Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:03 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Don't be stupid," was the snarky reply of the mob boss' lover, reaching out to take the driver's offered hand once the door was opened. After being helped out and flashing a grateful smile, the beauty's long legs brought him closer to Nobutaka, hands slipping into his back pockets. "Of course I'm coming. I still have to drop off these stupid knitting needles." He reached up to his hair to pull the long sticks out, the curls tumbling down to frame his stunning face. "Now let's hurry. You still have to take me out for lunch."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Chuckling at how uncaring Micah was about the fact that he was just about to end a life, Nobutaka put his hands in his pockets and stepped into the hospital. People looked at him, but there were more pitying looks than there were those of intimidation. He was a man with scars disfiguring him inside a hospital, he was nothing more than a former resident of these walls to them. It was because of this that the nurses were willing to tell him about the latest victim put into the hospital and where his room was. The name of the patient did strike Nobutaka as strange, but he didn't pay heavy attention to the Nightingale's real name.
With the information he needed, he beckoned the smaller male to come with him and headed to the right floor. They stepped in. The room was quiet save for the constant beep of the nearby heart monitor. Only one light was on, for nurses when they made their rounds. No one else was there. The mobster felt he was doing the kid a favor by visiting him. He walked to where light came from behind the curtains and stood at the food of the bed. Sure enough Nobutaka was greeted with the sight of a coma-induced boy. The bandages covered the boy's head, so the yakuza couldn't tell that there was brown hair beneath it rather than blonde. He did, however, notice the softer features and slimmer build. "... Is this really that kid?" he murmured to himself while staring at the sleeping figure.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:48 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah followed the scarred man into the room, standing beside him with one hand on his cocked hip. He studied the figure, the height not too much of a giveaway, but the slimmer build a red alert. "No, it's not," he murmured, bending a little to pick up the clipboard at the end of the bed, reading it over. "This can't be Daniel, his numbers are all wrong. He's shorter, and slighter. More than that, his name is Julian." Setting the clipboard down at the foot of the bed, the beautiful male gracefully moved to stand beside the head, examining it closely. "What's more, if this was Daniel, Ellery would be here night and day. We might have the wrong room. Are you sure this is the kid you shot?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

"Julian?" echoed the mobster as he looked over Micah's shoulder to read the clipboard. Julian Rieux. The name sounded familiar. "Huh. He must've gotten in the way when the trigger was pulled. Maybe he was used as a shield." He looked at the sleeping boy, carefully observing the peaceful look on his face. No, it wasn't peaceful. His expression was pure blank. It was just sleep. This kid wasn't having a pleasant dream, but he wasn't having a nightmare.
"Hmm... You know more about them on personal levels than I do. Does this kid have any significance to them? Or would I be doing them a favor by pulling the plug?" he asked while looking at the smaller male.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:03 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah tapped his chin with his finger. "If I remember correctly, Julian's the son of Dr. Liam Grant and Officer Cameron West, close family friends to the Waltz-Advimi family. I think he's even dating Daniel or something." His eyes moved back up to Nobutaka, arms moving to be crossed. "You'd be doing a favor to society, though. The whole family is filled with murderers. Daniel would be heartbroken, probably come after you again, only he'd be more careful this time."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Nobutaka's face scrunched up with anger. "You're telling me this was pointless, then?" he sneered and glowered at the boy. "Dammit. A family of murderers, they wouldn't care at all. Maybe I'll have a guy wait here for the next time Nightingale's son stops by and off him." As he contemplated other ways to get revenge on the assassin and his family, he noticed movement ahead of him. The mobster hesitated and looked at the bed, he caught his breath as the boy moved slightly.
After a silent groan, brown eyes opened slowly. The young man in the bed blinked a few times to adjust to the lighting, then turned his head to take in his surroundings. He moved sluggishly, his body still waking up while also reminding him of a throbbing pain at the side of his head. Out of habit he moved to sit up, and it was then that he noticed the two men before him. The wounded boy stared at them for a while, processing them. Nobutaka himself stayed silent as he was stared at by the person that should've stayed asleep. The boy opened his mouth but would close it shortly after, as if trying to form the right words. Finally,
"... Who are you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:34 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Before Micah could speak, he was interrupted by the waking boy. With that sadistic sparkle in his eye, the beauty gracefully crept closer to the boy, sitting beside him and setting his hand near the teen's arm. "You don't remember me, Julian?" he asked gently. "What do you remember?" He tilted his head just so, the light glowing from behind his head and making him even more stunning than before. With his soft features and kind smile, he looked almost like an angel.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:48 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Nobutaka reached out to stop Micah, but stopped shortly after. Micah was definitely up to something, he wasn't this kind to people he barely knew, but what exactly was he going to do?
The wounded boy only blinked at the slimmer male that spoke to him. "... Julian?" he mumbled and closed his eyes. That name sounded strange to him. It was unfamiliar, yet there was this pang he felt deep down, albeit it was a shallow thump. When the boy opened his eyes again the man was much closer, making him involuntarily lean away. Micah's gentle words and sweet looks, however, lured the boy back to his earlier position. He stared at Micah whimsically, trying to decipher whether he was a man or a woman. "I... I don't remember anything." he murmured and dropped his gaze his hands. "Everything's a blank." He paused then looked back at Micah. "You called me Julian. Is that my name? Do you know me?"
Amnesia, Nobutaka instantly realized. Micah knew this as soon as the kid spoke, and he was taking advantage of it. Damn, the mobster thought. Looks and a deadly mind. I think I'm falling in love.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:02 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

The scheming beauty nodded with his angelic smile, carefully setting a soft hand on Julian's. "Yes, Julian. I know you. My name is Micah, and this is Nobutaka. We're here to take care of you." His tender tone matched his touch as his fingers moved up to lightly stroke the bandage. "And we're here to help you get revenge for the awful man who did this to you." His hand moved back to his lap, and he glanced back to Nobutaka to motion him forward. "That is, only if you want our help. Do you want our help, Julian?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Julian. His name was Julian, and it sounded so natural coming from this man, Micah. Micah and Nobutaka. Those names did sound familiar, though there were no memories to match them. Julian involuntarily winced when the beautiful man's fingers delicately brushed against his head, but, like a stray animal, he leaned back forward when comfort was met instead of pain. He moved his own hand up to touched the bandages. As his fingers made contact with the thin cloth, a flash of red and white burst behind his eyelids and he jolted. It was only a second, but he remembered an awful pain.
While the boy rubbed his head, Nobutaka took Micah's cue and took a step towards them. "A kid about your age did this to you. He wanted to kill you, but we got you to the hospital in time. As much as I'm glad to see you're awake, I don't want to risk staying in here any longer. That kid's coming back, I know he is." His eyes shined as they connected with Julian's confused ones. "We're here for you."
Julian stared at the large man, Nobutaka. He had sharp eyes and a twitchy frown that, for some reason, reminded him of a wolf, yet there was kindness in his voice that enticed him. Julian looked back at Micah. He was so beautiful and kind, it was as if he truly cared about Julian's well-being. His fingers brushed against his bandages again. Someone... had done this to him. He was in this place because of someone his age. He lost all of his memories because of someone against him. Who was his family? Who were his friends? Did he have a job? He lost all of those answers now, all of those precious connections, all because of someone his age. His eyes narrowed slowly and, as his hand went to his lap, Julian looked straight into Nobutaka's eyes. "I want revenge." he said, making the mobster give a wolfish grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:18 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Then you must strive to get better," he said sternly, both of his hands moving to touch the teen's shoulders. "You can't get back at that terrible boy if you're in this bed. Your family would want this, Julian. They would want you to seek revenge. Remember that." Micah stood, leaning forward to brush hair from the boy's forehead gently, then kiss what skin was exposed on his forehead. He straightened, smiling just as beautifully as before. "Your adopted family will be here soon. They won't want you to hurt that boy back, so you must keep this a secret. Do you understand, Julian?" His voice was gentle and encouraging, as if he was trying to convince a five year old to hand him his toy.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Julian nodded at Micah's words, believing every ounce of it.
"We'd better get going before that family of yours gets here." Nobutaka murmured more to Micah than to Julian.
"My family..." the hospitalized boy mumbled. He couldn't remember them at all. There were... it was fuzzy. It was as if he was remembering stick figures. There were no details, not even the amount of people in his family. He had no idea who they were. "If my family's coming here, then who are you two?" he asked and looked back at them.
Nobutaka looked into the kid's confused yet trusting eyes. It was easy tricking him. With the cards played right he could make the kid a top notch assassin on his side, and what better way to kill an assassin than by using his own lover to give the finishing blow? Still, it felt kinda bad tricking someone so scared and alone right now, but no one lent him a hand when he was in that position. "We're old friends." Nobutaka replied casually, a smile forming easily on his lips.
Julian bit his lip and slowly nodded. "Friends... Okay, that feels right." he said, his memory painting a better image of the two. He could trust them, that much he knew for sure. "So, uh... Do you really have to go?" he asked and looked back at the two sadly.
"'Fraid so, kiddo." Nobutaka chuckled. He reached out and pat Julian's head, though he was very gentle so the wound wouldn't be further harmed. "But we'll be back tomorrow to pick you up. Get plenty of rest, okay?"
"Got it." Julian nodded, his wide smile returning, but for the false reasons. He gave Micah a trusting look, though he also made it clear that he didn't want them to leave. Nevertheless, he rested back against his bed and pulled the thin sheet over him. His body was beginning to feel weak again anyway, so some sleep didn't sound to bad.
His eyelids drooped once.
Twice.
Then darkness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"We'll see you soon, Julian," the sweet voice of the beauty assured, moving to take the scarred male's arm and starting out. Once the door was shut, he smirked, taking his hands away from Nobutaka and sticking them into his back pockets. "That was way too easy." Micah tilted his head as they walked, contemplating how they would do this. "What do we do now?" Curious, but conniving eyes glanced up at the man with an easy smile.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

"Just like we said. That family's coming back, I bet, so we'd better get out of here before they see us." Nobutaka said while rubbing the back of his head. He looked at Micah and motioned to his pockets. "Let's hurry and return those needles of yours. The sooner we do that the sooner we can go home and have sex, because that stunt of yours was a real turn-on." he smirked. "I didn't think you could be so conniving."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah prepared a response to the first statement, only to be derailed by the second. A turn-on? What, had Nobutaka spent their entire relationship ignoring his intellect? "Thank you for finally realizing I'm smart," he replied off-handedly, pulling the needles from his pocket and sighing. "Oh, I'll just keep them. I knit more than Ellery does, anyway. Come on, let's get home. We've got planning to do, lives to ruin." His eyes sparkled as he looked back to the yakuza, a smirk of his own appearing on those cushioned lips. "Wait until you see how conniving I can really be."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games