Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"Coward," Masika spat after the retreating teen, then turned and followed Sam. She grabbed Larusa as she ran. She would be no better than the very sister the girl was searching for if she left her alone.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:09 pm

User Image Larusa watched the whole thing go down, grasping at straws as to what she should do. She had never been in that sort of situation like that before. When Masika grabbed her, pulling her away running, she followed. Not paying attention to where they were running.

After the got far enough away, she looked at Masika. "Those guys, why were they picking on that pink haired girl?" She asked, not knowing her name. For that matter she didn't even know the name of the girl pulling her along. "Hey what's your name? I never caught it." She said, still running, but her breathing was ragged. She and Sumina had the same physical stamina. They didn't last very long.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:31 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David frowned at the picture for a moment. Small flickers of memories popped in and out of his head, but nothing he could truly remember. She certainly looked familiar. David sighed, tucking the picture away. "I don't like being... this incomplete." he said with a sigh.

Victor was motionless, not even drawing breath. Slowly, his healing factor reignited that spark of life. Victor took a gasping breath, shaking his head. He looked up at Wolverine with a cocked eyebrow. He moved to strike, but found his arms cuffed. Victor looked at him with a cocked eye brow. Temper? Yeah. I'll let him think that. Victor knew what had caused his temporary lapse in consciousness, and it certainly wasn't his temper. He smirked. "I know something you don't knooooow..." He said tauntingly, and truthfully.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

User Image Sumina put her hand on David's and gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry, I'll come back. Just don't worry about it." She said, rubbing her thumb over the back of his hand. She smiled pulled her hand away when the waiter brought their food. She looked at the raviolis with hunger. This was her breakfast and lunch. She was definitely going to finish the whole plate. Her mind had been focusing on the fight that was going on outside. She gasped when she saw someone she thought she had left behind forever. "Larusa..." She whispered before her expression changed into one of pure anger. She couldn't believe her sister had the balls to come after her. Sumina had not left on great terms and she had told Larusa as much in a fit of anger as she left her childhood home.

Sumina pushed into Masika's mind. 'What the hell is she doing here?!' She snarled into the storm girl's mind. She was not about to let her sister go without a proper beating to pay her back for making throwing her out.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika pulled Larusa up onto her back and kept running. "Because they're cowards and bullies. They enjoy picking on those weaker than them." Then she heard Sumina's voice in her head. "Get out of my head, b***h," she mentally snarled back. "She still cares for you, even if you don't for her. You want to know why she's here? Then ask her yourself. Just stay out of my head!" Masika summoned up a storm to push the telepath out. A mental storm, not a physical one. Jean had taught her the trick in their last training session.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David smiled lightly at Sumina. Whatever the case was, it was good to have her around. When their food arrived, David dug in immediately. He hadn't eaten breakfast, and it was annoying for him to have an empty stomach with his mutation. He let out a sigh of relief as the food began to fill his stomach. But when Sumina suddenly gained a look of anger, David gained a look of confusion. "Sumina, what wrong?" He asked.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm

User Image Sumina growled mentally at Masika as a torrent of of mental wind pushed her back, but not out. 'You can not push me out!' Her voice booming in Masika's mind, a wall like thing mostly blocking the wind as she continued to stay in the storm girl's mind. She looked at David and sighed, putting a hand over her face, trying to remove the anger from it. "Um, it's just that my sister is here and I don't much like or get along with her anymore. I'm sorry if I startled you." She said, her hand balling up in anger under the table. She pulled her hand away and smiled at him, the traces of anger gone from her expression.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:23 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika furrowed her brow in concentration. "Yes. I. Can!" she snarled. The wall the telepath had put up became covered in ice as Masika's mental environment turned cold. She forced the storm within her mind higher, shattering the wall and sending something like lightning at Sumina. "Now, get. OUT!" She continued to force the mental storm to ever increasing powers, pelting the telepath's mental being with all the elements she controlled.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:24 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David wasn't so easily fooled. He could smell the anger on her, the increased amount of sweat, the ever slight sound of her elevated heartrate. David nodded. "Just let me know if I can help, okay?" He asked.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 pm

User Image Sumina nodded just before she grabbed her head and doubled over, panting as she strained against the mental attack.

The mental wall shattered and Sumina was push back to the point of almost being out of Masika's mind. She ground her teeth as she reached down into Masika's memory bank. She began pulling at it, ripping out all the bad memories and pushing to the forefront of Masika's mind. 'I refuse.' She growled as she started combating Masika's mental storm.

Sumina started putting pressure on Masika's mind, opening her up to the hundreds of minds through out the town. As they kept piling on, it would feel like something was, for lack of a better word, squishing her brain. 'Challenge accepted.' She spat in Masika's mind as she sat up in her chair in her own body. "I'm.. I'm fine. Just having a mental argument." She said, giving David a pained smile as she started eating her food. It tasted good.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's eyes widened, and his nostrils flared. He stood up abruptly. "Where are they? Whoever is doing this to you, where are they?!" He demanded. The entire restaurant looked at David with concerned eyes, but just as soon returned to their meals. David hadn't noticed. When he got this angry, he had tunnel vision.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm

User Image Sumina stood, wobbling slightly as she walked over to him. She grabbed his hand and shook her head. "I don't know, I'm connected with her, but I don't have the time to go and check where she is going. She is..." She trailed off as she took a deep breath, pain crossing her features before dulling. "It's my battle anyways. I can handle it, I've just never encountered someone that fought back like she is. I've got a little brain freeze from her weather attacks." She said, as she pushed back into Masika's mind.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika stumbled, dropping Larusa and skidding on the pavement. She fell to her knees, trying to push away the memories. Think of the good memories that happened around them. There were so many more good memories than bad. She just had to think of those. Just think of the good ones and push. Sumina. OUT OF HER HEAD! "GET OUT, YOU BLOODY b***h! GET THE HELL OUT!!!" she mentally screamed. Though the thoughts were in Swahili to Masika, they would be in English to the intruder.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 pm

User Image Sumina smirked mentally as Masika's power weaken a little to her attacks. She pushed farther in. 'Make me Stormy!' She growled, but still steadying herself with David as she held on to him. Masika's mental scream was painful, the girl had to be screaming at the top of her mental lungs at this point.

Despite her previous challenge, Sumina wouldn't be able to keep this up for very long. She wasn't use to this mental fighting, though she would probably have to. She kept pulling up painful memories for Masika as she backed off her mind. 'I'll tell you one thing before I leave....' She said, pulling more minds to press down on Masika's. 'David is mine!' She growled then left the storm girl's mind, falling to her knees panting softly. The other restaurant goers looked at her strangely, but she push their mind ot not pay attention to her for the time being.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

As soon as Sumina left her mind, Masika slumped, falling to her knees and then to her side on the ground, her sides heaving as she tried to get enough oxygen back into her lungs. She'd put all she had into that last attack against the telepath, and it had left her exhausted. David was hers? That b***h had gone too far. She was going to get him back if it was the last thing she did. She was never going to let Sumina take away the first friend she'd ever had in this country. She couldn't.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games