Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*The Prince gets away from Rasberry, runs, and punches Kabuki in the face.*

"Leave her alone."
rasberry looked at prince."what are you doing?" kabuki got up"hey what was that for?" kabuki looked at him. berry just watched both of them.
*The Prince calms down.*

"I....I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."
kabuki wrapped his arms around berry again."ok. i forgive you this time." rasberry hugged the prince"so my prince shall we go." berry was being hypnotized by kabuki.
*The Prince wasn't listening. He was too busy looking at Berry and Kabuki.*
rasberry held the prince hand. berry looks at kabuki eyes and he was hypnotized her. he put his hands on her shoulders and looked like he was going to kiss her.
*Gets away from Rasberry again, runs towards Kabuki, and kicks him to th ground.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:53 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*The Prince calms down.*

kabuki wrapped his arms around berry again."ok. i forgive you this time." rasberry hugged the prince"so my prince shall we go." berry was being hypnotized by kabuki.
rasberry held the prince hand. berry looks at kabuki eyes and he was hypnotized her. he put his hands on her shoulders and looked like he was going to kiss her.
*Gets away from Rasberry again, runs towards Kabuki, and kicks him to th ground.*
"why did you do that for." kabuki sayed. berry looked at the prince with a shocked face in a way. she was still partly under kabuki control.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*The Prince calms down.*

"why did you do that for." kabuki sayed. berry looked at the prince with a shocked face in a way. she was still partly under kabuki control.
"You're hypnotizing Berry."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:57 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"prove it." kabuki got up and was mad. ((got to go to bed. i have school tomorrow bye))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"prove it." kabuki got up and was mad. ((got to go to bed. i have school tomorrow bye))
"When she looked at you, her expression was blank for a split second. As if she was under someone elses control."

((Me too. Good night.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:14 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"When she looked at you, her expression was blank for a split second. As if she was under someone elses control."

((Me too. Good night.))
"what? how can you make up something like that?" Kabuki sayed. berry helped kabuki she was under his control and she sayed"leave him alone." berry had her weapon out and pointed it at the prince. rasberry went to Verron." Looks like berry going to attack the Prince. i guess you have to attack berry now." rasberry looked at them.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Me too. Good night.))
"what? how can you make up something like that?" Kabuki sayed. berry helped kabuki she was under his control and she sayed"leave him alone." berry had her weapon out and pointed it at the prince. rasberry went to Verron." Looks like berry going to attack the Prince. i guess you have to attack berry now." rasberry looked at them.
*Begins to walk away from Rasberry then sticks his his middle finger up as he walks. His walking becomes running. He runs towards Berry and knocks her weapon out of her hands with his arm blade.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:52 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Me too. Good night.))
*Begins to walk away from Rasberry then sticks his his middle finger up as he walks. His walking becomes running. He runs towards Berry and knocks her weapon out of her hands with his arm blade.*
berry weapon reappears in her hand. Rasberry wanted the prince so badly she lied to her own sister and sayed"berry run verron going to hurt you." berry heard that and ran off in the forest, and kabuki followed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Me too. Good night.))
berry weapon reappears in her hand. Rasberry wanted the prince so badly she lied to her own sister and sayed"berry run verron going to hurt you." berry heard that and ran off in the forest, and kabuki followed.
*The Prince ran after Berry. Verron lowered his arm and turned towards Rasberry.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:57 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Me too. Good night.))
*The Prince ran after Berry. Verron lowered his arm and turned towards Rasberry.*
berry was by a tree and was sarced. kabuki walked towarrds her. "berry calm down. i make sure no one hurts you."
Rasberry glared at verron.((g2g see you tomorrow))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Me too. Good night.))
berry was by a tree and was sarced. kabuki walked towarrds her. "berry calm down. i make sure no one hurts you."
*The Prince is running trying to find Berry.*

*Verron shows no expression of any kind on his face.*
((Okay. Seeya.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:00 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Okay. Seeya.))
kabuki holds berry in his arms "don't be sacred i won't le anyone hurt you." berry was being hypnotizing again.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Okay. Seeya.))
kabuki holds berry in his arms "don't be sacred i won't le anyone hurt you." berry was being hypnotizing again.
*The Prince quickly changes to his other form and sneaks up behind Kabuki. He uses his chain whip to wrap his entire body.*

"Leave Berry alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:16 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Okay. Seeya.))
*The Prince quickly changes to his other form and sneaks up behind Kabuki. He uses his chain whip to wrap his entire body.*

"Leave Berry alone."
"berry help me." kabuki sayed."............." berry was confused.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((Okay. Seeya.))

"Leave Berry alone."
"berry help me." kabuki sayed."............." berry was confused.
*Covered his mouth with the whip even more to muffle his voice. He eventually wrapped Kabuki so much that he couldn't move.*

"Berry, snap out of it. Break the trance he's got you in. You can do it. I know you can."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games