Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:33 pm

The way Hamani kept telling her what to do annoyed Nia greatly, but Hamani was indeed right about the one thing; there was no need to fight if in fact there goal was the same, something Nia still doubted, but what didn’t really matter as long as her own goal was achieved. She carefully tucked away the doll in her kimono again and then reluctantly followed the track Hamani had made, not really willing to follow her as it might seem for the others that she obeyed her. Something, she realized, that shouldn’t really bother her, since she didn’t care what the other thought about her.

The theatre came into sight as the trees disappeared and Nia looked where Hamani went. She saw her entering one of the doors on the side that might once have served as an artist entrance. A moment Nia thought about just going back to here own room and destroy the doll by herself, but in a way she was interested in what Hamani new and could do, and with mixed feelings she headed for the door.

As she neared the theatre she immediately felt that Melora was inside, her fist reaction was to turn around and leave. But her mind told her to do different; of course Melora was here, they had to know where she was, so she couldn’t do anything stupid. Still uncomfortable about it she went inside, deciding for herself she had to keep track of Melora at all times.

She couldn’t see Hamani anymore but she sensed her in a room nearby, Nia didn’t know what was in the room, which she found fairly weird, since she knew almost everything there was to know about the theatre. Melora wasn’t in it, and that was good enough for Nia at the moment. She threw open the door and stepped into the rather small room.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:59 pm

Nozumu was lazing around in a balcony inside the theater. He looked bored and tired "Is there ever anything to do around here?" he called down to the floor wondering if any one would answer him. It didn't sound like he wanted to help out with anything but Nozumu defintely sounded bored.

Yenek Vakgahna

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Yue let her eyes linger on taketo for a few more moments- doubtful that he was anything close to fine. but she knew that he would not let anyone help even if he was not okay so she let herself walk out towards Juromaru.

"No, I have everything I need Juromaru" she walked out onto the steps following him until she was standing next to him. She let her palm rest on his shoulder to let him know that she was there. Her fingers were pale and thin- paler then normal because of the cold. She was wearing dress for the fall- she needed to pick up some winter cloths in town, and some herb seeds for the coming springtime.

She could hear Nozumu complaining of boredom even outside the theater doors, she sighed and yelled back.

"Nozumu! Come with Juromaru and I into town if you're so bored"

She let her fingers slip of of Juromaru's back and began to walk slowly towards town.

"Let's get going"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:22 pm

Juromaru shuddered at her touch. He shook his head and shoving his hands deeper into his pockets he followed Yue. He was taller and used his long strides to catch up to her as he did he matched her step.

"Sorry Yue." He opened his left eye and looked at her from underneath his hair. "I guess Tao just gets so much attention..." Juromaru sighed as he walked.

"I guess it can't be helped. I'm just not as cool as him I guess..." Juromaru yawned and stretched his arms over his head. He placed his hands behind his head and sighed heavily.

"Think anyone else is going to come with us?"

Juromaru looked around at the trees and eventually his eyes landed on Yue, Juromaru looked at her closely and smiled.

"Man, why is it that every time I'm with you, Emiko, Shinobu, or Tomoyo I feel better? I swear you make it impossible for me to be upset." juromaru shook his head and smiled at Yue.

"Thanks! Which town do you want to go to? We've got a few we can choose from."

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:37 pm

Yue had felt Juromaru shudder at her touch, so she kept her hands to herself for now.

"I'm sorry If my hands gave you a chill..." she said watching him as he spoke, wallowing in self pity no doubt and fishing for compliments. If he wasn't cute she wouldn't give him the time of day at times like these.

"I"m not sure what your talking about, Tao doesn't get any more attention than the rest of us, or you for that matter...."

Yue walked swiftly, holding herself trying to keep her warmth inside because the chill was really getting to her. The flush in her cheeks grew overly rosy and her nose began to get stuffy and run. Yue couldn't say she was fond of the cold.

"I don't think anyone else is going to come with us, so lets just head out to the closets town first.... I need warm cloths."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:55 pm

Juromaru shook his head.

"Sure. He's just the one everyone goes to." He wathced Yue shudder.

"Cold? Here..." Juromaru wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. As he did so he willed his armor to increase it's heat output. From his lips he sent packets of energy into her bloodstream that slightly raised her body temperature. Then Juromaru grabbed the clothes she was wearing in his right hand and focues his energy into it.

"There that should be better. I've created veins of contained fire to thread throughout your clothes so that should keep you warm for now. And when we get to town we'll make suer we get you some new clothes."

