Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:44 pm
A frown once again spread across Babbitts face. "SO even after I gain it, I can still loose it..." this was slightly disturbing news.

He decided it would be best to take his mind off of it.

"I don't really know what you mean by eye, but it gives me an idea." he began to walk towards the door. His feet clicked a little to sharply with each footfall to be a normal human's feet. A thing which he most certainly wasn't.

"THere is another place people go to watch somethign happen, will you come with me?"

He didn't fully wait for a reply, and soon headed out of the dilapidated building towards a somewhat grim location.

((TO the dueling arena))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:58 pm
Trigger and Felix watched him as he left.

"Well Trigger, how's about we follow him. It's not like theres much to do here."

"Hm... *sigh* I'll miss this place... even if it's ruined. But I guess he isn't doing any harm... and I am getting a bit hungry..."

With those final words Trigger placed Felix back in her hair and stepped out.  

ACGunsmoke

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:02 am
Monitors and televisions sudenly all activated, showing static, which soon cleared.

A man ghad a message, and he had a way to deliver it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7848463  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:45 pm
After his little, adventure, at the hospital, Izil had managed to stagger his way into the city. Currently, because of what he had done to try and save the girl Amber and anyone else from harm, he was drained and fighting an inner demon that wasnt used to being out. Spying a church, he smiled weakly and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Something I can relate too."
He said. The church maybe have been abandond, but it would serve him fine for what he needed. And the holy ground might even help in more than one way.

Walking into the church, Izil found a pretty intact pew and sat in it. His breaths were short and labored, and though he didnt show it, his body was racked with pain. Such a fool... why'd he used that power? He should have known better. Closing his eyes the Priest sat back against the bench and tried to get his mind and body under control again.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:48 pm
James followed the preist into the abandoned church, Amber on her back. He laided her down on the bench and sat next to him. "I've never been to a church.....do they all look like this?" He ran his fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:58 pm
Hearing James sit next to him, the priest moved slightly away and doubled over, hiding his face as it showed pain for a moment.
"Uh.. no... not all... just the... bigger ones."
He managed to get out, pulling himself up by pulling on the bench in front of him and walking around to head back up to the front. He had left his staff leaning against the bench next to where he was sitting.

As he moved up the isle, his left arm was wrapped around his stomach and his right moved from bench back to bench back ot balance him. Izil had used a lot more energy than he originally though, and it was coming back to bite him.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:02 pm
He watched him walk down the isle. "Your hurt aren't you, not used to shadow magic?" He got up and walked to the end of the isle where a preist would talk. "I'll never see this place again. It's not like I'm getting married." He glanced at Amberlyn and the to the preist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:11 pm
"Heh, I am quite used to Shadow Magic... thanks for your concern."
The Priest answered, reaching the end of the isle to stand under the religous symbol that was in the front. After a moment he seemed much better, like whatever was bothering him was washed away. He didnt bother to add what the reason was to the end of his scentance, he didnt deem it nessicary.

Opening his eyes he looked over to James as he spoke. The glance didnt go unnoticed either. Looking back down the isle with his kindly brown eyes, Izil seemed to get a devilish smile on his face.
"You say that likes its the only reason to come to chruch..."
He said, not brining up his thoughts, it wasnt worth it in his mind. To each his own.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:14 pm
"What are you thinking, preist? I know that smile when I see it." He was starting to get worried that someting horrible was going to happen again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Mitoko walked into the church and stayed in the shadows. He didnt like most churches. He looked around and spotted the Father, James and Amber. He headed over immediately.
"Sorry bout all that business in the hospital, but my hand was forced. Are you three ok?"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:20 pm
"Nothing... dont worry about it James."
He said, smiling to himself before walking back down the isle toward Amber. His hands were folded behind his back as he walked, enjoying the fact he was in a chruch.

Seeing Mitoko, the priest bowed his head and stopped near Amber.
"Its alright. I dont think we had much of a choice. And I have been better. You?"
He answered, happy he hadnt been around during his little 'episode'. He so hated when that happened, but he would do anything to save the innocents that were in that hospital, though it would be a while before he ever went back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:23 pm
James looked over at Amber and smiled. She was now healthy and safe, and that's the way he intended to keep it. He walked down the isle, back to Amber and ran his fingers through her hair, a soft smile on his face.  

FallenWithGrace

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:25 pm
Mitoko bowed back to the Father and moved next to Amber and listened to her breathing.
"You think she'll be OK?"
Mitoko knelt on the pew and removed his weaponry and placed it next to him. He looked around at the others. He could tell that something was wrong with the Father but he didnt press the issue.
"So any idea who the hell Solaris is, and why he was after you two?" Mitoko asked James  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff