Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:26 pm

Xeggr awoke 3 hours later. He had warpings around his chest, a cast on his left arm, and bandages all over. He only could open one eye fully and the other barly. He got up instantly and looked for Alita. He saw her in the middle arena. She looked safe so he layed back down and relaxed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:28 pm

*looks around and find the portal to twilight town and goes in it* i going to stay here for a while im not much use to anyone there.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:29 pm

FallenLight262
Xeggr awoke 3 hours later. He had warpings around his chest, a cast on his left arm, and bandages all over. He only could open one eye fully and the other barly. He got up instantly and looked for Alita. He saw her in the middle arena. She looked safe so he layed back down and relaxed.

*in xeggrs mind~ you allright, n'love?*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:33 pm

Alita-520
FallenLight262

"Why don't ya come over here and tell me in my face now." He just smirked and turned his head to her.

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:49 pm

FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

"Why don't ya come over here and tell me in my face now." He just smirked and turned his head to her.

*walks over and kisses him on the cheek* *smiles*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:56 pm

*rolls over* "Whatever..."

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:57 pm

SilenceXBlackNwhite
Name:Bixyll
Brief History(optional):was nobody for a while but his home was attacked by heartless his family was killed but wehn xigbar found him he helped him and tried to get him in the ogranization but soon after xigcar was defeated by sora
Weppon: (if you'd like to describe it's appearance and abilities) well its in the picture, it floats arounf him like sora"s keyblades in final form the blade and shape shift sizes and it emites darkness from it when angry he can also shoot out orbs from his hands ( there like marbles) those can ship shape sizes and explode also but he rarley uses them now cus of the blade
Appearance: (Description or Pic.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
es if you noticed that was drawn by xeggr

no s*** ur in. ur my best buddy.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:58 pm

FallenLight262
*rolls over* "Whatever..."

*!!! eek !!!* what? what's wrong?? confused

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:02 pm

"I don't wanna look at ya right now. Xeggr said in a calm and gentle voice.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:07 pm

FallenLight262
"I don't wanna look at ya right now. Xeggr said in a calm and gentle voice.

*!!* why not?

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:15 pm

"I.......don't know..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:21 pm

wow, twilight town is really pretty during a sunset.*in her mind: i miss alita and xeggr but... im always doing something wrong.*

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:23 pm

FallenLight262
"I.......don't know..."

*starts to walk away, face flushed berfore crying*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:25 pm

Bixyll walked into the arena and saw xeggr " Wake Up!" he hit him across the face"walkse to a wall and leanes aginats "idiot"

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games