Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:45 am
Where the bloody hell is everyone???!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:20 am
The race was based on the poll for the favorite NPCs, I think. 3nodding It was kinda scary how Moira was so fast. whee  

silver-yasha

dark rae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:18 am
silver-yasha
The race was based on the poll for the favorite NPCs, I think. 3nodding It was kinda scary how Moira was so fast. whee

ditto! -shudders- anyway, anyone know who won?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:25 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT MY FRICKEN RONIN YUKATA FOR ONLY 8250G!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH ^_^ SO HAPPY!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh biggrin biggrin surprised xp whee whee whee lol ........now I look cool......hehehehe............

but now i'm broke.......... blaugh wink sad whee only 460g left blaugh crying xd  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:54 am
just a useless post to make this Thread 800 posts wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:10 pm
The Ronin yukata looks really nice on you, Kira.. ^^ Yes..it was based on the votes, since Moira had 25% of the votes. Sasha got 12% and Ian got 11%, which made them the 2nd and 3rd.. I seriously can't wait until the Gaia Fishing starts..

Perhaps it's a new way to earn more gold..? Perhaps we will be able to display the fish we have caught in a new page.. Perhaps by fishing different species, you can unlock even better rods. There will be a new rare event added, which enables you to fish up a treasure chest, which contains a variety of new and very rare clothes. Stay tuned for the Gaia Online Fishing. ^.~

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:22 pm
if says that proginoskes posted something but it won't show up......damn server!!! scream stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:33 pm
-tear- Stupid Gaia.  

Tanakietsu

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:05 pm
Proginoskes
The Ronin yukata looks really nice on you, Kira.. ^^ Yes..it was based on the votes, since Moira had 25% of the votes. Sasha got 12% and Ian got 11%, which made them the 2nd and 3rd.. I seriously can't wait until the Gaia Fishing starts..

Perhaps it's a new way to earn more gold..? Perhaps we will be able to display the fish we have caught in a new page.. Perhaps by fishing different species, you can unlock even better rods. There will be a new rare event added, which enables you to fish up a treasure chest, which contains a variety of new and very rare clothes. Stay tuned for the Gaia Online Fishing. ^.~

And maybe later after fishing, Gaia will design some diving and we can go into a secret under water world where there's mini games. xd

Your idea actually made sense. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:19 pm
I always wanted some games on gaia, earn some estra gold some other way then posting.  

samwise420

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:07 pm
samwise420
I always wanted some games on gaia, earn some estra gold some other way then posting.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:28 pm
Yeah, me too..I don't really have a problem with money, I have plenty, but...see, it doesn't increase fast enough.. And I've decided not to sell the rares that I get, unless I have two of them.. I'm really looking forward to the fishing thing, though.. It's going to come soon, because in one of Gambino's comments, he said that Ian was going to the bait shop.. I think one of those small houses around the Barton Lake will be the bait shop.. Also, that building with swords on it in Gambino will become the weapon shop, which enables us to have a new battle system, and the players will (hopefully) be able to cast magic too.. Also, on Lanzer's siggy, I saw that after Gaia Fishing, a sort of journal will come out.. I'm not too excited about this, since I don't exactly like to write journals and such, but I'm sure it'll be a nice feauture. And after that is..Gaia Avatar Version 2.. I'm quite curious about how our avatars will look like, but since I'm very happy about how mine looks like at the moment, I'm not sure I want it to change.  

Proginoskes

samwise420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:40 am
What I think would be cool (avatar version 2) would be animated things, like if the Dark Tuxedo's tail flew in the wind or somthing, or you could have a dog that bark by your side, oooo that'd be cool, Gaia Pet System. As for weapons, meh, if they put um in they put um in, I'm still waiting for my Hoodie Black Sweatshirt, or some other good looking black jacket  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:55 am
I think Gaia Avatar V.2 will only be a makeover..but I love my avatar like this, and I haven't changed anything about it ever since I had all of those items..  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:54 am
what I want is expressions on the avatars face that you can change whenever......like happy would be...... ^_^ or something like that......  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games