Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Yeah, it is," he sighed, reaching out for Nikolai's other hand. "I want to tell you I'm sorry about everything that's happened so far. Not just with Kimberly, but with everything. Even with the orphans. You didn't really deserve anything that's been forced upon you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's nothing to apologize for." the silver-haired man said without hesitation. "I wasn't used to these things, but I had you to help me when I needed help." He smiled. "I don't mind what happens, just as long as your there. You will be there for me, of course, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony smiled and kissed his temple. "Of course I'll be here. I'll always be here, as long as you want me to be.'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'll always want you." Nikolai smiled, feeling his heartbeat rise. "Anthony," he said after a while, dropping his gaze due to how nervous he was. "I, umm... I don't know how to say this. It's rather impossible for me to say it, so...." He couldn't say the word he wanted to use, his pulsing brand reminded him of such. Please let him be able to read my emotions through this, he silently prayed and looked up at Anthony nervously. Curling his fingers around the cloth on his chest, Nikolai leaned in and pressed his lips against his, closing his eyes and trying to transfer all warmth and affection into the kiss.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:49 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Somehow, Anthony got the message, returning the sweet, loving kiss with a fervor. His arms wrapped around Nikolai's waist, holding him close, the obviousness of his affection radiating around them. He was showing his love with a beautiful kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Feeling the affection returned, Nikolai wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck and strengthened the kiss. Fireworks exploded in the background, adding to the kiss in his opinion. Soon enough, though, the silver-haired man pulled away just enough to breath against the others lips and smile softly at him. "I think it's safe to say this is the best date I've ever been on." he whispered, his lime green eyes flickering from Anthony's mouth to his eyes every other second.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I agree," he said, reaching up to brush hair from Nikolai's face. Leaning it to press his lips to Nikolai's once more, thoughts raced through his mind. Was he really in love again? And with a man like this one? How could betray David so easily?

Like this.

Anthony pressed closer, his hands moving to lovingly rub Nikolai's hips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Feeling the hand against his hip, Nikolai leaned into the kiss. His fingers entwined themselves into Anthony's soft hair. The music from the different ensembles melted together perfectly to form their own song for the couple, the occasional breeze summer offered was comforting against the heat the two shared, and the fireworks created the best light to show their love. It was magical in every aspect.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

After a moment, Anthony finally pulled away, stroking Nikolai's cheek for a second before moving his lips to the Russian's neck. His teeth scraped against his skin, his fingers clambering up to stroke his spine. "So... so beautiful," he mumbled, biting the tender skin gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Maybe it was just the change of scenery of the settlement of their emotions, but every movement Anthony made sent chills down his spine. "So... good." he whispered and let his hands drift to the man's shoulderblades, gripping them for leverage the same time his blazer slipped down one arm.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony reached up with one hand to pull the blazer further down, his mouth still on Nikolai's neck and suckling lightly. Tugging gently until the blazer was completely off, he started to unbutton the Russian's shirt. Once the pale smooth skin was exposed, the man pulled away for a moment to look at Nikolai's face. "Is... is this okay?" he asked, nudging Nikolai's nose with his own.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 am
Mayah Playah

Hearing the gruff voice, Nikolai slowly opened his lime green eyes, still plenty dazed. "Not here." he whispered, though he was tempted just to tackle him to the ground. "Let's.... Let's go back home."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Alright," breathed the man, reaching down to lift his lover once more. "You think you can last that long?" he asked as he started down the stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'm more than sure." the other said as he clung to Anthony, taking in his every movement, smell, and look.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

It didn't take long for Anthony to get back into the car and drive fast to the church. Once there, he reached into the car and lifted his lover once again, kissing his neck softly. "Want me to carry you still?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff