Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:35 pm
*hugs Sheol*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:37 pm
Reedunculous O_O  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 pm
~Hugs back~ Hiya Ed, how're ya?

And it's fun, actually, when they're not being douches.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 pm
Sheol Kitten
It was a big thing, at least for me. My father and his wife lied to me telling me the stepmothers I lived with were going to kick me out, and my mother and grandmothers wouldn't let me live with them. They told me that they had disagreed with that, and so were telling me so I'd have a heads up.

Come to find out now, my father, his wife and my mother were the ones who came up with the plan. My grandmothers had never been involved. AND my stepmothers told all three of them to ******** off and go to hell.

God, I feel so much better.
You've just confused me all to hell.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:43 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Sheol Kitten
It was a big thing, at least for me. My father and his wife lied to me telling me the stepmothers I lived with were going to kick me out, and my mother and grandmothers wouldn't let me live with them. They told me that they had disagreed with that, and so were telling me so I'd have a heads up.

Come to find out now, my father, his wife and my mother were the ones who came up with the plan. My grandmothers had never been involved. AND my stepmothers told all three of them to ******** off and go to hell.

God, I feel so much better.
You've just confused me all to hell.

Okay. My mom decided that I should get get kicked out and should not be allowed to move with anyone else in the family. My dad and his wife agreed. My grandmothers, who my dad's wife said had agreed too, never had heard of the plan.

My stepmothers, who I live with and who were talking about how to help me with my parents, got upset at what they were talking about and told them to ******** off.

My dad's wife called me and told me all about it, but lied about their involvement and said it was my stepmother's who came up with the plan and who had agreed.

Clarified?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:44 pm
Sheol Kitten

Hiya. I'm just peachy.  

Eddily

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:45 pm
no no, i got that, i just dont get your family arrangement....stepmothers? more then one? D: how is that possable!?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:53 pm
I can fly! I can fly!  

Eddily

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:54 pm
Eddily
Sheol Kitten

Hiya. I'm just peachy.

<3 That's good.

Um.. Well. Okay, by law, I only have ONE stepmother, but let me see if I can't fix this.

My dad ******** Linette and has my older brother, Brandon. Because of this, she gets called stepmom. She had custody of him all my life. She also has other two sons who I consider my brothers.

My dad ******** my mom and has me, a b*****d baby. :3

My dad ******** my mom and my mom gets pregnant with my little sister Tia. Dad marries her so Tia'll have his last name. Later, they have Tanai.

My dad hooks up with Penny, who has two sons already. They date for a long time, long enough that Penny is considered an extra mom. I'm only three at this point, she's been in my life ever since.

My dad hooks up with Lisa, his current wife, who has three children. He marries her and has been married to her for almost ten years. Note, I'm almost nineteen. They've been together since I was eight or nine. (Her exhusband's daughter makes for my last sibling, she's 7 but I've been in her life since she was a baby, so she calls me sister. I return the favor.)

Penny figures out she's a lesbian somewhere in there, and hooks up with my stepmom Mia. They've been together five years, and during the gay marriage fuss last year, got married. They're not legally married anymore (damn the law) but we still call them wives. Because Penny and Mia are married, Mia's considered a stepmom too..

There. Makes sense? It's like a timeline of my life.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:55 pm
i got my first pay check 157 bucks ^^ time to buy a way to lose my virginity hehe just kidding i gotta get a car or at least fix my dads old one yet but i really dont want that POS *huggles edd rembering that sheol hates me now*  

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:57 pm
*hugs ara, wondering why she hates him*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:59 pm
Yes. Dear lord. Your family bops like bunnies. ._.
Hey Ara. biggrin commish me!  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

Eddily
*probly has to do with my constant yiffyness and the fact i said my nipples looked like milk duds earlier out of randomness* merow  
I don't hate you.. I said you frighten me. Milkdud nipples.. Geh..  

Sheol Zone

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:00 pm
Araclast
Eddily
*probly has to do with my constant yiffyness and the fact i said my nipples looked like milk duds earlier out of randomness* merow

Ah...fascinating...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games