Juromaru stepped back onto the path and continued walking like nothing had happened.

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:39 pm

Yue was startled by Juromaru's warm touch. She was surprised that he was touching her at all- he had seemed,... not to enjoy hers even in such a nonchalant way.

She smiled feeling the warmth flow thorough her body and robes. He was in a kind mood.

"Thank you Juromaru." She closed her eyes envisioning the springtime around her, scarlet cherry blossom petals falling down around her...a cold breeze interrupted her imaginings.

She caught up quickly with Juromaru, her eyes wandered across the sky, it was nearing afternoon and the mood could already be seen low in the sky, a pale shadow. She couldnt help but smile at her old friend.

"Yes, hopefully in town we can find some fur lined robes for me, and do you think you could enchant them like you did these that I'm wearing? It would be most appreciated.... I have trouble with the cold..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:13 am

((Really small...I'll post something longer later.><))

Nadeshiko turned around, worry in her eyes. "Taketo-niisan," she said softly, clasping her hands together tightly. She really was just a little girl, if Taketo could just brush off such an incident.

Lirdianc

Kevkas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:43 pm

Juromaru smiled.

"Sure, I can do that." He smiled as he walked. "You're not much of a winter person are you?"

They walked for a while silent. As they came to the edge of the forest Juromaru stopped and peered through a bush to the road that led to town. No one was around so they didn't need to worry about being seen.

"It's clear. You comming Yue?" He stepped out onto the road and continued walking. Warm scents of food twisted around them.

"We'll be there soon..." Juromaru stopped and watched Yue walk. "I'm sorry about back at the theatre... I just..." He stopped and looked at the ground. "I'm not used to emotions." He looked at Yue.

"Alright, so that didn't come out right... I ment, I'm not used to having certain emotions. I've been thinking alot... I..." He stopped and smiled. "Nevermind, it's nothing, forget it."

Juromaru walked past her and on towards the town.

"Eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs... I want some eggs."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:10 pm

Aoki got no response. Deciding it best to leave, not only because she was late for her mission but also the mind connection her and her sister shared was slowly weakening. Which usually meant her sister was far away. Aoki sighed, picking up her heavy back-pack from the cold snow outside, peeking back in the theater.

"Aniki-san, tell Suki-suke I'll see him later, and that I'll still go to the village with him like I made him promise!"

Ducking out of the theater, Aoki watched as Yue and Juromaru seemed to be heading towords the village not far away from where she was going. Tip-toeing through the light snow, she wondered why such pretty cherry blossoms were falling. It wasn't the season. Aoki walked a fair distance away from the pair, watching as the pretty purple sky and cherry blossoms made her blush. This was the kind of day Koh and her would have usually gone out to the village to eat warm food, instead of trying to cook their own, which she was sure would result in fire. She mused at the thought of Shinobu beating up a goofy Koh, Aoki watchin like she had only weeks ago. She sighed. Koh hadn't been back since then, and her mission was a priority right now. Sneaking up behind Yue and Kuromaru, she quietly waved her hand.

Aoki shouted out "Boo!" at the exact same time she conjured up a large, frighteningly scary dragon appeared infront of the two. Tripping over her kimono when she jumped in the air, she landed face-first in the snow. She laid there for a second, shivvering, before she got up. Patting the snow out of her kimono, she waved happily at them.

"Juro-nii-chan! Yue-san! Hello! I didn't know you two hung out! Going to the village? Me too! I have to go past it to catch up with my sister though!"

Grinning, she hugged her moko-moko tightly, pulling in the multiple layers of her garment. The wind blew and more sakura blossoms fell from the trees, and Aoki held out her hand and caught one. How pretty... She thought absent-mindedly.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Kevkas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:16 pm

Juromaru turned and smiled the dragon disappeared as she fell.

"Aoki-chan. What are you doing?" He walked back and picked her up and placed her on his back.

"Then you'll be coming with us until we got to town Aoki-chan." Juromaru smiled back at her. "Come on Yue! We've got stuff to steal!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:27 am

[Wow, a 15-minute romance. Never figured Juromaru and Yue... That's what happens when people take up a character, though. you see things the characters will do you'd never would've figured ywould happen when you were writing up the profiles.]

Shinobu, tearing through the wood, found the rush of being able to truly fly very fullfilling. Calming and yet, enspiring an excitement that was only brought to her by motion. She was a tad surprised to find that her sister had not caught on. But perhaps this marked as a confirming moment of her sister's true identity.

