Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:27 pm

Kaden was taken aback, "I'm not sure that;s such a good idea..." he said. "It entails much more than you know"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:22 am

"Damn-it Kaden, BITE ME!!!!" kojay started to get angry

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:21 pm

Kaden huffed smoke into his face but bit him none the less. He was sure not to drop any of the acid that dragons possess in their jaws onto his skin. He felt as his jaws sunk through skin, and when he retreated his jaws were red with Kojay's blood.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:56 pm

((Hmmm. I thought only a few species had poison, and all had a flint pocket...))

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:00 pm

raylana gasped "kaden" she whispered
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:01 am

he held up the arm kaden bit and it started glowing and was healed. "Thank you Kaden, I shall come with you,for Inwe's sake." he looked at his arm. "So when do I turn into a dragon?"

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:44 pm

Inwe glanced up. "What the world did he do?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:19 pm

"which one?" raylana asked "probably something stupid........"

DragonSong

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:35 pm

"Men all ways do something stupid," Inwe said with a smile. "I was talking about kaden. He has something red on his.... KADEN!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO KOJAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:35 pm

Kaden ignored the gaspes from the ladies. "It is hard to say. But you may be out of controle for awhile. We will have to keep a close eye on you. Now lets get going before we are found out." Kaden said and flew back down to the women. "He asked for it," Kaden said spitting the blood on the ground. He wasn't about to swallow it. "Let's go," He put his wing out for both of them to climb on.

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:33 pm

Inwe climbed on, still disgruntled that kaden had bit kojay.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:02 am

kojay held inwes hand "Inwe, I wanted this. I made him bite me. now i'll better fit in with his people."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:17 am

Kaden waited for Raylana to climb on, then took off into the sky. He flew quickly untill the castle was out of sight.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:09 am

Inwe leaned against Kojay's shoulder and sighed. "I still don't get you," she said with a smile.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:53 pm

"I don't think anyone does..." he smiled.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games