave him a look before noticing his uncomfortable shift. "Oh my God-" she breathed and put a hand over her mouth to hide her laughter. "What got you so riled up, lover boy?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am
Michaela tried her best to ignore his state of dress, closing her eyes and laying her head on his shoulder. "I feel fine, just...shaken," she murmured, attempting to rid herself of the quivers."

"I was expecting a different outcome," he said, glaring at her. "Why didn't you keep that freak under control long enough for to take her, useless girl?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 am
"We'll spend another night here since it's already pretty late." Alcott murmured and glanced over at the clock. Near one in the morning.

"I don't know, he got some kind of burst of energy the last minute." Harmana growled, returning the glare. "It just doesn't make sense, though. He's always been a crybaby. Why'd he change now?" she said and tilted her head back to glare up at the Heavens, maybe Alcott's parents. "It's as if that girl's got some hold on him." She clenched her fists at the very thought of someone stealing her slave.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 am
"I don't want to be here while they are," she said quickly. "I don't care where we go, just nowhere near them. Please, Alcott," she begged, her hands on his shoulders and her frightened eyes staring into his. "I feel safe with you, but I don't feel like you're safe with them around. Please...take me away."

"Must be because of her parents," he murmured, biting his thumb's nail. "Combine that with the fact that she's hopelessly in love with him and we have an inseparable couple."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 am
He looked at her for a while then sighed in defeat. "Fine." He walked over to her and picked her up as his wings outstretched. He noticed a few nurses drop their things as they saw the heavenly man literally turn heavenly, but they couldn't bask in his beauty for long, because he flew through the window with her in his arms. With a flap of his wings he became a blur and darted from building to building in search of a place to stay.

"Then it looks like we'll have to find a way to separate them farther than now." the mistress murmured and turned her head lazily when she saw a blur for a split second, instantly recognizing it as Alcott.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:59 am
Michaela clung to him tightly, her eyes closed so she couldn't see the ground. "The hotel...it sent our things ahead to Paris. We can go in the morning. Just find some random motel for tonight, I don't even care what it looks like."

"Isn't that the truth," he said distantly. Frowning, he covered his problem with his hands and sighed. "But first, we need to stop by a brothel. This is staring to get irritating."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 am
Alcott nodded and caught sight of a nearby motel, a rundown one that would no doubt be cheap enough for him to afford. He landed there within minutes, and within another minute he got them a room, not caring at how shocked the innkeeper was to see an angel asking for a room (So shocked that he didn't ask for money).
Their room was just as rundown as the motel. Bugs scattering as the light came on, stains on the wall and floor, dinosaur TV, showers dirtier than any who enter. But it was still a room nonetheless.
Alcott walked around, used to the range of fanciness and dumpiness, and set Michaela down on the bed, gazing down at her for any signs of trauma or illness.

She rolled her eyes and got to her feet. "You won't be able to walk that far like that. Let me take care of it." she said, still a bit antsy herself from Alcott.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:52 am
Michaela set her hands on his cheeks, shivering in her thin, satin pajamas that just barely covered her skin and smiling despite the terror still in her eyes. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Now sit. We have a lot to discuss."

He didn't even think. Alexander just shrugged and smirked softly. "Alright then, sex is sex."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 am
After a reluctant moment, Alcott sighed in defeat and sat at the foot of her bed as his wings folded up behind him, but his eyes never left her. It was as if if he even stopped looking at her for a second then she'd disappear and be replaced with Harmana.

With a slight scoff and the roll of her eyes, Harmana strode over to him and didn't hesitate to slide her hand in his pants to see, or in this case feel, just what she was dealing with.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 am
The young woman let go of his cheeks and took his hand in hers. "You can say something, I won't fall apart," she tried to joke. Squeezing his hands gently, she gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine, I really am. The needle didn't even touch my IV."

Alexander smirked slightly as she gripped his length. He was perfectly aware that he wasn't the largest, but he still was above average and had bragging rights. Still though...this woman is really good with her hands...

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm
"Yes," he said and chuckled a bit, his shaky voice revealing how scared he is. "But I think it's me that'll fall apart." he admitted, eyes glittering with tears. The little boy was still terrified over what just happened, still tingling in the areas where Harmana had him.

Harmana smirked. Compared to Alcott this guy was a pipsqueak, so trying to picture him as him would prove to be difficult. Still, she's done it before. "Nothing I can't handle." she teased and got on her knees.

((Merp, time skip time?))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 am
Michaela instantly took him into her arms, kissing his head and holding the much taller man close to her. "I'm sorry...she won't get away with this."

{{Or we could just put them on pause?}}

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Alcott gently shook her and her kiss off him, giving her a small smile. "It doesn't matter. Just tell me what it is you want to talk about."
His fears were great but his pride was greater. He didn't want Michaela treating him how he should be treating her, it was worse than Harmana's actions.

((NEVER! ...Just kidding :3))  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games