Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How old (or young) are you? :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So kiddo... err... maam, sir. How old are you?
Less than or equal to 9 years old
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 - 12 years old
15%
 15%  [ 18 ]
13 - 15 years old
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
16 - 19 years old
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
20 - 22 years old
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
23 - 25 years old
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Older than or equal to 26 years old
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 120

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:39 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
Eh..
Why is this even one bit suprising??
*Wonders what the education systems are like in your area*
Most of that seems like common sense.

*cough**cough*..I'm stupid..I'm ain't a nerd, if I was I wouldn't be hanging with the cool gang..I have no brains but I have brons=]

Eh..
So are implying logic has no place in the world?
I still don't see how being a nerd has to do with knowing the meaning of 'teen'.

lol..can you speak more clearly?..stop using confusing words that "some" like me can't understand..*cough*nerd*cough*..hehe xp

she talks like...a very mature adult...remember,,,i'm only 11...meaning i dunt understand the words she uses...but other than my me trying to understand it,,,using those words would make my teacher jump...

Maybe she is one..and wow..that's cool..I want to see your teacher jump mrgreen

@azngoddess: why can't you just use simple words in this guild?..so "some" people don't have to waste time looking in dictionary (even it takes 15 seconds)..because some people can't understand it..also I failed english this term..but I pass everything else XD..

Simply beacuse I can type however I want.
Well you claim to be on 24hours and you have been posting in every single thread. So I really don't see the burden in making you use a dictionary.

xoxCharlenexox~No.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:30 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Eh..
I still don't see how being a nerd has to do with knowing the meaning of 'teen'.

lol..can you speak more clearly?..stop using confusing words that "some" like me can't understand..*cough*nerd*cough*..hehe xp

she talks like...a very mature adult...remember,,,i'm only 11...meaning i dunt understand the words she uses...but other than my me trying to understand it,,,using those words would make my teacher jump...

@azngoddess: why can't you just use simple words in this guild?..so "some" people don't have to waste time looking in dictionary (even it takes 15 seconds)..because some people can't understand it..also I failed english this term..but I pass everything else XD..

Well you claim to be on 24hours and you have been posting in every single thread. So I really don't see the burden in making you use a dictionary.

xoxCharlenexox~No.

lol..you could of used difficult instead of burden..and I don't go on 24 hours, I was being sarcastic..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:28 am
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
kt_jingle
xp sweatdrop mrgreen i'm very very very young... i'm 12... sweatdrop i noe...

You're not very, very, very young..

but shes very very young? but older than me??

lol.... but... i'm jus 1 yr older than u... ok... maybe 365 days mean a lot... mrgreen sweatdrop whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:20 am
kt_jingle
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
kt_jingle
xp sweatdrop mrgreen i'm very very very young... i'm 12... sweatdrop i noe...

You're not very, very, very young..

but shes very very young? but older than me??

lol.... but... i'm jus 1 yr older than u... ok... maybe 365 days mean a lot... mrgreen sweatdrop whee

yea,,,when the number gets to the hundreds,,,its alot to me...

azngoddess--so where are u from??

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:28 am
Life passes so fast..*sighs boringly and sadly*..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:43 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Eh..

xoxCharlenexox~No.

lol..you could of used difficult instead of burden..and I don't go on 24 hours, I was being sarcastic..

Well you have failed to prove your point and I shall continue to use words I want. End of discussion.  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:02 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

agree...nothing really good actually happened in my life yet...still haven't seen twins or joey...sad,sad,sad...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:04 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

agree...nothing really good actually happened in my life yet...still haven't seen twins or joey...sad,sad,sad...

But you're still very young. 12 correct?
You have a few more years (Depending on when high school starts for you) to relax and enjoy it all. Once those years are over, you're a slave to accedemics and the working world.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:03 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

You have a few more years (Depending on when high school starts for you) to relax and enjoy it all. Once those years are over, you're a slave to accedemics and the working world.

well,, i'm actually 11...i dun wanna work!!! but my sis studies and works...i woner how it feels like to work...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:04 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

well,, i'm actually 11...i dun wanna work!!! but my sis studies and works...i woner how it feels like to work...

Hm..
Depends on where she works and what her job is.
For me I work only once a week so I can have more time to focus on school. I know several people that go to school but sometimes on school nights they work until close which is 10pm or sometimes later. Or even longer shifts.

The only decent days at work is pay check days.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:26 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

Hm..
Depends on where she works and what her job is.
For me I work only once a week so I can have more time to focus on school. I know several people that go to school but sometimes on school nights they work until close which is 10pm or sometimes later. Or even longer shifts.

The only decent days at work is pay check days.

your last sentence is exactly what my sis says...i dun realli know what my sister does...maybe i need to do a reserach on my sis as well...she kinda worked throughout the whole winter break...my mom keeps making her...since ppl are taking breaks from work...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:16 pm
lol..I rather work than school..anytime..don't care what job it is, atlease it's better than school..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:05 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol..I rather work than school..anytime..don't care what job it is, atlease it's better than school..

do u hav a job?i use to help my aunt at her resturaunt...20 bucks for 3 hrs...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:12 am
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

That's good pay..I do I sell clothing and stuff at the mall..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:49 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

That's good pay..I do I sell clothing and stuff at the mall..

ohhh...but i spend all 20 bucks the next day...so...i'm not realli earnin nething...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games