I mean... Aoki's allways been one to be far more interested in socializing than missions and combat. She'd rather make friends than fight, not exactly thiefly. But... all her own, to be supposed. Atleast she's got her mind made-up. Unlike I.

Her sandalled feet gripped a thick branch of tree, as she landed, and her fingered drew themselves upon the rough bark of nearby branches. Catching her grip for a moment, taking a few breaths, and then taking off again, back at her former pace.

Atleast I know one thing. Combat, excitement, the rush makes me feel most at home.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:17 pm

(( Alright, alright, I suppose it's time for the resident Grammar Nazi to make his triumphant, although stealthy, return to this roleplay. Sheesh. ))

Her pace was quick, but no so fast to be difficult to keep up.

Shortly after his own spastic episode, Izumo sought out Shinobu in the theatre. To apologize. He saw her, too; she didn't seem at all fazed by what had earlier transpired. She simply went about her business, collecting this and that, and neatly tucking it away. It was apparent she was readying herself for something, some mission or journey of some sort. Some escape from her own reality, he decided. She wasn't running to something, she was running away. He stayed out of it, didn't approach her, didn't utter a word, didn't apologize. She went about her business, uninterrupted by him. Izumo, as he'd often done, stayed out of the way.

Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Izumo could only wish it were that simple. If only. He had returned to his room, but it wasn't where he wanted to be. And he wasn't going to stay there. For once, he wasn't going to be rational, logical, he wasn't going to make sense. He was going to do what he wanted to do.

There wasn't much he was going to need: his weapons, the clothes on his back. Being immortal had its perks: he didn't need food, water, or any other basic necessities needed by mortals. He could travel lighter than any soldier, lighter that any thief. And he would. After all, travelling as light as he would, the only evidence of his existence was his own person. Of course, he'd easily stay out of sight. And just like he'd hoped, he'd be out of sight, out of mind.

Aoki had, willingly or not, been left back at the theatre. Following one person and remaining unseen, Izumo knew, was easier than doing the same with two. After all, Shinobu couldn't be everywhere, and she was carrying everything. All Izumo had was himself, and his blades.

(( There you have it. Just so you know, everything in indigo has already happened, it's more or less my own backtracking in events to explain what Izumo had been doing. The other two paragraphs, if you could even call them that, are what's going on with him in the present. Not too much, if you ask me, but enough to make things interesting. ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:01 pm

Yue stopped momentarily, curious as to what Juromaru was alluding to, though he wouldn't come straight out with it. She didn't get to ask exactly though because at that moment a large dragon appeared in front of them, momentarily startling her. Her eyes had grown wide and her hands stiffened on her quarterstaff before she heard the muffled thump of a body hitting the snow behind her, spinning around she saw Aoki smiling behind her, pulling herself up out of the snow.

She had been momentarily distracted but she couldnt help but keep thinking about what Juromaru had started to say. She would pursue it but she didn't want to drag Aoki into his business.

She smiled at Aoki to let her know that she was happy to see her, but she kept her mouth shut walking and flashing glances at Juromaru every few seconds so unsure of the wheels turning in his head. There were so many different things that he could have said- witch emotions did he feel when she touched him? Who was he thinking about? Any why was he so shy about it, him who was so full of fire and hot air?

Bizarre-love-triange

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:28 am

Feeling almost a lot better, he quickly seemed to phase to the front door, standing there, awaiting this new mission which seemed to be headed by Juromaru. He felt a bit of unease from his attack outside the theatre, but his speed seemed to be top-notch. He slowly slit his eyes opened seeing everyone begin to gather and the romantic advances of Juromaru towards Yue. It almost made him rethink about Tomoyo...and what he has been doing having little effect to her. She barely even catches one glance to him, let alone acknowledges his efforts.

I doubt she even remembers anyways...

He took in a deep breath turning his attention toward the downtraugh Nadeshiko. He was beginning to feel truly sorry for his actions, and possibly would thank her for the concern after this mission was good and done with. Taketo started to feel a little hurt for what he did, brushing her off like that, though it wasn't apparent on the outside. He merely kept his solemn expression and looked at the gathering thieves all preparing for a mission, as he himself mentally began to prepare himself...something he hadn't encountered in a long time. Taketo slowly closed his eyes and pondered:

I hope I'm ready for this...it's been a good while. My speed is still in good check but are my skills as wonderous as they once were...back before my attack...I've changed a lot over my absence, but how much?
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games